Glamberous Makeup Reviews

8 Reviews for Glamberous Makeup

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• sweet_firefly

Ryan · Married on 11/14/2009

I loved my make-up at my trial and on the wedding day. I don't usually wear a lot of make-up, so I really wanted to hire someone to professionally apply it. Amber did a great job. I showed her a picture of what I wanted, and she reproduced it very well.

Sent on 11/18/2009

Glamberous Makeup's reply:

Thank you for the review Ryan! I hope you had a wonderful day and it was great working with you. :)
  • agentmysterycat

Kirstin · Married on 11/22/2008

Amber of Glamberous Makeup arrived on time and dressed professionaly! Amber didnt even bat an eye when I told her that I had 9 bridesmaids plus myself that all had to be ready in just 4 hours...due to that limited time and large amount of girls, I did book 2 other hair/make up girls who Amber worked along side and seamlessly with, which was awesome, it made the day really stress free for me and everyone involved!

The girls hair and make up was perfect! One of my bridesmaids later told me that every time she has ever had her make up professionally done she has always hated it and has had to fix it herself, she said that with Amber it was the FIRST time that she had ever 100% loved her makeup (And this is coming from a girl who lives in L.A. and works with people who do make up for the stars!!) So I would take that as a HUGE compliment and recomendation!

I would recomend Amber to anyone and I am looking forward to another day when I need to look glamerous so I can call on Amber again!

Sent on 12/03/2008

Glamberous Makeup's reply:

Awww Thanks Kirstin! I can't wait to work together again too. :) Just let me know anytime you have a shoot and I'm there!

Kim · Married on 11/01/2008

Amber did an awesome job! I first did a trial with her and for day of she did me, my maid of honor & my mom. Everyone has commented how nice my make up looks. She is very talented and professional. Thank you Amber!

Sent on 11/17/2008

Kourtnei · Married on 07/08/2008

Great work, at a great price!

Sent on 08/29/2008

Ashley · Married on 05/10/2008

Amber was very professional and was great to work with! She came to my hotel room and did everyone make-up as we were getting ready. She made me look gorgeous and I would definetely recommend her to anyone looking for a hair and make-up stylist!

Sent on 08/19/2008

Mya · Married on 03/20/2008

Amber with Glamberous was absolutely fantastic! She was at the venue 15 minutes prior to tthe time I asked her to be, she dressed to impress so she would blend in with our guests for the after ceremony touchups, and she made me feel so beautiful! I get so many comments on how incredible I looked, and I owe it all to Amber! Thank you, thank you, thank you! A+ I will be calling her again as soon as I can think of a reason to get dressed up!

Sent on 08/17/2008

Lisa · Married on 11/25/2007

I am so glad I used Amber for my wedding day hair and makeup, I looked gorgeous through out the entire night, and even the next morning.. i didn't want to take my hair out! I would highly reccommend Amber to any of my friends or family, and definitely will be using her again. She even gave me some tips for everday makeup which I admit, I do use everyday now :)

Sent on 08/17/2008
  • Q

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2007

Amber was wonderful to work with! She was super creative and making a custom look just for me. She did my makeup for my wedding shower, my bachlorette party and my wedding. She also provided makeup services for all my bridesmaids. Everyone in my bridal party looked and felt beautiful. I would highly recommend Amber for all types of makeup services, not just weddings. She was always prompt, curtious, and willing to go the extra mile to make sure everyone was happy. Anytime I need my makeup done for a special occasion I will hire Amber. I would also recommend her for basic make up application lessons for those who would like to learn more.

Sent on 09/08/2008