GLK Creative | Photography by George Koroneos Reviews

28 | Bloomfield, NJ

28 Reviews for GLK Creative | Photography by George Koroneos

28 GLK Creative | Photography by George Koroneos Reviews

Jennifer · Married on 11/05/2016

I would definitely recommend GLK Creative | Photography by George Koroneos to anyone looking for an amazing photographer for their wedding. He did a fantastic job on our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. He was beyond fantastic throughout the entire experience. George made sure to listen to all of our ideas and helped us make sure that we were able to get the shots we wanted. We just got married in November and the pictures that he took were absolutely stunning! George has such a laid back & fun demeanor, which kept us calm, but at the same time, was able to keep everything running smoothly. Once again, I highly recommend him for your engagement and wedding pictures. George made our wedding day picture perfect!

Emily · Married on 09/04/2016

George is the MAN!!!!! He nailed our engagement shoot and our wedding. He is definitely not your traditional photographer and that is exactly what my husband and I wanted. He is personable, fun and legit greatest photographer ever. You have to trust what he is doing artistically and you have to understand that he is the professional and give him creative reign. It is so refreshing to be around someone with such excitement and passion, which makes an otherwise uncomfortable scenario feel natural and exciting. His background in rock n' roll photography comes through in his photos. Awesome use of lighting, and color. If you are looking for traditional portraits he is not your guy, but if you really want pictures that are badass and memorable choose George!

Mindi · Married on 08/22/2015

George was wonderful to work with. He is easy and fun and works really efficiently. The family and extended family portraits were completed quickly and went very smoothly. His photographs are truly works of art (honestly, I feel like they should be exhibited somewhere). George has a beautiful sense of composition, perspective and light. We fell in love with the photos from the engagement shoot and we are thrilled with the initial photographs from the wedding. Another wonderful thing about GLK Photography: the price is very reasonable.

Annie · Married on 06/28/2015

At this point, George feels like family....his relationship with my world and group of friends started about 4 years ago when he shot my friend's sister's wedding. My friend and I saw the finished photos (from both the engagement shoot and the actual wedding) and knew we would be using him when our special day came around. It really doesn't get any better than the raw emotion and joy he catches. George is extremely personable and easy to speak to. He is warm and down to earth, yet super professional. He is edgy and modern yet appreciates the time and place for something classic. I will continue to recommend George to every bride and groom I know unless of course he starts getting too busy for my friends and family! THANK YOU GEORGE!

Lindsey · Married on 10/11/2014

George was absolutely fabulous! Upon meeting with him we knew exactly what we were getting and he helped to cater to our needs for our wedding. The day of he was great, he was attentive and knew how to set everyone up to make sure we got the shots we really wanted (like big family portraits). He kept in touch with us after our wedding posting a few pictures at a time as teasers. Then on Thanksgiving he put together a beautiful slide show of a few pictures from our wedding! It was a wonderful surprise. We received our entire photo album after two months, and were so please with it. I would highly recommend George, he's an overall amazing photographer and an even better person!

Rebecca · Married on 08/31/2014

We had a great time with George, our pictures turned out beautifully and we were pleased with his professionalism and quality of work. I wouldn't recommend GLK if you want the standard 5 poses that every other wedding photographer uses, but call George if you want your pictures to look not only amazing, but as individual as you are.

Sent on 12/09/2014

GLK Creative | Photography by George Koroneos's reply:

Thank you so much Rebecca. You and Clay rock.

Lauren · Married on 07/19/2014

When my husband & I set out to plan a wedding, we were rather hesitant when it came to hiring vendors and took a great deal of time, except for George. This was the easiest decision we made and we are pleased to report we think our photographer and our photographs are pretty awesome (not to brag or anything).

We knew we did not want traditional wedding photos and George pitched us the mix of honesty & professionalism that we were hoping to attain. At heart, George is a true artist so all of our photos yielded the composition and tone pertinent to each and every moment. Along with his lovely assistant Allison, George was so personable and makes you laugh! This is so important to have when you are trying to stay relaxed in front of a camera all day.

In short, if you want quality photography with a certain "edge" in order to escape so many of the typical wedding photos you've seen before, George is a sure thing.

andrea · Married on 05/25/2014

My husband is a photographer and we are both in the entertainment industry. Needless to say, our wedding photographer was THE most important vendor. We didn't want to hire a friend or a colleague to document our event... so we set off on the great hunt to find the perfect photographer. BOY DID WE FIND ONE!!!! After interviewing over 20 photographers, (no joke) we found George. George stood out from the crowd with his eye for color and composition. His pictures tell a story. They are bold, bright and full of life. We appreciated his professionalism coupled with his charisma. The day of the wedding he impressed all of our friends (some of which are also wedding photographers) with his energy & artistic eye. George will go to all lengths to get "the shot" and he nails it...Every. Single. Time.

George gave my husband and I just what we wanted, simple and elegant documentation of our special day. While we were not interested in the typical photography schedule or package, George was incredibly responsive and flexible to our needs. We had a blast shooting some portraits and are so thankful we have a record of all that attended our wedding!

Veronica · Married on 12/22/2013

A great wedding photographer does not begin to encapsulate what GLK Creative • Photography by George L. Koroneos was to us . . . he was a counselor, a source of inspiration, and most importantly, he has become a friend. We booked the day we met with him - we could sense the vision he had as a photographer, and the sense of camaraderie with which he was about to accompany us on our year long journey leading up to our wedding day. He wasn't going along for the ride, he was about to help conduct the train, and capture every smile, every look of love along the way. His use of color, his humorous direction when shooting, and his cat-like reflexes when jumping to capture what he sees as a beautiful moment far before the rest of us do, is not for the weak-hearted . . . but if what you want are REAL photos, photos that go to the soul of the individuals he is capturing, pictures that seamlessly tell the story of one of the most important moments of your life, then he is most certainly the man to have. If what you want is someone who makes you feel comfortable in your couple-y weirdness, and unique in the love you have for one another, then maybe, just maybe, YOU'RE ready for George L Koroneos.

Lea · Married on 11/16/2012

My husband and I met with George to discuss shooting our wedding after I was a bridesmaid in a friend’s wedding that he shot. We hired him on the spot without meeting with any other photographers. He is professional, kind, funny, has a great personality and his pictures are amazing. My husband and I aren't really comfortable in front of the camera and we worried about our pictures coming out completely awkward, but we knew we made the right choice by choosing George to be our photographer when we did our engagement shoot before the wedding. We were nervous for the shoot but we ended up truly having a great time that day. He made us laugh the whole way through, we felt completely comfortable and the pictures were incredible. The day of the wedding he also did an amazing job. Even with certain challenges like shooting outside in the cold in mid-November or having to capture the seven children we had in our wedding, he is a complete professional, takes control of the situation and gets the job done while making us all laugh and smile the entire time. We are extremely happy with the way the pictures come out. They are beautiful, artistic, fun and truly captured the best moments of the greatest day of our lives. If you need a photographer, go with GLK Creative, you won’t be sorry.

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2012

Our wedding was just 5 days after hurricane Sandy, in the midst of major power outages and a gas crisis!! GLK still made it to the event and helped hold together the pieces!! My husband and are forever grateful to George and Allison for all of their help!!

Phil · Married on 09/21/2012

George was great and came highly recommended. He was extraordinarily responsive and professional during the whole experience. I am actually writing this review almost a year after the wedding and George was still there and helping with albums and stuff well after the wedding. Awesome job.

Kristen · Married on 09/08/2012

George was an amazing photographer from the very beginning. Since I was an out-of-town bride, he was very accommodating when it came to scheduling our engagement session and was great with helping us choose a location. He was very personable and made us feel comfortable while he photographed us. At the wedding, it never felt like he was in the way, but he did not miss a single special moment. He truly does amazing work and we could not be more happy with our gorgeous photos.

Jennifer · Married on 05/19/2012

We were thrilled with your work from the process to the completion. We were comfortable and knew that you would get all of the shots that we wanted. Looking at those pictures makes me relive the day every time. I would be more than willing to talk to any customers that need extra reassurance that you are the best!

stephanie · Married on 10/08/2011

George from GLK Creative is your photographer! He and is assistant Allison - also his wonderful wife made the entire process from the 1st time we met to months after the wedding an easy and fun process. George took a million pictures and we never once felt like he was on top of us or in the way. He has a great personality and vision when taking photographs. He is definately NOT that annoying photographer everyone wants to strangle during group picture time.

His prices are very fair for the quality your receive from him. You can't go wrong with George and GLK Creative!
    Stephanie and Michael Guitard

Alison · Married on 10/01/2011

Terrific photography--our memories will be enhanced incredibly by his beautiful work. He worked very well with all the guests and members of the wedding. Everyone was charmed by George and enjoyed interacting with him.

Kathleen · Married on 08/06/2011

Great photographer very flexible, friendly and great pictures. My son is getting married next year and first thing he told me was to contact George to do the photography.

Kathleen · Married on 08/06/2011

Excellent photographer my son is using him for his wedding August 2013

Brittany · Married on 06/25/2011

George delivers 110% satisfaction when it comes to wedding photography. Not only does he do an amazing job at capturing beautiful photos but he is also a pure joy to work with. I would highly recommend his services to anyone who wants to look back at their wedding photos in 10 years and still be in awe.

Krista · Married on 05/20/2011

We were referred to GLKCreative by a friend who had just gotten married and said that he was fantastic at working with light to make your pictures look amazing. We were planning a beach sunset wedding, so light was very important to us and we decided to check out GLKCreative to see what they could do.
    When we met George and Allison, they were so welcoming and friendly. After George showed us some of his work, we fell in love. We needed to have them photograph our wedding (and engagement session!); we signed immediately!
    George and Allison met us in Atlantic City to shoot our engagement session….something we told them that was a must since this was the place we got engaged! We met at Caesar’s and the fun began. We told him that we wanted a mix of fun and romantic pictures. He suggested some fun pics to start out with in an arcade on the boardwalk, then some romantic pictures on the beach just as the sun was turning the ocean into a sea of gold; it was perfect! George and Allison made us feel so comfortable and captured us just being ourselves. After looking at the pictures, you would think it was just the two of us on the beach. The pictures were absolutely stunning and it was one of the most fun days we have ever had! When it was over, we were even that much more excited to have GLKCreative film our wedding day!
    George stayed in touch with us throughout the next couple of months leading up to the wedding. When the wedding weekend was finally here, George made the drive down to Point Pleasant, NJ in a downpour of rain. He met us at the beach house and was completely calm. He was on top of the weather, keeping track of it on his phone in between shots. He took so many pictures of the entire bridal party getting ready, you would think that he had an army of photographers with him to capture every significant moment. When he saw that the storm had a break, he gathered the bridal party together and told us that this would be the perfect moment!
    At the ceremony, he took the most amazing pictures! One of my bridemaids told me later that he said “I don’t think that the bride believes me, but this overcast weather is the best time to take pictures”. I thought that he was just trying to make me feel better, but he did not lie…the pictures were absolutely amazing. They were like the pictures you see in magazines!
    The next day George met us in Allentown, PA for the second part of our wedding weekend; a reception at Allentown Symphony Hall. He had some amazing ideas for some pictures in the hall! They looked spectacular! He was running around nonstop up in the ballroom capturing every moment that he thought we would want taken so we could cherish the moments forever! At the end of the night, he even came up with some phenomenal night shots outside the hall. He stayed till the very end, not missing a single second!
    Overall, George made this entire experience amazing. I do not think that we could have had another photographer deliver such astonishing photographs and have such an incredible personality! We attribute so much of our successful wedding to George. After this entire life-altering experience, George and Allison became so much more than just our wedding photographers, but we really like to consider them our friends.
    If you are looking for a photographer like this to capture the most important day of your life, wouldn’t you want this experience? Thank you GLKCreative! You guys are truly amazing and talented!!

Nicole · Married on 03/12/2011

When we started our search for photographers, Derek and I were very specific about what we wanted. We met with George at our home - a definite plus when a prospective vendor is willing to meet with you where it's most convenient. We discussed our vision and George was excited to help us bring that alive. From the moment we took our engagement photos, to the wedding day, George was in constant contact, willingly answering any questions we had, and never making us feel like we were just a 'job' to him.

George and Allison were professional and fun and the finished product speaks for itself. We've gotten numerous compliments on the photos and would like nothing more than to recommend GLK Creative to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Michelle · Married on 11/05/2010

As an artist myself, I was looking for a unique style for my wedding pictures. George responded to me very quickly, was very personable, and TONS of proof that his work was awesome.

He was open to all the ideas we had, and was very flexible. For example: The day before our engagement shoot it was a PERFECT sunny day... but it was supposed to downpour the next day, I called George around 10am and told him I was worried about the weather the next day. his response: "what are you doing today?" It worked out great, they drove over an hour to do the shoot the day before, and we got the awesome pictures that we wanted.

On the wedding day, he was on time, dressed professionally and was very respectful of everyone at the wedding. We love how just DAYS after the wedding he was already posting some photos of the big day, and that made me feel great to share those special memories with my friends and family while the event is still fresh in their mind.

We would recommend George to anyone! Not only is he a good professional contact to network with as an artist, but we feel we made a great friend as well.

Tara · Married on 10/09/2010

George and his wife Allison made our wedding seem like it was their only priority. Their talent, professionalism and courtesy are second to none. They listened to all of our requests, no matter how crazy they were, and accommodated us. Thanks to them, we have the MOST amazing wedding photos a couple could ask for. GLK Creative is the ONLY photographer I would even consider using for such an important event.

• W

Wally · Married on 05/15/2010

We can't say enough about George and GLK Creative. When we found him, he was just breaking into wedding photography, but he had an extensive portfolio of professional event shoots that gave us no pause in hiring him, especially since he specialized in low light environments. We hit it off from our first meeting. We wanted to avoid the typical cookie cutter wedding photography, and George worked with us every step of the way, crafting a unique shared vision for both an engagement shoot and wedding day photos. Although we signed him on months before our wedding, he kept an open line of communication the entire time, which helped generate a level of comfort and familiarity that made a huge difference. And his photos are fantastic too.