Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/ Oaks Reviews

4 | Oaks, PA

4 Reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/ Oaks

Corinne · Married on 07/03/2016

I want to start off by saying I should really write two reviews for this hotel: As a whole and for the weekend of my wedding, the hotel and staff were amazing. My family and I couldn't have been happier.

On the other hand, Lindsey Ascher, who is who we had to initially work with was awful. She basically seemed overwhelmed with trying to manage room block bookings and a guest list and was almost trying to convince us to go elsewhere. When my inlaws went by the hotel, keep in mind they are from out of town, she was rude to them and acted as if she couldn't be bothered by their questions. In my opinion, she does the hotel a great disservice by being the main contact for event booking and management.

Sarah and the other staff members that we worked with were super accommodating and helpful. Everyone we met from the hotel was very pleasant and made our stay very welcoming. A separate shout out must be made to Pete, the bartender, who took especially good care of my guests. I'm still getting compliments.

I would recommend the hotel, but not Lindsey.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/05/2013

From our initial contact through the day after our reception, over six months later, the Hilton Garden Inn provided by far the best event services I have ever experienced. The entire staff - from the general manager and event staff to the maintenance and housekeeping staff - made our wedding day absolutely spectacular. I cannot recommend this place enough for a wedding reception. They out performed any venue I have ever known - including ones three times more expensive. Our 122 guests are still raving about the space, food and service, almost six months after our reception. The Hilton Garden Inn ensured the event went off without a glitch - and if there was one, no one was even aware of it. They helped us create a magnificent menu and decor, while staying well within our budget and they added special touches of their own based off of what my husband and I are passionate about. Their impeccable service and care for my wedding day still brings me to tears of joy and appreciation, months after the day. You will be disappointed if you choose to go elsewhere.

Sent on 03/14/2014

Liz · Married on 07/05/2014

We used Hilton Garden Inn for both our lodging and the rehearsal luncheon. They did such an amazing job on the rehearsal luncheon! It was a beautiful and creative set up and they really listened to our ideas for the event. They are were very flexible as we had to change the rehearsal from a dinner to a luncheon. The hotel is also beautiful and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. The bridal suite is huge! We were very pleased with the Hilton.

Sent on 09/26/2014

Courtney · Married on 04/02/2016

We booked the Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge for our wedding night. I booked the bridal suite for the night before the wedding as well so I could use it early the next morning, and we had roughly 10-15 additional rooms booked by guests. The bridal suite was phenomenal. It was so big and everything was new and beautiful. I just loved it. It was a great place to take pictures getting ready. And it was ideal for a pre-wedding sleep over with my bridesmaids with a king size bed, pull out sofa, two bathrooms, and mini fridge. Lindsay was a pleasure to work with, very personal and truly cared. My parents asked for pretzels and chips to be served at the bar after 11 when we got back to the hotel. They did this free of charge even though we were expecting to pay for it. Many of my husband and I's drinks were also comp'ed which was very, very nice. No complaints at all about our stay at the Hilton. My guests, however, had a few issues. Our guests encountered a few booking issues...multiple people were told they couldn't get the discounted rate and room block for our wedding because the rooms were all taken. This was not the case as we reserved 10 more rooms than was actually booked. This may have been a miscommunication among the staff or the fact that a convention was at the Expo Center across the street. Either way, we had some guests that did not receive the discount and one couple that was given a smoking room and had to pay extra for a non-smoking room. I'm sure these problems we encountered were just some miscommunication issues. Despite these booking issues, the hotel was great. Overall, I would definitely recommend the Hilton to anyone looking in the area. The hotel was beautiful, clean and new - great location.

Sent on 04/29/2016