Little Sweets Cake Design

Rock Island, IL View map Visit website

Little Sweets Cake Design is a wedding cake company based in Milan, Illinois. Owner and chief baker Addie Corby designs contemporary and creative cakes for prospective newlyweds. She combines her background as an artist with her expert baking skills to produce artisanal sweet treats. Together with a dedicated team, she is on hand to provide tiered cakes and assorted dessert tables all made from scratch using premium ingredients.

To-be-weds can schedule a consultation to begin their custom cake journey. Addie offers private tastings and invites couples to collaborate with her in finalizing everything from aesthetics to flavors such as red velvet or white almond. She also accommodates guests requiring gluten-free and vegan treats. In terms of dessert displays, you can procure cupcakes, macarons, fruit tarts, cheesecakes, and more. Little Sweets Cake Design oversees delivery and setup at wedding venues.

• Woman-owned

$3.50

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$4.25

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Cake Toppers
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2.25

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Diabetic
Gluten Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Laura
    Laura Married on 10/16/2021

The ONLY Cake I Have Ever Liked

I am not a cake person, my husband is. He was insistent on getting a cake, so it was very important to me to find someone whose cake I liked. I met Addie at a Bridal Expo in Moline, IL. After trying her cake, I knew I wanted her to make my wedding cake. We ended up doing a dessert bar. She made us a couple's cake, 4 flavors of cupcakes, brownies, and 2 kinds of cookies. Everyone talked about how amazing they were! She was easy to work with, listened to and gave us advice, and executed everything flawlessly!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth H. Married on 10/02/2021

Delicious!!

Such a delicious cake!! Addie was so easy to work with too. Very accommodating and pleasant.

Little Sweets Cake Design's reply:

Thank you much, Elizabeth!! I distinctly remember having a great time at your tasting, please order again so we can chat! haha :) :)
  • Kelcie Krabbe
    Kelcie K. Married on 05/30/2021

Made Our Wedding Vision Come True!

Addie and her team was amazing to work with! I found her through my wedding planner, Brianne, at Stress-Free Weddings. The amount of flavors she has to choose from was awesome! She was very responsive to us and totally captured what we were looking for! Our guests loved the cupcakes and we loved our cake! It was delicious! Book with Addie! You won’t regret it!

Thanks again, Addie!💙

Deals

Little Sweets Cake Design 1
Exclusive

Pricing

133 1st Ave W Milan, IL Rock Island, IL, 61264
309-230-8832
Location of (Little Sweets Cake Design)
133 1st Ave W Milan, IL, 61264