Caramici's Bakery

Buffalo, NY View map Visit website

Caramici’s Bakery is an Italian bakery pouring from-scratch sweetness and lots of love into every one of our beautiful custom creations! We specialize in desserts to please any palate. No wedding is too big or too small. Every cake is created to capture the essence of the happy couple. Loosely translated Caramici means "Dear Friends" and Caramici's Bakery is where "Dear Friends" get dessert!

At Caramici's couples can choose from a wide range of custom dessert options as well as beautiful cakes, including delectable treats like cake pops, cookies, pastries, individual table cakes, cupcakes, and groom’s cakes. We also can provide an entire dessert buffet and a Sweets table option, after all, who doesn't love candy! Our skill behind the oven can also cater to those who are diabetic, have a nut allergy, or are on a gluten-free diet. Please take advantage of some of the following services:

• No Obligation Consultations
  • Free Private Tastings
  • Custom Designs
  • Dessert Buffet
  • Sweets Table
  • Delivery and Setup

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Diabetic
Gluten Free
Nut Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Alaina
    Alaina Z. Married on 07/03/2021

Best experience and cake!

Delicious in every way! Diane was the best to work with. Understood our exact vision and brought it to life! Thank you so much!

Caramici's Bakery's reply:

Thank you Alaina for the review. We really appreciated your faith in us and it was a pleasure for us to bring your vision to life. I really enjoyed working with you and your family. Best of luck for much happiness throughout your Wedding. Diane
  • Gayle
    Gayle S. Married on 05/30/2021

God Sent! All my worries were for no reason at all. I was blown away by the Outstanding Job!!!

I admit that I was very nervous about this idea of me being in North Carolina and the bakery that would be preparing my wedding cake for my big day in Niagara Falls was in New York. I met with this beautiful Angel on several occasions and each time she was very friendly and heart warming.. Still my stomach had butterflies 🦋 and they all ended up perfectly on my cake!! Outstanding Job! I Highly Recommend!!!!

Caramici's Bakery's reply:

Thank you Gayle. I am so glad you were happy with the cake. We were excited about doing it too, as it was our first cake post-Covid. I wish you both much happiness and success!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 11/24/2018

Super delicious cookies!!

Dianne did a dessert bar for our 11/24/18 wedding and it was such a HIT! We ordered all different varieties of cookies and pastries and mini cheesecakes from Diane and she knocked it out of the park. She's a sweet lady, i felt like she was my aunt by the time we were done with our first meeting. We came for a tasting where we got to try ALL of her cookies and we were sold. Diane came to my venue to set up the table and it was beautiful. But i am most impressed by her dedication to our happiness. I wanted a certain kind of cookie that she doesn't typically make, so i brought her some of the cookies and she tasted them and created a recipe for her own WAY BETTER tasting version of those cookies. I mean, she made a new cookie, just for us. She's overall amazing and talented and we're so happy we chose her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Natalie & Erik
    79 photos · 08/18/2018
  • Jennie & Kasey
    25 photos · 05/26/2018

3200 Elmwood Ave Buffalo, NY, 14217
716-874-2253

HOURS Tuesday-Friday 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm Saturday - 10 am - 3 pm Consultations by appointment only
Location of (Caramici's Bakery)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding