Magique Studios Reviews

Magique Studios 1
Magique Studios 2

Laura Varelas · Getting married on 11/05/2019

great photographer!

My experience with Magique Studios was wonderful. The photographer and videographer were extremely professional. The photographer's humor really made us feel at ease. The pictures are beautiful! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Miguel

Miguel Angel Arroyo · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Happy Couple

Professional, friendly and accommodating. It felt good to have an experience photographer with us on our special day.

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 07/20/2019

Top notch!

Magique was recommended to me by my sister who used them for her wedding 11 years ago. From the moment we walked in to inquire, we felt welcomed and like family. They were flexible with us in finding a package that fit our needs from day one.
    Leading up to our wedding we were put in touch with our photographer directly, who made himself available to us anytime throughout our entire planning process. The knowledge of our photographers, videographer, and the whole staff at Magique is unmatched. They were able to guide us through our timeline and planning process and made our wedding day flow with ease. Email is the easiest way for me to communicate during the week and they always respond quickly after I reached out, for any reason.
    As a bride, I never once throughout my day felt rushed, and ultimately received almost 4,000 untouched photos by the time we returned from our honeymoon less than 2 weeks after our wedding.
    Both of our photographers and videographer were kind, fun and talented. They were there to guide us throughout the posed pictures, yet “disappeared” into the reception to allow us to enjoy our night while capturing photos of our guests and us soaking up our night.
    I could not more highly recommend Magique Studios and their professionalism and talent for your photography and videography.
    Thank you to our whole team! You are amazing!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Mike Hoesch · Married on 06/29/2019

Photographer

They were great! They took amazing photos and we're very scheduled

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Chan · Married on 06/04/2019

So wonderful!

Peter, Sarah and Qui were absolutely wonderful to work with on the day of our wedding. We got some amazing shots, and they made everyone feel super comfortable, which was especially important to us since we didn't do engagement photos. Stella was great, and so easy to get in touch with any any time. So glad we chose them!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Jessica Ciavaglia · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing crew!

The crew at Magique was amazing. Our photographers had us laughing all day! The day went smoothly and very fast too! We always got quick responses and they are very organized. Also, our videographer was great and we never knew they were there! I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Brian Ciavaglia · Married on 04/13/2019

Overall amazing

The team was great from start to finish. From the initial visit to making us comfortable throughout the whole process, Magique Studios was amazing. We loved the way the photos came out and everybody was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Jason Portano · Married on 04/06/2019

Great photos

Our wedding photos came out great.

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 10/19/2018

Great experience

Magique was recommended to us by a family member who used them for their wedding roughly 10 years ago. When we went for our first consultation we knew instantly we found our photographers. They were knowledgeable, helpful and willing to work with our budget. Day of our photographers were easy and so much fun to work with. They made our day much more enjoyable. I would recommend this company to anyone getting married.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Kyle phelps · Married on 10/19/2018

Great to work with

After choosing magique, the entire process went flawlessly. Custom fit a package for our budget, easy to get in contact with, and day of the wedding, after a few hours of taking pictures, I felt like the photographers had been friends of mine for years!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Tara · Married on 09/30/2018

We were blown away by our engagement photos and couldn’t wait to see our wedding photos. Magique did not disappoint. We received so may compliments from friends and family about our photos. Thank you!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Magique Studios 3

Michael · Married on 09/30/2018

Magique was absolutely fantastic. Their professional and attention to detail truly made our wedding day one of a kind. My wife and I would highly recommend Magique to any couple.

Sent on 10/14/2018

brian · Married on 08/24/2018

Overall from the minute they arrived to the hotel to start the pictures to the end of the night was amazing. We couldn’t of asked for better photos or a company who put us first. They really knew exactly what needed to be done for our pictures to be amazing

Sent on 10/06/2018
    Magique Studios 4

Cynthia · Married on 07/20/2018

So far, I’ve had an incredible experience with Magique Studios! Peter is an amazing photographer. He took tons of photos - all of them came out beautiful. I had so much trouble picking a favorite! Stella is also wonderful! My husband is in the military and we are stationed on the other side of the country. I thought this would make it harder to plan, but Stella has made this experience so easy! She is very accommodating and gets back to my emails right away! I’m so happy I picked this company! I’m so excited for our wedding day!

Sent on 10/17/2017

George · Married on 07/20/2018

Magique Studios studios is amazing! We had our wedding July 20, 2018 and we already have access to our beautiful pictures. Both photographers and videographer were amazing - they took thousands of amazing shots! It makes it so hard to choose just a few! I wish I could give this company more stars!! They were also so accommodating and always got back to my emails and requests ASAP! Professionalism at its best!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Adele · Married on 07/20/2018

Everyone was very accommodating! Magique Studios made sure everything was set up diligently! Even before the event, everything was planned out to make sure enough pictures were taken and everything would run as smoothly as possible. The photographer made sure that the bride and groom made it to their whole cocktail hour without feeling rushed. He even went out of his way to see if the bride and groom needed anything and if they were being accommodated at all times. They truly went above and beyond! Most importantly, the pictures came out so beautifully, making it hard to choose just a few for an album!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Jesse · Married on 09/23/2017

We couldn't be more pleased with our pictures and our overall experience with the entire team at Magique. Really a pleasure to work with and genially great people!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Jon · Married on 08/19/2017

Great experience with Magique ! Photographers and videographers were excellent , we did not know they were there at reception . We will recommend them for sure . We already have two wedding party member getting married who will book with them .

Sent on 10/09/2017

Marco · Married on 04/21/2017

Absolute professionals!!! Magique studios were punctual, courteous, outgoing and produced beautiful photos of our special day. We couldn't have picked a better studio to work with. They helped make our special day perfect and we will definitely use them in the future.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Janet · Married on 04/21/2017

Magique studios was an absolute pleasure to work with! I was planning my wedding while my now husband was still deployed. Stella was extremely understanding of my situation and incredibly helpful since I was doing this mostly on my own and only had email to communicate with my husband. She took the time to explain all my options, what would work with my budget and was incredibly accommodating. When we met with our photographer to review the details of the day, my husband and I walked out both agreeing that we liked his style and knew our day was going to well, which it did. Rich made sure all the pictures I had on my list were taken. He kept us on the schedule we had agreed to, which made me very happy since I didn't have to worry about anything. My husband and I had so much fun taking pictures with Rich and the end result was amazing. We couldn't be happier with our pictures and our overall experience. We highly recommend Magique!!!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Rebecca · Married on 08/27/2016

Where do I even begin? From beginning to end everything was perfect! Our pictures came out better then I ever could have dreamed. The photographers and videographer were friendly, professional, and funny and made the day go by smoothly. They clearly knew what they were doing which made an already stressful day less stressful! I'd highly recommend Magique.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Taylor · Married on 06/24/2016

Magique was such a pleasure to work with and make the process so easy and fun! Stella, the office manager always got back to my e-mails right away and was very accommodating to our schedules. The photographer, and did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos. We couldn't be happier with how the photos turned out, it will definitely be hard to narrow it down to our favorites for the album. My husband and I thrilled to have such beautiful photos and video to share with our friends and family! We would absolutely recommend Magique!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Pete · Married on 06/24/2016

My wife and I had an great experience with Magique! They were easy and fun to work with. They were always helpful and answered our e-mail quickly. The photographers made sure to go around to every table during the wedding, which was a nice touch, they also got great candid shots. The pictures turned out awesome, and we couldn't be happier. We are so glad we chose Magique.

Sent on 08/11/2016

Had photos for our engagement and then photos along with video for our wedding from Magique. Good service and friendly. Worked with 4 individuals altogether throughout those two shoots. They knew where to put us for the shots and were flexible as we were trying to work all of our different family combinations. Shoots were painless and they stayed overtime to get even more shots of the reception. It was a pleasant experience working with them.

Sent on 10/30/2015