Greens & Beans Reviews

Greens & Beans 1
Greens & Beans 2
Greens & Beans 3

vanessa · Married on 07/28/2018

Greens and Beans was an incredible find and I could not have been happier with their work for our wedding. Julie is highly creative and skilled. I felt like she understood my aesthetic vision from our first conversation, and she took what I began and ran with it to make a beautiful venue even more stunning. Julie provides clear communication and multiple consultations in the flower shop (which is storybook-level adorable with two beautiful, friendly cats). Central Jersey couples, this florist is an excellent choice for your wedding day!

• Jeanine

Jeanine Hart · Married on 07/28/2018

unique little shop!

In the spirit of keeping our July wedding simple, my husband and I chose local vendors for everything with Greens & Beans among them. This little shop is a rare gem, with an almost magical feel upon walking through the door. Lights and vines dangle from the ceiling above colorful vases of flowers that scatter throughout. Lanterns and other décor add to its fairy-tale feel.

Julie sat with us patiently to discuss our wedding day preferences, and she was happy to describe in detail the various options to achieve what we had in mind. There was no pressure to make a decision on the spot, so we were given some time to take it in. With such outstanding service and the charm of the shop itself an inspiration, this was an easy choice for us.

Our blush rose arrangements were gorgeous and exactly what I envisioned! They also provided the delicate flowers that topped our wedding cake from Christie’s around the corner. Whether I need something for a special occasion in the future or to simply spruce up our house, I will no doubt be heading over to this little garden on Main Street.

Greens & Beans 4
    Greens & Beans 5
    Greens & Beans 6

Hilary · Married on 06/16/2018

The most stunning flowers I could have imagined for our wedding day! Julie captured my vision better than I could have dreamed of. She is so professional to work with and made me feel so relaxed the entire process. Greens and Beans made the most beautiful flower arrangements based off of the color combination I had wanted. They chose the most perfect blend of flowers that made our wedding day so beautiful. Thank you SO much! I 110% recommend Greens and Beans! You will be ecstatic that you did!
    -Hilary Schweitzer

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2017

Julie was amazing to work with and our flowers turned out gorgeous! The bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful and everything matched perfectly!

Tina · Married on 09/16/2017

Walking into this flower show is like walking into an enchanted forest - everything in magical. I only had a vague idea of what I wanted for our wedding and zero knowledge of flowers. I showed them some photos and Greens & beans took it from there! They replicated everything I I wanted and even added some extra touches to make the bouquets even better.

Jackie · Married on 11/03/2016

I don't normally even do reviews, but I cannot thank Julie and Greens & Beans enough for the absolutely incredible flower arrangements they put together for our wedding, plus all the work they did for our outdoor ceremony. It was honestly magical. Everything was so vintage and unique and organic looking, but also elegant. Julie took the time to help us articulate what our vision was, and she was super accommodating to little tweaks and new ideas along the way. The end result was more than we ever could have imagined possible! I would 100% recommend them to anyone getting married. Trust their creativity, and you will not be disappointed.

Katherine · Married on 08/05/2016

Julie and her staff are incredibly creative; the flowers were fresh, artfully arranged, and
    delivered with time to spare. Julie is calm, accommodating, and has a great eye for color
    and creativity. We would highly recommend Greens and Beans and use this shop in the future!
    Kathy and Bob Eddy

Nicole · Married on 06/27/2015

We used Greens & Beans for our flowers for our wedding this past weekend and can't even begin to say how wonderful of an experience we had. It was probably the easiest step in our whole wedding planning process. I had interviewed three other florists in the area, and having no knowledge on flowers, just went with my gut on who to hire. The shop felt whimsical and unique, honestly I felt like I was in a shop straight out of Beauty and the Beast. From the beginning, Julie was truly a joy to work with. She was not pushy whatsoever, understood my lack of knowledge on flowers (unlike another florist who told me I should do my "homework" before going to meet with her and taking up her time), and honestly just made me feel at ease. Flowers were on the bottom of my priority list, I didn't really know what I wanted other than for them to look pretty and fit in my budget. Julie asked for pictures and swatches of my dress, my bridesmaid dresses, and then worked her magic. She was very easy to communicate with and had no problem having to move my pick-up time on the day of my wedding due to the down pouring rain. When the flowers arrived in the bridal suite, I was truly blown away at how beautiful they were! So much better than anything I could have found on Pinterest. My bouquet was perfect and was even wrapped in scraps from my wedding gown. The altar pieces were incredible and fit my theme and venue perfectly. I have to say one of my favorite surprises were the corsages for the mothers/grandmothers. They were the cutest corsages I have ever seen: cute, compact, and light. I was so impressed with this shop and Julie and would go out of my way to Clinton to use them for any other flowers I need in the future. If you are a bride, Julie is your go-to girl for sure!

Sue · Married on 08/17/2014

I went to Greens & Beans on short notice for flowers for my daughters wedding ( I was going to make the bouquets myself but realized time was ticking along too quickly). The staff was wonderful and was more than willing to make sure the flowers were exceptional, (gorgeous is an understatement). The flowers were fresh and beautiful and have remained so for more than a week and a half now. I highly recommend Greens & Beans for flowers or decor for any special occasion. The atmosphere of the shop itself is a great reason to visit and shop there, magical, like a little break from the everyday routine.

sarah · Married on 07/05/2014

Julie at Greens & Beans was a pleasure to work with! She took the very few things I knew about flowers & my vision and turned them into stunning bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding. I am not a flower person in real life, but Julie has turned me around! I really cannot say enough about how much I loved what she did!

Kelly · Married on 10/19/2013

Greens and Beans did an amazing job with our wedding flowers!!! Gwyn was amazing to work with. My mom and I went into the shop and discussed what we were looking for and brought some sample pictures. Gwyn had so many ideas that were beyond what I imagined. I don't know flowers well, so I was super trusting. When I finally saw my flowers on my wedding day I was floored and amazed! I LOVED my flowers and could not have been more happy with them. Greens and Beans is wonderful!

Katie · Married on 07/06/2013

Julie was an absolute pleasure to work with, and my flowers turned out beautifully! She was very accommodating to our budget, while still making my vision for our wedding day become a reality. I don't really know much about flowers, and Julie was incredibly helpful in giving me affordable options that would work with our color scheme. We also had several delivery locations on the day of the wedding (bouquets to my parents' house, guys' boutonnieres to the hotel, altar arrangements to the church, centerpieces to the reception venue) and everything arrived on time and in the correct places. When I got that first peak at the reception ballroom and saw the centerpieces, it was absolutely breathtaking. Everything was perfect! Go to Greens & Beans, you won't regret it - and say hi to the kitties in the store! :)

Joann · Married on 06/03/2012

Julie at Greens and Beans did a fantastic job with the flowers for our wedding. She listened to my ideas and then added some great ideas to the mix.
    I loved all of the flowers. I remember the first thrill when I got a peek at the ballroom through the window in the cocktail reception area! There were dangling pearls hanging from high vases! While Julie and I had agreed on her idea of pearls, the way they were used was much more beautiful than I imagined. And, I received such wonderful comments about the flowers even from guests who do floral arrangements as their business. One professional commented that he was impressed, especially by the mix of flowers used, the delphiniums here and there and the use of the greens.
    Julie also provided some added touches that made for a much more finished look at the reception, and that I had not thought to request such as enhancing the decoration of the cocktail reception area and placing flowers on a couple of the tables. In the church, the decorations on the high candles beside the pews and the altar pieces were truly lovely.

Lynda · Married on 10/10/2010

Suzie, from Greens& Beans florist did an amazing job with all the flowers for my wedding. My wedding bouquet was gorgeous and it was perfect. The ceremony flowers were so beautiful that when I first saw how the gazebo was decorated; I got teary eyed (in a good way!). Everything was as I pictured and then some. the arrangements were tastefully done and really made the room look spectacular. Whatever I needed, and even some last minute changes; Suzie made it happen and added that special magic to my wedding day!

Sandy · Married on 08/16/2014

Greens and Beans did such a beautiful job on my flowers! The flowers were honestly one of my favorite parts about the day. I hardly wanted to put down my bouquet during the cocktail hour, and the fresh flower hairpiece they made me still looked beautiful the next day. Based on my ideas and pictures, they really made my vision come together. They also have a beautiful store and really cute and friendly cats!

Sara · Married on 06/29/2014

Greens & Beans was great to work with for our wedding. We had a budget of about $2000 for flowers to start and they stayed within our budget. When we asked for a few more things and extended the budget, they were very conscious of that and didn't go overboard. The only reason they did not get 5 stars is because we had originally asked them to do our chuppah, which they said they weren't sure they could do but would probably contract it out and let us know the cost, and didn't tell us that they were unable to get a chuppah until only 2 weeks prior to the wedding. This caused us to panic a little bit, but we got a chuppah and everything worked out - we just wish that that Julie would have let us know a little earlier. Otherwise - the flowers were beautiful and we loved working with Greens & Beans!

Kim · Married on 05/18/2013

Excellent job on time and everything that was promised was done. Loved working with Gwyn! :) thank you so much!!!

Annie · Married on 08/18/2012

Gwyn is professional and knows her flowers. We only wanted to pay for corsages, bouts, and bouquets, and she tailored a package that made sense for our wedding. I'll be the first to tell you that I'm not a flower person. I don't know the different between this type of rose or that ... but I know that the bouquets were simple and beautiful.