Engagement
Shoot included

About Magique Studios

Fine Art photography and film

Our philosophy of wedding photography/film comes from a true passion for capturing real emotions. Our award winning team of professionals come with many backgrounds and experiences , allowing them to have more of an artistic approach to weddings , this approach sets them apart from others in the industry .

We believe that the most unforgettable moments from your wedding day should never have to be put into words. Our technique includes a combination of artistic photojournalism ,blended with unparalleled traditional yet modern photography , resulting in stunning set of images to last a lifetime.

We offer both photography and film services . Our services include : engagement shoots , all day coverage , online gallery of images , high resolution of images , albums , prints and many other products . We aim to customize each package to fit our clients' needs and expectations . Options allow our clients to be able to choose and add to their packages , at any time  .

Categories: Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videographer

Additional Hours (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Save the Date (1)

So far, I’ve had an incredible experience with Magique Studios! Peter is an amazing photographer. He took tons of photos - all of them came out beautiful. I had so much trouble picking a favorite! Stella is also wonderful! My husband is in the military and we are stationed on the other side of the country. I thought this would make it harder to plan, but Stella has made this experience so easy! She is very accommodating and gets back to my emails right away! I’m so happy I picked this company! I’m so excited for our wedding day!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance

We couldn't be more pleased with our pictures and our overall experience with the entire team at Magique. Really a pleasure to work with and genially great people!

Profile Picture Jesse, 9/23/17, 1 Review

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1498243175 af4fa5743488c830 1440612836623 mb1870

Complimentary Engagement Shoot

$750.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Complimentary engagement shoot with online gallery of images , wall portrait , all digital files .
#WW9ed8564d53267e7b
220x220 sq 1515688197381 1515688145189 lm 0134

Engagement

$500.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Free engagement shoot with select packages
Offer Expires: 02/28/2018
#WWde499f87f14b9b50

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Absolutely fantastic!!!!

Magique is one of my favorite photographers! Top notch work and just all around nice to work with!

Beautiful work and the entire staff was very easy to work with, they were unobtrusive to the guests. We highly recommend this vendor! Jennifer @ The Falkirk Estate and Country Club.

Magique Studios is a top-notch photography studio that exclusively specializes in storybook-style wedding photography. Talented, knowledgeable and great people to work with as well!

60 PROS I KNOW
2 ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO

Events

193 Route 17 south , suite 206, Paramus, NJ 07652   See On Map
201-265-9140 (phone)
Magique Studios is a wedding photography and cinematography from Bergen County servicing weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey , New York , and Metropolitan area. Magique Studios is a professional photographers that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry since 2004 specializing in wedding photography and video .