Get Caked Reviews

Get Caked 3
Get Caked 4
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/01/2018

Hands down best cupcakes and cake ever. We requested a special flavor cake (Matcha) and Kelly did an amazing job! All her cupcakes were amazing! So nice, and so delicious. Highly highly recommend!

Casey · Married on 08/11/2018

We hired Get Caked for our wedding on August 11th and they did an outstanding job! We decided to hire Get Caked because they offered DELICIOUS gluten free, vegan, and traditional cupcakes! We chose to do a cupcake tier with peanut butter and nutella, mint chocolate, Boston cream, funfetti with fruity pebbles, and red velvet cupcakes. On top we did a chocolate and nutella cutting cake. The cake and cupcakes looked awesome! The flavor details were personalized on each cupcake and all of the guests loved them!

Jeanne · Married on 07/14/2018

We went to 5 different bakeshops when looking for a vendor for our wedding, and Get Caked was hands down the best as far as flavor and value! We ended up doing cupcakes with a simple 2-tiered cake on top and our florist tucked some flowers around everything. We were super happy with how everything turned out and Kelly was very responsive and helpful with all of our questions leading up to the big day. We would definitely recommend them for any event!

Get Caked 5
    Get Caked 6

Andrea · Married on 06/01/2018

Absolutely the most delicious cake! Kelly and her staff payed attention to detail of what we wanted and Executed it perfectly! We did lemon with raspberry filling, carrot cake with chi filling and a layer of vanilla cake with Nutella! There was no cake left over for us!!!
    We will go back to Get Caked every time!

Get Caked 7

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

We ordered an 8 inch custom designed cake and 200 cookies. Everyone who works there is great. It tastes amazing. The only issue I had was when we arrived to pick everything up the day of my wedding the cookies were not done. However they did deliver them to my venue for free.

Sydney · Married on 02/17/2018

This cake shop is wonderful and we couldn't have been happier with Kelly's work. She did exactly what we needed and our cake came out wonderfully! The variety of flavors (both cake and filling) is incredible. We were pleased and would highly recommend!

Brittany · Married on 10/15/2017

Kelly and her team were amazing ! Our wedding was a Sunday, and the bakery is closed Sundays but they were more than willing to deliver the cake to the venue for us. It was truly amazing I still have guessed commenting on the different flavors that we chose how rich and moist they were and how different. The frosting was perfect! Not too sweet which a lot of people fear tastings cake! We went with a completely different design with edible pearls and my husband I just love the way it came out! We really have an appreciation for the simple things and loved how our cake reflected that! My husband and I always pop in to the bakery once in awhile to grab some cupcakes as a little celebration to our life together and our sweet new beginning, and we're never disappointed! We truly think we got the best value for money they going with this bakery it was truly perfect !

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 09/09/2017

I love love love Get Caked! Kelly is fantastic to work with. We have loved Get Caked since we discovered it in Village Gate years ago and we knew right away that we wanted to use them for our wedding. We actually even used Get Caked for our bridal shower as well! For the bridal shower we got two cookie trays, one gluten free. They were a huge hit--my mouth is watering right now just thinking about those blueberry oatmeal cookies! When it came time for the wedding we were elated with the variety of options Kelly gave us. We opted for mini cupcakes in 4 flavors. It was nice because everyone was able to try each flavor. So if you're looking for a bakery for a special event or just a treat for yourself, I cannot recommend Get Caked enough. (And try the blueberry oatmeal cookies!!!)

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

Kelly was so great to work with! We did not want to spend a ton on cake, which turned some vendors off. However, Kelly was never pushy and talked with us about what we wanted. She listened to our ideas, worked with us within our budget and gave us exactly what we had asked for. We ordered two sheet cakes and a bigger cutting cake for display.

Get Caked by far had the best value and delicious cake! We are looking forward to ordering our cake again for our first anniversary :)

Get Caked 8

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2017

Amazing experience! Great cupcakes, fillings, cookies, cake, etc. Kelly at Get Caked is so easy to work with. She was so helpful in planning the most perfect wedding day. Kelly is so responsive and professional. We went in for a tasting and got to try 6-8 fillings plus all of the cake flavors :) Did I mention I have to eat gluten free and she had NO problem accommodating my allergy? So easy. She also does dairy free/vegan/etc. Her cakes are amazing and I requested filling in each of the mini cupcakes and she had no problem with that either. We also ordered a birthday cake for my grandma because her birthday happened to fall on our rehearsal dinner evening and she delivered it in a timely fashion and everything was flawless. Highly recommend Kelly and Get Caked!

Ashley · Married on 07/29/2017

Affordable, delicious, and so easy to work with! Our gluten/dairy free cake was beautiful and exactly what we wanted!

• F

Faye · Married on 07/22/2017

I worked with Kelly at Get Caked to create a wedding cake in July and I couldn't be more pleased with how it turned out. She responded to my numerous questions over email and even added fresh flowers from my florist to the exterior for a personal touch. She delivered the cake safely to our venue and did a beautiful job incorporating our cake topper. The cake was as delicious as it was stunning and I heard from our guests that the gluten-free and vegan cupcakes that we ordered in addition to the cake were incredible! Thank you so much, Kelly!

Karen · Married on 07/02/2017

We picked Get Caked because of their ability to do both gluten free and regular cakes. It made it much easier than trying to find two separate bakeries. We ordered a gluten free cake for my husband and I to use for our cake cutting, and then we went with regular cupcakes for our guests, plus a few extra gluten free cupcakes in case anyone else needed them. It was great to give our guests the options, in case they had an dietary restrictions. Kelly was great to work with too! We live in NJ and got married in NY, and Kelly was great at answering all my emails in a quick and timely manner. She was really understanding with all the allergy restrictions (between my husbands wheat/soy allergy and my father's chocolate/nut allergy) and helped by packing all the chocolate cupcakes separately. The cupcakes were amazing too, everything tasted great! I would definitely recommend Get Caked!

Megan · Married on 06/17/2017

All of our vendors were fantastic, but Kelly took the cake (pun intended). She was so excited for us and incredibly helpful. From the tasting to the selection process she was positive, full of energy, and a blast to work with. We did 4 different types of cupcakes for our wedding and they all came out amazing, the guests raved over them. We did a small cake to cut with the design of a birch tree, it was beautiful and unforgettable. I would recommend Kelly and Get Caked to anyone getting married or having a special occasion!

Kait · Married on 05/28/2017

Kelly did a fantastic job with our wedding cake!! She worked with me and my ever changing design ideas and even did my bridal shower cake that people are still talking about to this day!! Their Service and quality can't beat anyone else! Thank you Kelly!!

Madeline · Married on 05/06/2017

Kelly was such a pleasure to work with during our wedding planning and the day of our wedding. She has so many amazing cakes and frostings from which to choose and is competitively priced for the area. Her professionalism and creativity are incredible and we loved her guidance through making our final decisions. Our vision for our wedding cake was flawlessly pulled off and it tasted delicious! We have the top tier of the cake saved in our freezer and can not wait for our first anniversary to defrost and enjoy the cake again.

Renee · Married on 04/29/2017

We were thrilled to find Kelly and Get Caked. My husband and I wanted to do a tiered cookie cake because we don't like typical cake very much, but we were told by multiple vendors that they could not do that. Kelly was willing to take on the challenge! She worked with us to figure out the design, including the decorating. We ended up doing 3 tiers, 2 one flavor and 1 another flavor. They were both delicious! We got a lot of compliments on the cake. The only downside was we ran out of the cake by the end of the night. (3-tiered cake for 115 guests). We are not sure if everyone got some, but it was at least very close if they didn't. We hope that it was so good people just went back for seconds!

Cherelle · Married on 04/08/2017

The owner is reasonable & qualified. She makes the experience about what YOU want and what fits YOUR budget

Michelle · Married on 11/12/2016

Between the owners and the cake everything was A++++++++

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2016

We chose Get Caked because they were a one stop shop - the could provide the gluten free cake we needed for cutting AND the cupcakes for all of our guests. But you would honestly never know the gluten free cake was gluten free! In our tasting we got a sampling of the different cake, filling and frosting options available. All were delicious. We went with an almond/raspberry cake for the top and several different cupcake flavors (red velvet, boston creme and caramel apple) for our guests. They were arranged beautifully and went fast - we probably should have ordered extras! Kelly is the type of vendor that you dream of when you're planning a wedding. She's very flexible, easy-going but delivers great results. If you've already booked a bakery, I'd still recommend heading to buy some of their delicious (and allergen conscious) baked goods!

Sara · Married on 09/10/2016

Kelly and her team at Get Caked were incredible to work with for our wedding cake and cupcakes! Not only was she flexible in scheduling tastings, but was attentive and invested from our very first meeting. We had several guests with significant dietary restrictions and allergies, and I myself have some tricky food issues with IBD. They were immediately able to craft a dessert menu that didn't sacrifice the "high-end" flavor combinations and decorations while allowing ALL our guests to sample and fall in love with their delicious treats. Gluten-free, vegan, nut and soy free cupcakes that looked and tasted like cupcakes? Yes please!

Throughout the process, Get Caked responded to all calls and emails promptly and thoroughly, which as any bride knows is worth it's weight in gold when wedding planning! Kelly went above and beyond to help us translate our ideas into reality, even staying open after hours to talk with my dad about dimensions for a cupcake stand so he could build it for us himself.
    If Get Caked can impress my no-nonsense, practical parents, they are truly a local treasure.

Since our wedding we have been back to treat ourselves several times, and each time Kelly recognizes us and treats us as friends, not just customers.

Jennifer · Married on 07/30/2016

They did an amazing job! We got mini cupcakes as well as a cutting cake and everything was delicious. Nothing was frozen, so they weren't dry. Tons of flavor options, so we could mix and match to get something unique.

Chelsey · Married on 07/22/2016

We highly recommend Get Caked for weddings! Kelly met with us a few times and was very helpful with helping us to design our wedding cake. Our 3 tier wedding cake was beautiful and delicious, and very reasonably priced. We also ordered a Buffalo Bills themed groom's cake - which was a definitely a hit! We ordered a few gluten-free and lactose-free cupcakes, and our guests with dietary restrictions raved that these were some of the best cupcakes that they had ever had! Our cakes and cupcakes were delivered on time and for a very reasonable delivery fee. Get Caked was wonderful!

Michelle · Married on 06/25/2016

Kelly is awesome! There is no better way to say it. She accommodated peanut, tree nut, and olive oil allergies, and created gluten free cupcakes for my friend. The handmade sugar calla lilies were beautiful as they cascaded down the cake. We went to several other places while selecting our bakery for our wedding cake, and Get Caked provided the richest flavors at of all of them! I would highly recommend Get Caked to anyone who wants an amazing wedding cake!

Summer · Married on 06/18/2016

I was absolutely thrilled with my wedding cake! It exceeded my expectations! Kelly is amazing and her prices are as well! I had a 3 tier tree cake for my wedding that had 3 different flavors and fillings. All of my guests commented on how good the cake and cookies were! Thank you so much Kelly!