79 Reviews for Magique Studios

Liability Insurance (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Save the Date (1)
79 Magique Studios Reviews

So far, I’ve had an incredible experience with Magique Studios! Peter is an amazing photographer. He took tons of photos - all of them came out beautiful. I had so much trouble picking a favorite! Stella is also wonderful! My husband is in the military and we are stationed on the other side of the country. I thought this would make it harder to plan, but Stella has made this experience so easy! She is very accommodating and gets back to my emails right away! I’m so happy I picked this company! I’m so excited for our wedding day!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance

Magique studios helped make our wedding flawless. They showed up early and kept us on time throughout the day. The team was so fun, kind, and personable, which really put us both at ease. After receiving the photos, we realized they did not miss a SINGLE shot we asked for. We were amazed at how beautiful all the photos came out. We loved the mix of standard photos, candids, and artistic shots. Overall, you cannot go wrong with Magique studios, they truly are amazing and worth every penny.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We couldn't be more pleased with our pictures and our overall experience with the entire team at Magique. Really a pleasure to work with and genially great people!

Profile Picture Jesse, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Great experience with Magique ! Photographers and videographers were excellent , we did not know they were there at reception . We will recommend them for sure . We already have two wedding party member getting married who will book with them .

Profile Picture Jon, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Loved working with Magique for my June wedding. Very accommodating and helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Magique studios was an absolute pleasure to work with! I was planning my wedding while my now husband was still deployed. Stella was extremely understanding of my situation and incredibly helpful since I was doing this mostly on my own and only had email to communicate with my husband. She took the time to explain all my options, what would work with my budget and was incredibly accommodating. When we met with our photographer to review the details of the day, my husband and I walked out both agreeing that we liked his style and knew our day was going to well, which it did. Rich made sure all the pictures I had on my list were taken. He kept us on the schedule we had agreed to, which made me very happy since I didn't have to worry about anything. My husband and I had so much fun taking pictures with Rich and the end result was amazing. We couldn't be happier with our pictures and our overall experience. We highly recommend Magique!!!

Profile Picture Janet, 4/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Absolute professionals!!! Magique studios were punctual, courteous, outgoing and produced beautiful photos of our special day. We couldn't have picked a better studio to work with. They helped make our special day perfect and we will definitely use them in the future.

Profile Picture Marco, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I had an great experience with Magique! They were easy and fun to work with. They were always helpful and answered our e-mail quickly. The photographers made sure to go around to every table during the wedding, which was a nice touch, they also got great candid shots. The pictures turned out awesome, and we couldn't be happier. We are so glad we chose Magique.

Profile Picture Pete, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Had photos for our engagement and then photos along with video for our wedding from Magique. Good service and friendly. Worked with 4 individuals altogether throughout those two shoots. They knew where to put us for the shots and were flexible as we were trying to work all of our different family combinations. Shoots were painless and they stayed overtime to get even more shots of the reception. It was a pleasant experience working with them.

Profile Picture User4596321, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Thank You Cards

My husband and I used Magique Studios for our wedding. From our first meeting, it was a great experience. The staff was so easy to work with, and they were willing to work with us to help us customize a package that was best for us. Leading up to our wedding, communication was great, with emails/phone calls always being answered promptly. We had two photographers and one videographer on our wedding day. We were very pleased with all of them, and they were all great to work with. So far we have received our proofs and our video teaser, and we are very happy with how they came out. They did a great job capturing all of the special moments from our wedding day, and we can't wait to finish our album and get our full video! We have received so many compliments on our pictures and video teaser, and we love being able to relive our wedding! We would definitely recommend Magique Studios!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

My wife and I used Magique Studios for our wedding. Figuring out all the details of a wedding can be very stressful but our experience with Magique couldn't have gone smoother. We felt no pressure at all throughout the process and the entire team was easy to work with. Anytime questions would arise, we would get prompt answers. Trusting a team, tasked with the duties of capturing your most memorable moments, on the most important day of your life, is paramount. Magique did not disappoint! Our wedding day went very smoothly and they captured each detail of our day. I would recommend Magique Studios going forward.

Profile Picture Brad, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Magique was absolutely amazing! they catered to our every need. My sister originally used them for her wedding and engagement pictures and they did such a great job that we HAD to have them. Everyone comments on how amazing our pictures are! WE literally can not choose which pictures to frame because we love them all! the staff is super friendly and makes you feel completely comfortable with everything. The service and quality you receive compared to the price you pay is a bargain! and believe me we shopped around.
the staff completely caters to anything you need/want and are easy to get in touch with. respond to emails and phone calls promptly. WE LOVED everything about this experience.
hopefully we will be using them soon for baby pics....

Profile Picture tara , 6/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I tried a number of photographers and studios and actually chose Magique even though they were almost 60 miles from where I live! I dealt with Stella on the sales end and she was super accommodating to my needs and worked with my budget on a number of items. They even went out of their way to make a last minute change on my wedding sign in book a week before my wedding!! I got it RIGHT in time! Not only did I love having my updated book, but it was really great to work with people who genuinely cared about such a special day in your life. My photographer for my engagement shoot and wedding day was Jorge and he was AMAZING! Super friendly and added a great feel to the atmosphere on my day and took really great and fun pictures that captured our personalities! I had a great experience with this studio and definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture megan, 6/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My older sister used this studio over 8 years ago. Our family had a wonderful experience, so without a doubt I booked the studio for my wedding in 2015. The studio has truly exceeded by expectations. The pictures are flawless and the engagement and wedding experience with the photographers was memorable and enjoyable. The studio will be my "go to" for future memories that I would like captured.

Profile Picture Barrett, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

They have friendly staff that is willing to work with you. The photographers were great and personable we barely noticed them during the ceremony or the reception. They captured everything very nicely. Reviewing the pictures on the web site and making our selections was really easy.

Profile Picture Tom, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Blown away by my wedding photos! Magique Studios exceeded my expectations! Nothing beats their level of expertise and professionalism. The staff is extremely friendly and definitely a joy to be around on your wedding day! Thank you to the staff for making this experience stress free and enjoyable!

Profile Picture Shadia, 11/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Magique was such a pleasure. From the initial appointment right to creating albums and video they were such professionals. They made us feel so special on our wedding day, capturing beautiful photos and allowing us to get the most out of the day. Our photographers and videographer were so pleasant and fun! The pictures came out great and I am so happy with the choice I made!

Profile Picture Rosalie, 10/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Magique was great. They had a nice team that was very professional and helpful. They worked very well with the bridal party and put us (the bride and groom) at ease. Pictures came out amazing.

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/18/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

The entire team from Magique Studios was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. We used them for our engagement pictures and our wedding, and the results were incredible! There is an amazing mix of classic portraits, candid photos, and more modern compositions. Our photographers and videographers made everyone feel natural, and we couldn't be more thrilled with the amazing pictures and video!

Profile Picture Jordan, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Magique Studios. We had a long engagement (2 1/2 years) and throughout those years Magique Studios was always there for us whenever we had any questions or concerns. They put us at ease and assured us that they would capture every moment. Our church service was Russian Orthodox, long and a lot of different things going on; we were afraid that they would miss something but looking at our beautiful pictures now, they captured every moment and we couldn't be more pleased with them. We wish we could get married every day just to have Magique capture our day for us. We would hands down recommend Magique Studios to anyone because they are fantastic, attentive, responsive and genuinely care about your special day as much as you do!

Profile Picture Tanka, 8/10/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

My wife and I worked with Jorge, Nate, Stacy, and Que for our wedding and they did an awesome job! They took great photos and were unobtrusive. We are so excited to see what our album is going to look like and would recommend Magique Studios to friends and family for their wedding!

Profile Picture Nicholas, 8/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jorge from Magique Studios did a fantastic job as our photographer! He was upbeat and friendly and very accommodating to us! We were able to have beautiful pictures and really enjoy our day! We are happy to recommend Magique and are very pleased with their work.

Profile Picture Carrie, 7/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the day I met Stella and her team I knew I could expect nothing more than the best. I looked at over 7 photographers and when I went to Magique I booked them on the spot. They are nothing short of professional, extremely talented, very personable, offer the best packages at the most reasonable prices, and answered every single question I had during the entire wedding planning process. Jorge and Stacy were our photographers and they were the best! From what I know of my friends weddings it takes forever to get pictures and photos of their wedding and while we were on our honeymoon, we were getting teaser videos and photos! They work extremely fast and the the pictures are beautiful! Love Love Love George... he made my husband who hates taking pictures have a blast and feel so comfortable.! We loved them so much my sister booked them for her wedding in June of next year.

Profile Picture Tracy, 5/10/14, 2 Reviews
4.1

My experience with Magique was great. From the day my husband & I first went to see them we knew they would be a great fit to our wedding. My photographer was absolutely wonderful, very accommodating, easy to work with and easy to get in touch with. I knew from the engagement picture shoot that he would be great to work with. Magique was great in getting us the pictures right away and not keep us waiting. Also we were open to taking not so typical pictures and I was glad that we did. The photographer made me very comfortable and gave us tips on taking pictures.
Our wedding day was very exciting but also very stressful. The photographer & videographer were a pleasure to have around. They were both very understanding and easygoing. Given the time restraints they were able to get great photos. They captured every important moment and managed to catch other moments. The photographer was very helpful in getting around the reception to get some beautiful pictures of us at night. I was glad to see some pictures that I wasn't expecting. We have received the trailer for our wedding and we absolutely love it! it is great how Magique can turn wedding moments and tie it all together like a movie. We are very impressed and cannot wait for the full video! We are glad we worked with Magique.

Profile Picture User4090239, 2+ years ago, 1 Review