8 Reviews for Fosters Creations

8 Fosters Creations Reviews

We could not have been happier. The cakes looked beautiful and tasted wonderful. We received many compliments about how gorgeous the cakes looked and how delicious the cakes were. We had several flavors and instead of the traditional stacked wedding cake we had 6 different satalite cakes. One of the nice things about Foster's Creation is that the bride and groome are given there own cake for later. (Just in case you don't get the chance to eat your own cake at your wedding...which is what often happens.) Plus, you are also given an anniversary cake.

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/19/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I had to have a gluten free cake, didn't have many options so I went with Fosters Creations after tasting a cake that Shannon brought to my home. She was very prompt in answering my e-mails, not so prompt in getting me pictures to look at of ideas for what I wanted my cake to look like. I sent her a picture of one that I like and she did a good job at following through. The day of reception she delievered cakes and they were very tasty and beautiful. I've already recommended her to a friend who also has to have a gluten free cake at her wedding.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/5/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Fosters Creations helped to make my day stress free and beautiful. Shannon was the most awesome lady to work with and she helped to even cut and serve the cake. Great services!!!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/24/09, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Shannon was beyond extraordinary. I had forgotten my "something borrowed" and she allowed me to borrow a very special ring to wear during my ceremony.
The quality and diversity of her selections in cake, fillings and frosting was phenomenal. I have never had such a dreamy cake before! So flavorful without overwhelming, so moist! I received numerous compliments from our guests on the cake.
She was early to the site for set up and created our cake exactly how we pictured. Fosters Creations is an amazing value for your money. Shannon is easy to work with and ready to help in any area she can.

Profile Picture Christine , 9/18/09, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Shannon was great. She was super friendly and very open to our ideas. Our cake was not very traditional (it was tie-dye) and she didn't even hesitate about making it. She made a great cake and she had so many delicious flavors to choose from. We ended up going with a three tier cake with one layer of lemon with raspberry filling, one marble and one french vanilla. Everyone RAVED about it! She even made a cake (yummy cherry chocolate chip) for my bridal shower in the shape and design of my dress!

Profile Picture Christa, 9/13/08, 1 Review
1.0

I hate to leave a bad review but I am also a huge believer in constructive criticism. I was very disappointed in the cake. The groom's cake was supposed to be a car and I was shown pictures of what I thought the vendor had done for previous weddings. Also, the cake was late getting to the reception hall which caused a little bit of panic. Although I understand the small business owner's need for rapport, I was not really up for small talk the day of my reception because the cake was already late which caused our pictures to start later too. I did however appreciate that the vendor was accomodating with my special dietary needs. But, the cake that was tasted at the initial consultation and the one that was delivered was not at all the same regardless of flavor choice. I was even told by our guests the regular cake had way too much frosting. The overall experience is one I would not repeat.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jamie, 8/16/08, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Scot and I were first married in July of 2007.

We had a small private ceremany, and dispite my fear of the heat and humidity, Mrs. Foster presented a fantastic cake that was truly beautiful. We had many compliments on both the style and the taste of the cake.

Mrs. Fosters attention to detail was spot on, as her colors and arrangement depicted our theme as planned.

We recieved quite a few compliments, from those who attended as well.

We apprecited her work so much that when we held our second ceremony that November for remaining family and friends, we enlisted Mrs. Foster's services once again.

This ceremony was much larger and catered to an upscale attendance. Once again her ability to capture our desired appearance and theme prevailed, along with fantastic taste combinations that truly appealed to our guests. I belive that Mrs. Foster was able to aquire some future bookings that evening as well.

As a special gift, Mrs. Foster also supplied us with a Honeymoon cake, enabling us to share later.

In December of this year we are expecting a baby girl! When asked what I would like for a cake, I obviously requested cake from Foster's Creations. With an attendance of over 20 women, everyone loved the cake, and again I believe Mrs. Foster aquired future bookings.

This next year we are planning an Anniversary celebration for my In-Laws, and will again utilize Foster's Creations services.

We do highly recommend Foster's Creations for any occasion. She was very reasonable with her rates, and delivered as promised.

Scot's favorite part is the free anniversary cake. Although we had two ceremonies, I assured him that only one annivery cake would be enough...LOL.

Profile Picture Ronna, 7/7/07, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Shannon did an awesome job with my wedding cake(s). I ordered three cakes from her and my husband is still raving about the chocolate fudge one. Shannon took care of everything. We were able to sample flavors before hand, so we had an idea of what we liked. They were all so good, it we hard to choose. Actually we changed our minds on one of them and Shannon did not have any problems with it. She was so easy going and flexible with what we wanted. Shannon arrived at our reception ahead of time and set everything up, so it was ready by the time the first guest arrived. We recieved so many compliments on the cake through out the night and afterwards. When I was expecting my first child my mother-in-law had Shannon do the baby shower cake too!! We definitely will be repeat customers

Profile Picture cathy, 11/20/04, 1 Review