Caramici's Bakery Reviews

25 Reviews for Caramici's Bakery

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/24/2018

Super delicious cookies!!

Dianne did a dessert bar for our 11/24/18 wedding and it was such a HIT! We ordered all different varieties of cookies and pastries and mini cheesecakes from Diane and she knocked it out of the park. She's a sweet lady, i felt like she was my aunt by the time we were done with our first meeting. We came for a tasting where we got to try ALL of her cookies and we were sold. Diane came to my venue to set up the table and it was beautiful. But i am most impressed by her dedication to our happiness. I wanted a certain kind of cookie that she doesn't typically make, so i brought her some of the cookies and she tasted them and created a recipe for her own WAY BETTER tasting version of those cookies. I mean, she made a new cookie, just for us. She's overall amazing and talented and we're so happy we chose her!

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Allison

Allison Grosenbaugh · Married on 11/03/2018

Delicious and a wonderful value

Diane is warm, kind and one mean baker! Her cakes and cannolis were so delicious for our wedding day. She made sure our cakes flowers were arranged like we had discussed and the frosting work was simple and elegant. Exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Natalia · Married on 07/07/2018

Me and my fiancee were looking for cupcakes and a 2 tier display for our wedding day. We saw Diane's work online and have heard so many great things and were able to book an apt with ease! When we arrived we were greeted like family, she is so personable and welcoming. She sat us in the back and we discussed what we wanted and shared some ideas. She graciously provided us with multiple flavors to taste including the flavor we could not get enough of that we chose for our cake! She has been in the business for so man years and you can tell! Her cakes are amazing, and reasonably priced!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Caramici's Bakery's reply:

Thank you for the great review Natalia. I'm very excited to be part of your special day!

Morgan · Married on 06/30/2018

Diane was absolutely amazing! She went above and beyond our expectations. She met with us numerous times and was always in contact with us to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. We wanted a somewhat unique design and she absolutely nailed it, we could not be happier with the end result. I had countless guests come up to me and tell me how unbelievably delicious the cake was. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a sweet treat for their wedding or event! 10 out of 10!

-Morgan & Chris

Sent on 07/17/2017

Caramici's Bakery's reply:

Thank you Morgan and Chris for the glowing review. I enjoyed working on your cake and am delighted you were happy with it!.

Jessica · Married on 09/25/2017

Amazing cakes!!! The design was absolutely gorgeous, and the taste was even better! My husband works for Disney, so Diane even managed to hide 3 hidden Mickeys within the elegant swirls! She was very helpful and so easy to work with.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Caramici's Bakery's reply:

Thank you Jessica. I was delighted to be a part of your special event. I wish you and Josh much happiness.

Laura · Married on 07/01/2017

Diane was awesome! She set up a time to meet with me that was convenient and listened to my needs.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Caramici's Bakery's reply:

Thanks Laura, I appreciate your review and was glad to be a part of your special day!

Kayla · Married on 06/03/2017

Diane did absolutely amazing work. We ordered a 6-inch cake for cutting, and cake pops for dessert. She designed the cake around my dress and it turned out gorgeous! As for the cake pops, I could eat them all day every day. The blue velvet flavor we had was to die for - that was my favorite flavor - and my husband's favorite was chocolate. We got so many comments on how tasty they were. Diane decorated 200 cake pops, all beautiful, and every single one was eaten. I think I'm going through cake pop withdrawal and need to order more! Anyways, thank you SO much for your hard work, Diane, and for being so great to work with. We loved everything!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Caramici's Bakery's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review. I was so happy to be a part of your festivities and glad everything all worked out!

Cassie · Married on 08/28/2016

My husband and I loved this bakery and Diane was very accommodating! We are from out of town so she held our tasting for us after hours. Our cake was incredibly beautiful and it tasted amazing! We would definitely recommend Diane :)

Sent on 10/02/2016

Abigail · Married on 07/08/2016

Diane made my wedding cake and groom's cake and they were both FANTASTIC. I got a four tiered cake, two layers were cassata and the other two were chocolate w/chocolate filling with real flowers and ribbon on the cake. The groom's cake was chocolate, chocolate, with chocolate covered strawberries and a golf theme. Everyone at my wedding commented on how delicious and beautiful both cakes were. Multiple people also stated that they don't normally eat cake at weddings but when they heard people talking about my cake they had to try it! Diane, of course, was fabulous to work with. From the cake testing to designing to final product every step of the way was very relaxing and enjoyable. I would and will recommend Diane to anyone. She is truly invested in her work and it shows!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Rebecca · Married on 09/26/2015

Kate at Caramici's is amazingly talented! She made the most beautiful wedding cake! It was better than I could have imagined, and tasted so delicious! Our cupcakes were also a huge hit! It was no problem making several different flavors. The cake was so perfect, it was hard to cut....but worth it after tasting! I would recommend a cake or cupcakes from Caramici's for any special event!

Sent on 11/08/2015
  • Darci

Darci · Married on 08/29/2015

AMAZING cupcakes! She did 600 of them for our gigantic wedding, with maybe 10 different varieties. She created a bride and groom cupcake tailored to us (mine was a replication of the neckline of my wedding dress, his was a bottle of Crown Royal). People RAVED, and we should have ordered 200 more! Creative flavors, gorgeous design and display, SO fun to work with.

Sent on 09/07/2015
  • Gail

Gail · Married on 10/12/2014

Diane Serra accepted my order on fairly short notice. She listened to what I was looking for, and brought out paper and pen to sketch what I was describing. She actually came up with an idea that was far better than my own!

The cake was simple, elegant and delicious! Visually she gave me exactly what I was looking for. Caramicis has THE best cassata cake, so if course it was just THE best wedding cake ever! She even accommodated us with a mini gluten free cake that we will be digging into soon- not waiting a year!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Pat · Married on 08/09/2014

I am still getting compliments on how delicious our wedding cake was. It had just the perfect sweetness and had such a nice light texture. Many thought the frosting was fondant, but were pleasantly surprised as Caramici's is able to achieve such perfect results with their buttercream...the chocolate mousse filling was sinful...many said they would love just a bowl of that to eat. It was a beautiful cake...delicious in every way and helped to make our day perfect. For a special occassion or even just for a special dessert....you can't go wrong going to Caramici's!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Diane is the BEST. She went the extra 1000000 miles to make sure my cake was perfect. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2013

Love Dianne! She is amazing! Everyone at my wedding kept telling me how delicious the cake was!!! It was a huge hit!

Sent on 11/05/2013

kacie · Married on 05/25/2013

Great bakery! Everything possible was done to create the cake design I was looking for. It was so delicious there wasn't a slice left.

Sent on 05/28/2013

I would highly recommend this bakery for your wedding cake! Diane was quick to sit down with us and make our dream cake real! She had several cake filling available for us to taste right on the spot and was able to tweak the cake of our choice to match our own ideas. It came out beautiful and was delivered right on time. Also the best price in the area!

Sent on 06/15/2013

Michael · Married on 01/20/2013

We met with Diane less than three weeks before our wedding and asked for Brownies instead of a traditional cake. She was very receptive to our wishes and executed our vision perfectly. The brownies were enormous and tasted like fresh fudge. They were raved about by everyone at our wedding.

Sent on 01/22/2013

Sara · Married on 10/22/2011

We ordered the cassata cake. Everyone wanted to know who our baker was, it was the best cassata cake I have ever tasted. Diane made the whole experience as easy as could be. The cake looked as good as it tasted! We will be ordering another cassata cake from Diane over the holidays!

Sent on 11/23/2011

Katie · Married on 07/03/2009

Very flexible and easy to work with. Diane is extremely professional and does an outstanding job with her cakes. The communication was great, very easy to get a hold of. Definitely recommend her!

Sent on 07/13/2009

Nora · Married on 07/26/2014

The cake was gorgeous and just as I had asked and wanted it designed. It tasted divine I had so wished we could have taken the top layer home, but since we were flying out of the country the next day and gone for over two weeks and we don't live in Buffalo, NY but Atlanta, GA trying to transport the cake was not feasible.

Sent on 09/07/2014

3.5

Diane knows how to run a business while putting her customers first! You instantly feel like family with how Diane works to get to know you, your likes, and welcomes you in with endless cake samples and such. Not only was our cake wonderfully decorated, but it was a one of a kind flavor that had people talking for weeks afterwards. We are looking forward to eating our top next year and enjoying the casavarian all over again!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Kathryn · Married on 07/10/2009

Diane is an amazing artist. Her cakes are delicious and beautiful. She was so helpful and professional. So glad we were able to have her cake at our wedding. Other friends have used her as well and they also loved their wedding cakes. There was NO cake left when the night was over - people took home ALL of the leftover cake! Sign of a fabulous dessert!!

Sent on 10/26/2009

0.4
      0.5

Brides beware! The cake that was delivered and the cake that we ordered were two different things. We ordered a beautifully decorated wedding cake for our daughter which the owner seemed excited to do. Instead we were given a plainly frosted cake with none of the detail work we paid for. It could have been purchased any where, sadly even a grocery store may have put more effort into decorating it.

Sent on 01/28/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/13/2013

0.4
      2.0
      0.0

I ordered my wedding cake through them, and my cake FELL OVER before i even got to see it at my reception! It was set up, and within a half hour, it fell over. It took 9 days to get ahold of the owner after this, and she was adament that the only way the cake could have falled over was if someone "bumped" the table, even though we have pictures depicting the cake being on a slant. And the cake wasn't even made the way we had agreed to! It was on tiers, and we did not want that. She decided on her own to change the layout of the cake without informing me. Then the owner was only offering me not even a quarter of what i paid for the cake.

Sent on 11/16/2013