274 N GOODMAN STREET B130, Rochester, NY 14607 Map · Phone number

About Get Caked

Get Caked Bakery has been providing clients with personalized cakes, cupcakes, and cookie displays since they opened in March 2013. Over 500 weddings and events later, Chef Kelly and the Get Caked Team have won awards for Couples Choice 2016 (WeddingWire, The Knot), 2017, and 2018, and secured preferred vendor status with multiple locations around Rochester, NY. Every dessert at Get Caked Bakery is made fresh, from scratch, without the use of preservatives or boxed mixes. Weddings and events typically book up about 10 months in advance - make sure you schedule an appointment for your big day!

• Holy Cannoli Sweet Shoppe
  • Incredibly Edible Cookie Company
  • Goodness Cakes Bakery ltd.
img20160813093926740 2

51 Reviews for Get Caked

• Danielle

Danielle Cerasaro · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing vegan cake!

I am vegan and getting a vegan wedding cake was one of my biggest priorities because I never get to eat wedding cake at other people's weddings. We ordered a cookies n'cream three layer with vanilla icing and a vegan chocolate sheet cake with vanilla icing. It was amazing! I didn't tell my guests it was vegan until the next day. No one could tell the difference. Luckily I had a lot of leftover cake because we ordered extra. It is in the freezer and we are going to enjoy it for many months. One nice thing I really appreciated about this bakery was that they were willing to over night me samples of cake (I paid for the shipping fee) Since I live pretty far from Rochester, it was not possible for me to get there for a tasting. I would absolutely recommend this bakery to anyone looking for cake in the Rochester area.

Sent on 07/06/2019

BrieAnna · Married on 06/08/2019

Fan-freaking-tastic

Get caked is amazing! Kelly was so knowledgeable about gluten free cake! She made the whole cake tasting experience great and made my fiancé and I so comfortable. Can’t wait for my wedding cake!

Sent on 01/05/2019
  • Mandi

Mandi · Married on 05/11/2019

Best Cake Selection, By Far!

I loved everything about Get Caked! The cake tasted delicious, it looked amazing and it was very affordable. She did exactly what I wanted her to do. We went with a faux tier cake with only the top tier real, and then a sheet cake to serve. The cake looked so amazing, you would never know that it was a faux cake. The cake stayed very moist and full of flavor even a week after the wedding! My mom and one other guest has a severe gluten allergy and the cupcakes we got from them were delicious! You would never know that they were gluten free!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Get Caked FAQ

$ 3.00
    $ 4.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Set Up
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    Nut Free
    Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• 274 N GOODMAN STREET, B130 Rochester, 14607 See on map