Get Caked

Rochester, NY View map

Get Caked Bakery has been providing clients with personalized cakes, cupcakes, and cookie displays since they opened in March 2013. Over 500 weddings and events later, Chef Kelly and the Get Caked Team have won awards for Couples Choice 2016 (WeddingWire, The Knot), 2017, and 2018, and secured preferred vendor status with multiple locations around Rochester, NY. Every dessert at Get Caked Bakery is made fresh, from scratch, without the use of preservatives or boxed mixes. Weddings and events typically book up about 10 months in advance - make sure you schedule an appointment for your big day!

• Woman-owned

$3

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$4

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

• Nicole
    Nicole P. Married on 06/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Delicious with variety of options!

Get Caked was awesome to work with for our wedding in June 2021. We are an out of town couple, but they were able to put a small sampling together for us when we were visiting a couple of months before our wedding for us to try. We then put in our order for the big day. They have a ton of vegan options, which really helps to accommodate guests with dietary restrictions. Our wedding cake was absolutely delicious and all of the desserts were a big hit with everyone. They were very willing to cater to our dessert choices and make it feel very customized based on our needs for our guests. Delicious!
  • Deborah
    Deborah D. Married on 10/10/2020

Delicious and Accommodating!

Kelly and the Get Caked team were amazing to work with! When we learned of the new guest count and cake display restrictions, Kelly was more than understanding and was able to accommodate our new 30 person guest list and baked 30 individually wrapped brownie cakes! They were so cute and so delicious! Highly Recommend!
  • Danielle
    Danielle C. Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing vegan cake!

I am vegan and getting a vegan wedding cake was one of my biggest priorities because I never get to eat wedding cake at other people's weddings. We ordered a cookies n'cream three layer with vanilla icing and a vegan chocolate sheet cake with vanilla icing. It was amazing! I didn't tell my guests it was vegan until the next day. No one could tell the difference. Luckily I had a lot of leftover cake because we ordered extra. It is in the freezer and we are going to enjoy it for many months. One nice thing I really appreciated about this bakery was that they were willing to over night me samples of cake (I paid for the shipping fee) Since I live pretty far from Rochester, it was not possible for me to get there for a tasting. I would absolutely recommend this bakery to anyone looking for cake in the Rochester area.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

274 N GOODMAN STREET B132, B130 Rochester, NY, 14607
5853194314
Location of (Get Caked)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding