Magique Studios Reviews

87 Magique Studios Reviews
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 10/19/2018

Great experience

Magique was recommended to us by a family member who used them for their wedding roughly 10 years ago. When we went for our first consultation we knew instantly we found our photographers. They were knowledgeable, helpful and willing to work with our budget. Day of our photographers were easy and so much fun to work with. They made our day much more enjoyable. I would recommend this company to anyone getting married.

Kyle phelps · Married on 10/19/2018

Great to work with

After choosing magique, the entire process went flawlessly. Custom fit a package for our budget, easy to get in contact with, and day of the wedding, after a few hours of taking pictures, I felt like the photographers had been friends of mine for years!

Tara · Married on 09/30/2018

We were blown away by our engagement photos and couldn’t wait to see our wedding photos. Magique did not disappoint. We received so may compliments from friends and family about our photos. Thank you!

Magique Studios 1

Michael · Married on 09/30/2018

Magique was absolutely fantastic. Their professional and attention to detail truly made our wedding day one of a kind. My wife and I would highly recommend Magique to any couple.

brian · Married on 08/24/2018

Overall from the minute they arrived to the hotel to start the pictures to the end of the night was amazing. We couldn’t of asked for better photos or a company who put us first. They really knew exactly what needed to be done for our pictures to be amazing

Magique Studios 2

Cynthia · Married on 07/20/2018

So far, I’ve had an incredible experience with Magique Studios! Peter is an amazing photographer. He took tons of photos - all of them came out beautiful. I had so much trouble picking a favorite! Stella is also wonderful! My husband is in the military and we are stationed on the other side of the country. I thought this would make it harder to plan, but Stella has made this experience so easy! She is very accommodating and gets back to my emails right away! I’m so happy I picked this company! I’m so excited for our wedding day!

George · Married on 07/20/2018

Magique Studios studios is amazing! We had our wedding July 20, 2018 and we already have access to our beautiful pictures. Both photographers and videographer were amazing - they took thousands of amazing shots! It makes it so hard to choose just a few! I wish I could give this company more stars!! They were also so accommodating and always got back to my emails and requests ASAP! Professionalism at its best!

Adele · Married on 07/20/2018

Everyone was very accommodating! Magique Studios made sure everything was set up diligently! Even before the event, everything was planned out to make sure enough pictures were taken and everything would run as smoothly as possible. The photographer made sure that the bride and groom made it to their whole cocktail hour without feeling rushed. He even went out of his way to see if the bride and groom needed anything and if they were being accommodated at all times. They truly went above and beyond! Most importantly, the pictures came out so beautifully, making it hard to choose just a few for an album!

Jesse · Married on 09/23/2017

We couldn't be more pleased with our pictures and our overall experience with the entire team at Magique. Really a pleasure to work with and genially great people!

Jon · Married on 08/19/2017

Great experience with Magique ! Photographers and videographers were excellent , we did not know they were there at reception . We will recommend them for sure . We already have two wedding party member getting married who will book with them .

Marco · Married on 04/21/2017

Absolute professionals!!! Magique studios were punctual, courteous, outgoing and produced beautiful photos of our special day. We couldn't have picked a better studio to work with. They helped make our special day perfect and we will definitely use them in the future.

Janet · Married on 04/21/2017

Magique studios was an absolute pleasure to work with! I was planning my wedding while my now husband was still deployed. Stella was extremely understanding of my situation and incredibly helpful since I was doing this mostly on my own and only had email to communicate with my husband. She took the time to explain all my options, what would work with my budget and was incredibly accommodating. When we met with our photographer to review the details of the day, my husband and I walked out both agreeing that we liked his style and knew our day was going to well, which it did. Rich made sure all the pictures I had on my list were taken. He kept us on the schedule we had agreed to, which made me very happy since I didn't have to worry about anything. My husband and I had so much fun taking pictures with Rich and the end result was amazing. We couldn't be happier with our pictures and our overall experience. We highly recommend Magique!!!

Rebecca · Married on 08/27/2016

Where do I even begin? From beginning to end everything was perfect! Our pictures came out better then I ever could have dreamed. The photographers and videographer were friendly, professional, and funny and made the day go by smoothly. They clearly knew what they were doing which made an already stressful day less stressful! I'd highly recommend Magique.

Taylor · Married on 06/24/2016

Magique was such a pleasure to work with and make the process so easy and fun! Stella, the office manager always got back to my e-mails right away and was very accommodating to our schedules. The photographer, and did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos. We couldn't be happier with how the photos turned out, it will definitely be hard to narrow it down to our favorites for the album. My husband and I thrilled to have such beautiful photos and video to share with our friends and family! We would absolutely recommend Magique!

Pete · Married on 06/24/2016

My wife and I had an great experience with Magique! They were easy and fun to work with. They were always helpful and answered our e-mail quickly. The photographers made sure to go around to every table during the wedding, which was a nice touch, they also got great candid shots. The pictures turned out awesome, and we couldn't be happier. We are so glad we chose Magique.

Had photos for our engagement and then photos along with video for our wedding from Magique. Good service and friendly. Worked with 4 individuals altogether throughout those two shoots. They knew where to put us for the shots and were flexible as we were trying to work all of our different family combinations. Shoots were painless and they stayed overtime to get even more shots of the reception. It was a pleasant experience working with them.

Laura · Married on 08/08/2015

My husband and I used Magique Studios for our wedding. From our first meeting, it was a great experience. The staff was so easy to work with, and they were willing to work with us to help us customize a package that was best for us. Leading up to our wedding, communication was great, with emails/phone calls always being answered promptly. We had two photographers and one videographer on our wedding day. We were very pleased with all of them, and they were all great to work with. So far we have received our proofs and our video teaser, and we are very happy with how they came out. They did a great job capturing all of the special moments from our wedding day, and we can't wait to finish our album and get our full video! We have received so many compliments on our pictures and video teaser, and we love being able to relive our wedding! We would definitely recommend Magique Studios!

Brad · Married on 08/08/2015

My wife and I used Magique Studios for our wedding. Figuring out all the details of a wedding can be very stressful but our experience with Magique couldn't have gone smoother. We felt no pressure at all throughout the process and the entire team was easy to work with. Anytime questions would arise, we would get prompt answers. Trusting a team, tasked with the duties of capturing your most memorable moments, on the most important day of your life, is paramount. Magique did not disappoint! Our wedding day went very smoothly and they captured each detail of our day. I would recommend Magique Studios going forward.

tara · Married on 06/12/2015

Magique was absolutely amazing! they catered to our every need. My sister originally used them for her wedding and engagement pictures and they did such a great job that we HAD to have them. Everyone comments on how amazing our pictures are! WE literally can not choose which pictures to frame because we love them all! the staff is super friendly and makes you feel completely comfortable with everything. The service and quality you receive compared to the price you pay is a bargain! and believe me we shopped around.
    the staff completely caters to anything you need/want and are easy to get in touch with. respond to emails and phone calls promptly. WE LOVED everything about this experience.
    hopefully we will be using them soon for baby pics....

megan · Married on 06/05/2015

I tried a number of photographers and studios and actually chose Magique even though they were almost 60 miles from where I live! I dealt with Stella on the sales end and she was super accommodating to my needs and worked with my budget on a number of items. They even went out of their way to make a last minute change on my wedding sign in book a week before my wedding!! I got it RIGHT in time! Not only did I love having my updated book, but it was really great to work with people who genuinely cared about such a special day in your life. My photographer for my engagement shoot and wedding day was Jorge and he was AMAZING! Super friendly and added a great feel to the atmosphere on my day and took really great and fun pictures that captured our personalities! I had a great experience with this studio and definitely recommend them!

Barrett · Married on 05/23/2015

My older sister used this studio over 8 years ago. Our family had a wonderful experience, so without a doubt I booked the studio for my wedding in 2015. The studio has truly exceeded by expectations. The pictures are flawless and the engagement and wedding experience with the photographers was memorable and enjoyable. The studio will be my "go to" for future memories that I would like captured.

Tom · Married on 03/14/2015

They have friendly staff that is willing to work with you. The photographers were great and personable we barely noticed them during the ceremony or the reception. They captured everything very nicely. Reviewing the pictures on the web site and making our selections was really easy.

Shadia · Married on 11/30/2014

Blown away by my wedding photos! Magique Studios exceeded my expectations! Nothing beats their level of expertise and professionalism. The staff is extremely friendly and definitely a joy to be around on your wedding day! Thank you to the staff for making this experience stress free and enjoyable!

Rosalie · Married on 10/19/2014

Working with Magique was such a pleasure. From the initial appointment right to creating albums and video they were such professionals. They made us feel so special on our wedding day, capturing beautiful photos and allowing us to get the most out of the day. Our photographers and videographer were so pleasant and fun! The pictures came out great and I am so happy with the choice I made!