Hair by Shaylee Valencia Reviews

9 Reviews for Hair by Shaylee Valencia

Hair by Shaylee Valencia 1
Hair by Shaylee Valencia 2

Elizabeth · Married on 10/29/2017

I did a lot of research for my glam squad because I wanted to be in the right hands. Shaylee was the perfect pick! I showed a photo of a messy but complicated updo I wanted, and she did it even better than the photo. She incorporated my flower crown into it too and made my hair look stunning. I got compliments left and right. She did a great job with all my girls too! She glammed up my bridesmaids, and two other family members. Everyone was very happy with Shaylee. I will recommend her to all my friends and future brides :)

Hair by Shaylee Valencia 3
    Hair by Shaylee Valencia 4

Bonnie · Married on 08/27/2016

Very professional and talented stylist! I highly recommend Shaylee as a stylist.

Kristin · Married on 04/16/2016

Shaylee just did hair for my bridesmaids, mothers of the bride and groom, and me for my wedding this past weekend and did an amazing job! I was looking for someone who I knew would work with me from start to finish, unlike some larger companies and salons who couldn’t promise the same person each time. I loved the pictures on her website of all the updo’s, and even though I wanted a down and curly style, I knew if she could do the much more difficult updo’s that mine wouldn’t be a problem. Shaylee made me look absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day! I bought a bridal headpiece and had hair extensions put in, and she worked with them easily. I seriously looked better than ever! My bridesmaids had all sorts of styles done from updo’s with braids that wrapped around to a long side braid to part up, part down. They all looked stunning. She is a super sweetie, and I’d work with her again any day!!

Erika · Married on 02/29/2016

Shaylee was an ABSOLUTE pleasure to work with for my bridal trial. She is very quick to respond to any questions you may have and she is only like the sweetest person ever! It was extremely easy to book with her and she was great with communicating every thing I needed to know. My hair came out PERFECT and exactly how I wanted it to! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a great stylist. She is also extremely reasonable compared to a lot of other stylists. I will be using her again in the future!

Bridgette · Married on 01/17/2016

Shaylee did an amazing job with my trial! She is so sweet and does fabulous work! I am so excited to see how my hair turns out on my BIG DAY! I would definitely recommend her to others in the future!

• Heather

Heather · Married on 12/19/2015

Shaylee was a true professional and talented as well. She did an amazing job with all my bridesmaids and me! It was simply stunning. She offered a pre-wedding session to prep for the big day and get to work with my hair beforehand. She was on-time, professional and worked quickly. As busy as a bride is on her wedding day and stressing over every little detail, Shaylee eliminated any worry and the results were fantastic. I would recommend her to anyone! Thanks Shaylee!!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Hair by Shaylee Valencia's reply:

Thank you for your review heather! It was so great working with you and your wedding party!

Tori · Married on 10/24/2015

Shaylee is AMAZING!!! She did my hair for my rehearsal dinner and wedding. I had two completely different looks and my hair has never looked better! She is not only amazing at blow outs and styling but her creativity with updos is incredible! She is also very fun to be around, so professional but bubbly and sweet at the same time. I would recommend her for any event a million times over. Thanks Shaylee!!

Angelica · Married on 10/23/2015

Shaylee did an awesome job on my bridesmaids. She did a total of 6 girls, and each one loved the look. She was very professional and available for any questions that I had. I showed her pictures of styles the girls wanted and she delivered!

Jen · Married on 11/09/2014

Shaylee is awesome! She has done my hair SEVERAL times and I'm always so happy with her work.