Tony Krantz Photography

Washington, NC
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

Tony Krantz Photography is a wedding photography service based in Washington, North Carolina. With a traditional, natural style, this artist aims to capture your love story sincerely. Tony will strive to work closely with you to create a candid collection of cherished keepsakes of your special day to admire for a lifetime.

Tony Krantz Photography offers a range of wedding packages, all catering to different celebration styles and sizes. Each package includes two photographers, allowing these professionals to capture your special day from twice as many angles. Along with preserving your wedding day, engagement and bridal portrait sessions can also be made available upon request. Digital galleries are presented with every package, and couples can also choose to receive a handmade wedding album filled with their most-loved photos.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Sabrina
    Sabrina Married on 03/25/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Would choose you all over again!

Where do we even begin?!? Tony is incredible and rocked our engagement photos and wedding day. We will forever cherish the moments he has captured on camera for us. His photos are candid, real, and captured the emotions and love that made up our wedding day. His photos are hands down, 10 out of 10 and look like pictures from a wedding magazine. Tony and his wife are a great team, easy to work with, and we would recommend them for anyone's special day!
    Kelsey H. Married on 01/08/2020

The Best!!!!!

Tony did an amazing job on my bridal portraits and our wedding photos. For my bridals, we walked a sweaty mile and a half over hot sand dunes. That is true dedication to me. On our wedding day, it rained and we had to change our plans at the last minute. Tony was prepared for the rain and our photos turned out better than expected, even in the rain. He really listened to what my husband and I wanted. We loved that he wanted the photos to be very personalized and unique to our style. Tony was also very professional and interested in us as a couple, and that is something that I didn't feel with other photographers. We love our photos and recommend Tony to anyone we meet!
    Glory Married on 06/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

captured our special day!

Tony did a phenomenal job shooting our wedding day and we are obsessed with all of the gorgeous and breath-taking pictures that he captured on our special day! Tony did an amazing job of getting professional posed pictures, as well as candid shots, which are one of my favorites! He edited our wedding photos with our type of aesthetic in mind and we love them all so much. I highly recommend hiring him to shoot your wedding, you won’t be disappointed!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Tony Krantz
Tony Krantz
Owner / Lead Photographer

As owner of Tony Krantz Photography my passion is capturing all of the special moments we have in life especially with our families and loved ones. I got my start in photography just before my daughter was born and I found out quickly there was something very powerful about photography and the way it's able to freeze time. I was hooked. I'm still one hundred percent devoted to my craft and I continually strive to become the best artist that I can be. My goal is to help make your wedding day photography as easy and stress free as possible. I aslo strive to deliver the highest quality of product that you possibly dream of for one of the most special days of your life.

Tony Krantz Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Tony Krantz Photography include in the starting price?

Tony Krantz Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Tony Krantz Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Tony Krantz Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Tony Krantz Photography offer?

Tony Krantz Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Tony Krantz Photography offer?

Tony Krantz Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Tony Krantz Photography offer for wedding events?

Tony Krantz Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Tony Krantz Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Tony Krantz Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding