Bridoll Photography

$950 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$950 Most Popular Price

Congratulations!

You're engaged and starting to plan your wedding-- this is one of the most exciting celebrations you'll ever plan in your life so congrats & thanks for considering me! Your wedding photography is something you'll look back on forever. After the guests leave, my job just begins- every collection is fully edited with the most advanced Adobe software. All packages are customizable and have options that fit every budget.

My Style

Through the years I've been providing photo services, I have developed an airy quality that still preserves the dramatic and refined look of film. I pride myself on providing an atmosphere of serenity for my clients; many of my brides have complimented my ability to help keep them calm on their big day! I strive to capture the often overlooked personal moments while being unobtrusive.

Two for the Price of One

Unlike other budget photographers, I carry two cameras to all weddings to ensure your collection has a diverse appearance. You get the look of two photographers for the price of one! I carry the latest Canon mirrorless gear.

Digital Gallery Delivery & Shop

Again, unlike other budget photographers I deliver your high resolution photos in your own private digital gallery that you can share with family and friends. Your photos are sorted chronologically and bookmarked to highlight the important parts of your day. You also get access to your own shop, so you can easily order products displaying your beautiful new collection (you'll even get some earlybird discounts when your gallery is first delivered)!

Services

Message me to talk about the amazingly affordable and artistic services Bridoll Photography can offer you!

• Custom wedding albums & parent albums
  • Hand-coloring
  • Toning
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • Second photographer
  • Videography services (by referral)
  • Save-the-dates
  • Thank-you cards

www.bridollphotography.com

Email: bridollphotography@gmail.com
Facebook: @bridollphotography
Instagram: @bridollphotographynj

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$350

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$950

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Proofs
Save the Date
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Argelia Married on 06/04/2022

Unforgettable experience!

Chynna was absolutely amazing to work with! I am so happy I was able to do my engagement session with Bridol Photography, she made the whole experience much more meaningful. Overall, I would recommend her, she was professional at a price you really can't beat!
  • Nicole
    Nicole D. Married on 05/21/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

Chynna was super professional, gave us amazing direction for how to pose for the perfect pictures, and was just an all around sweetheart. Not only did she take beautiful portraits with our bridal party and family, she also captured group photos with our friends throughout the reception, and even suggested we take group photos with each table before the day had ended. 10 out of 10 would recommend and hire again for another occasion.
  • Alexa
    Alexa M. Married on 11/21/2021

Best decision ever!

Working with Chynna at Bridoll Photography was the best decision we鈥檝e made throughout our engagement/wedding planning process. She was so helpful throughout the process and responded so quickly whenever we had questions. While shooting our engagement photos she made us feel so comfortable. Our pictures came out absolutely stunning and she turned them around so quickly. Overall amazing experience.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

56 photos 路 05/04/2019

Deals

Bridoll Photography 1
Discount

Take $25 off your Engagement Collection when you book it with your wedding package!

Pricing

Team

Chynna DeStefano
Chynna DeStefano
Owner/ Photographer

First of all, thanks for taking the time to learn more about me and my company! Through my years of crafting memories via photography, I have developed a light, airy, colorful and refined quality to my photos. I pride myself on ensuring an atmosphere of reliability and enjoyment for my clients. I specialize in trendy and modern photography styles and strive to capture the often overlooked personal moments while being unobtrusive. I love to make my clients smile and laugh so they feel like they're spending the day with a good friend. This brings natural quality to all of my collections. I have a passion for technology and I am constantly investing in my business. I shoot with the Canon EOS R, Canon's first full frame mirriorless camera. Here I believe that being on a budget does not mean that you can't afford a gorgeous photo collection. Check out my website for packages and pricing! https://www.bridollphotography.com/packages

1 Main Street Ridgefield Park, NJ, 07660
2017803753
Location of (Bridoll Photography)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding