Hilary Mercer Photography Reviews

9 | Goldsboro, NC

9 Reviews for Hilary Mercer Photography

Hilary has such a fantastic eye for photography. These will not be boring wedding photos you get back. She has a talent for getting to know the couple and find shots that work and speak to them. Having amazing wedding photos were on the top of my list and I was not left disappointed!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Brie · Married on 04/07/2012

Hilary photographed our wedding in Charlottesville, VA in April 2012, and she was AMAZING. She's so fun and easy-going, and makes the process stress-free (which is exactly what a bride needs on her wedding day). And she is an amazingly talented photographer!

From the very start, it was clear that Hilary has a lot of wedding experience. We did all of the planning from long-distance, over email and using her website, and it was SO easy. She's very responsive, and the communication was great between us.

On wedding day, she showed up to the hotel room where I was getting ready, and was able to get some great shots without getting in the way or making a hectic time more crazy. We did some pre-ceremony photography, and she moved through everything quickly but it didn't feel rushed at all. During the ceremony and reception, she knew EXACTLY where to be to get the best shots without getting in the way. During group shots she was really personable and made everyone feel like they were having fun.

The photos are SO GOOD. Hilary had a preview shot on FaceBook the very next day, and maybe 10-12 images on her website in a few days. The rest of the photos were right on schedule as well, and the album is beautiful and very high-quality. I can't stress enough just how beautiful the photos are!!!

Overall, we had an amazing experience with Hilary and we can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Ali · Married on 09/24/2011

Hilary Mercer really is the bomb.com! I searched for months for someone with her style and creativity...and just when I almost gave up, I found her! She is a wonderful person and photographer! Future brides....if you love DIY/vintage/retro/modern style, your search is over! I did so much research into other photographers in NC and elsewhere. For how good she is and what she offers you, the price is great. I had 4 sessions including the wedding, a 2nd photographer at the wedding, 2 albums, digital copies of most of the prints (rights to most of the prints)......That is WAY more than you will ever get through most photographers...and for the price, unreal! I felt like each penny really was worth it! Not to mention, she is an awesome person. She helps to pull out the comfortable nature in people during photo shoots...which makes them even better because you look more like your natural self! So brides, your search is over!!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Erin · Married on 10/16/2010

Hilary was such a pleasure to work with! Not only did she photograph our wedding but also did our engagement, maternity, and newborn photos. I really miss not having her around!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Sheila · Married on 10/10/2010

I loved having Hilary shoot our wedding! It was a destination wedding in FL and we shot both in the garden and at the beach. She worked well with my family, was prompt and very professional. I think my favorite thing about shooting with Hilary (she also did our engagement photos) is that she makes you feel comfortable! She lets you focus on your significant other and the pictured love shines through!

Hilary is worth every penny and I have suggested her to all my friends.

Sent on 03/04/2011

April · Married on 10/09/2010

Hilary did such a great job on my photos, both engagement and wedding! I never get tired of showing them off. She is fun, creative, and is open to any ideas you might want to bring to the shoot. I definitely recommend Hilary Mercer Photography!

Sent on 03/04/2011

Jo · Married on 09/25/2010

Hilary was fantastic. She is very professional, but at the same time has a very approachable personality. You will not regret hiring her!

Sent on 07/21/2011

Leiani · Married on 10/20/2012

There were a few moments missed during the wedding ceremony that neither Hilary nor her second shooter were ready for unfortunately. Overall though, Hilary was great, she did a great job interacting with our family, and even stayed late with us past the time we contracted for. She was EXTREMELY flexible around our schedule and our photos turned out fantastic! We will definitely be working with Hilary for the next stage in our lives: future babies!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Lucy & · Married on 11/30/2013

Hilary is very enthusiastic and passionate about photography and her clients. She is very courteous and friendly, accommodating, and has a great attitude. She is very unique and takes amazing pictures.

Sent on 01/12/2014