44 Reviews for Guignard Florist

Set Up (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
43 Guignard Florist Reviews

Very knowledgeable, accommadating and creative. I walked in with an idea and they brought it to life. My wedding bouquet was amazing! Much more than I expected and great price! Will forever be my florist!

Profile Picture K, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Michele did a wonderful job on our flowers for our wedding! She was a pleasure to work with and was very helpful with showing us different options and ideas for flower arrangements. I showed her pictures of some ideas I had and she created bouquets that were even more beautiful than those in the pictures. I definitely recommend Guignard Florist for professional and friendly service as well as beautiful flowers that will complete the look of your special day!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
4.3

Flowers were so gorgeous, even better than my example pics! Price was high, so unfortunately we weren't able to get everything we wanted all within our budget. But they worked with us to get the bare minimum we really needed and made everything so pretty and I was overall very happy how the bouquets looked.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

great service. she gave suggestions as well.

Profile Picture sandra, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages

I couldn't have asked for anything better to make our wedding day perfect! Our bouquets looked amazing and exceeded my expectations! Our hydrangeas for our centerpeices were huge and looked so amazing too! I will refer you to everyone I know !!

Profile Picture lauren, 7/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)
4.7

pictures to send to the florist was key ????

Profile Picture Heather, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Loved my flowers from this vendor! I got a bouquet very last minute, because I had a winter wedding and did not think too much about the flowers. But this vendor had beautiful flowers to choose from and made a lovely purple bouquet to go with my purple and gold wedding theme. Loved it.

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/10/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets

Michelle did the flowers for my sisters wedding and they were absolutely beautiful! They were all arranged so beautifully and we had no problems with quality or durability. The flowers were fresh and they smelled amazing. When I get married I will definitely be calling Guignard Florist!

Profile Picture Michaela, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Michele was so helpful & knowledgeable. I showed her ideas on Pinterest & her bouquets were exactly what I wanted! The flowers were beautiful. I sent them out to be pressed so I could keep them even longer! They delivered to our wedding in Auburn and the whole process was stress free :)

Profile Picture Amber, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Michelle does an amazing job! We just got married in July and the flowers were stunning! We could not have been happier! She sat down with us and helped us figure out what we needed and helped us put together our ideas! We could not have asked for anything more! We have had nothing but compliments from everyone! I am so happy that we chose to go with Guignard Florist! Definitely the best quality for the best price! We will never forget our prefect day and the beautiful flowers that we had!

Profile Picture Raylinn, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

flowers turned out beautiful and let us make our own brides maids bouquets. we ordered 9 boutonnieres and 4 wrist corsages plus a bride bouquet and maid of honor bouquet. we loved them all!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We hired Guignard Florist for our Sept. 25th wedding at Arrowhead Lodge in Brewerton, NY. We were looking for a florist that would deliver to our venue. From the moment we walked through the doors, we knew that they would be perfect for our country sheek themed wedding. Michele Donardo was a joy to work with. She was extremely helpful and flexible with our differences of opinions and willing to accommodate us to make us both happy. I sent Michele several pictures of ideas I had and she was able to accommodate everything I wanted. They delivered our flowers to us on time and in perfect condition. All of our guests loved our arrangements and asked where we got them. I will definitely use Guignard florist in the future!!

Profile Picture Martha, 9/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Michele was amazing to work with. S
We met several times to discuss my ideas for bouquets and centerpieces and every time she was patient and helpful. Highly recommend Michele and her shop!

Profile Picture Kristina, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Michelle was GREAT! I couldn't find anyone to make me 2 bouquets on short notice for my very small wedding on 9/4/15. I was told to go to Guignard's that they would be able to help me and were the best. I did so and I am very happy I did! The bouquets were beautiful and Michelle was great to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend! Thanks Michelle!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Michele was absolutely wonderful to work with. She made our vision come to life. Everything came out exactly like I had hoped, our flowers were not only beautifully arranged but of great quality. I highly recommend her.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nicole, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Michelle did a fantastic job with the flowers for our wedding! My bouquet was even better than I had hoped for and I was very pleased with the corsages and boutonnieres as well. I didn't really know what I wanted when I went in for the first time and Michelle really helped me pull together my vision for the day. She made suggestions and was very flexible and willing to change things about our order up until the very end.

Profile Picture User5484838, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

With my wedding only a month away, I was scrambling to find a florist, on account I had not had one due to my planning to go to Wegamans to get flowers to make my own bouquets. I had decided at the last minute I was crazy for thinking I could do that on top of all of the other wedding things I had to do. As I began looking around for a florist, I was recommended to come to Guignard Florist by a friend. I was not able to stop into their shop to take a look at the bouquets and flowers they offered, on account of my being at work during their hours of operation. So the owner, Michelle, was kind enough to email back and forth with me about our bouquets! I was so impressed on how quickly the responses came from her! She was attentive and very knowledgeable on all of the flowers I requested and she even emailed me pictures of bouquets that they had done so I could get some Ideas of what I wanted. The bouquets were gorgeous and exactly what I was looking for! I highly reccomend Guignard Florist!!

Profile Picture User5366521, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Michelle and the people are Guignard Florist are awesome. I gave them a picture off Pinterest for my flowers and asked them to modify it a little bit... and it came back exactly has I imagined. I brought them my mothers wedding dress and asked them to wrap our bouquets in it and it look so great how they incorporated it. I would definitely suggest Guignard to a friend for any floral needs!

Profile Picture Beth, 12/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

A+ ! I went in to the meeting with Michelle at Guignard having really no vision for my bouquets, I had some photos from Pinterest, but that was it. She worked with me and was spot on. I couldn't have imagined the bouquets more perfect. They were vibrant fresh flowers and they were just perfect! I wish I could post a photo for this review to show everyone how beautiful they were!

Profile Picture Beth, 12/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Michele was absolutely wonderful. Quick to email respond and also extremely helpful and personable in regard to helping me form a vague idea into beautiful bouquets. She was flexible with last minute changes and gave great advice. Lastly, they are definitely affordable (I met with 4 vendors so I am 100% sure of this). Many thanks!!!

Profile Picture Joanna, 9/6/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Michele thank you so much for the BEAUTIFUL flower arrangements. I just loved my bridal boquet! The bridesmaids/groomsmens arrangements were all perfect!! We really appreciate you reaching out to us prior to our wedding to explain the change in ribbons due to colors not matching. Everything could not have been better!!! Hats off to you and your team at Guignard Florist, we already have refered you to people inquiring who did our flowers!! :)

Profile Picture User4351911, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Michele was amazing!! She was so flexible, got me more information that I even asked for to make sure I was able to make the perfect decisions. The flowers came out beautiful. I named my favorite flowers, colors of the wedding & that it was a more modern theme, she showed me what I wanted. She also worked perfectly with my wedding planner to coordinate delivery/pickup/timing etc. I was expecting to pay much more for flowers, her prices were fantastic! Great quality, a joy to work with & fantastic prices.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 8/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Michele was great to work with. I am not a local to the area- my parents are. One day my mom and I stopped in randomly to talk about flowers for a wedding that was 1 1/2 months away (nothing like waiting until the last second! - I originally wasn't going to spend $ on flowers..). Michele was very welcoming and told me we could figure out plans via phone or e-mail to make it easier for me to not have to travel 2 hours to discuss options.

We e-mailed back and forth ideas/pictures. I was amazed when I came into the room with the flowers on my wedding day, after getting my hair and make up done. So beautiful and perfect. (before hand, I sent her a picture of a bouquet that I liked for myself.. that I found on a random google image search- little did I know that in the picture, they were silk flowers.. she said she could do it with real flowers -- that she did- it was identical. )

My grandmother is a retired florist and she said the flowers were perfect. That means a lot to me. They absolutely pulled together my wedding.

The flowers were not as much as I expected either.. very affordable. Delivered to my parents on time-

I definitely recommend Guignard Florist if you are planning ANY event around the Syracuse/Cicero NY area.

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were beautiful! I do wish they were a bit bigger for the price! The flowers stay fresh and beautiful for a long time!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Flower were fresh and the bouquet was absolutely beautiful. Thank you!

Profile Picture Casey, 11/9/13, 1 Review