39 Reviews for Firefly Events

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Destination (1)
39 Firefly Events Reviews

I hired Firefly Events to coordinate my son's rehearsal dinner. Samantha & Michelle were fabulous--so easy to work with! They listened to my ideas and helped me implement the vision I had for this special night. Loved every minute of this process!
V. Fann

Photo
Profile Picture vicki, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle and Samantha are the ultimate professionals - they know how to throw a wedding! They are both so sweet and accommodating; from the initial consultation to the first month-of check in, I knew we were in good hands. The week of our wedding they anticipated my needs and our wedding seriously went off without a hitch. They handled pushy family members with grace, and made sure that my husband and I were happy and taken care of the whole day. Hire them, you'll love them!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Destination, Religious

Samantha and Michelle were such a joy to work with! As a bride who hadn't done a lot of planning, I deferred to them for almost everything, and our wedding was better than I could have ever imagined! The ladies made sure every little detail got taken care of, from how we were getting home to how much to tip the caterers, they made sure we didn't have to worry about anything. Also, although they could not be any sweeter, they fought for us when needed to make sure that all of our vendors gave us everything we needed at a fair price. Thanks to these ladies, we were able to pull off the wedding of our dreams in just five months! We truly cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

This duo is top-notch, professional, creative and very easy to work with. Highly recommend them!

Photo
Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Firefly events was absolutely amazing! They took my dreams and made them reality. They have such an eye for design and make every aspect of your day special and unique. My day wouldn't have been possible without them

Profile Picture Alexis, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle and Samantha were great to work with for my wedding in October. My husband and I had to plan the wedding from California so it was so helpful to have people in the area. They had the perfect balance of hands-on that I needed as I wanted to plan a lot of the details myself with my husband.

They gave us advice whenever we needed it, quality vendor recommendations, and were always available for skyping and when we flew into town and needed to set up interviews and meetings. They were extremely professional and friendly and were an awesome calm presence during the event.

Profile Picture Kim, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We absolutely loved working with Firefly Events for our June wedding in Nashville. They were very helpful in suggesting vendors that were within our budget. They also understood the vibe and feel we were going for on our wedding day. The day of went very smooth because of these ladies. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The Firefly Events were perfect for us! They have excellent vendors. They always responded promptly and had many great ideas for whatever issue came up. They were wonderful to work with and I would recommend them wholeheartedly!

Profile Picture Lois, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Cake

Samantha and Michelle are absolutely wonderful. My now husband and I weren't originally going to hire coordinators, but I'm so glad we did!! They truly made our dream wedding come to life. When we first met with Michelle and Samantha, we were so impressed with how well they listened to our vision and what we were wanting. They brought all the details and vision come together so beautifully. They are the perfect combination of design and detail. They are great at getting all vendors on the same page and coordinating with each of them to make the wedding day runs smoothly. We truly had the perfect day, which had so much to do with all of their hard work and preparation before the wedding date. They are so responsive to emails and work so hard to help in any way. They helped us find other wonderful vendors and even helped with things you might not even think of such as small things that may need to be added to the rental order. They're laid back and calm approach to everything is also nice to have amidst wedding day chaos. We were able to enjoy our wedding day so much because I knew Samantha and Michelle had everything taken care of from making sure the rental order was correct, creating the detailed timeline, to setting up and decorating the church and reception venue, to coordinating getting flowers and gifts to the reception from the church, to organizing the sparkler exit, and much much more. Our wedding would not have been the same without them.

Profile Picture User6036432, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

You cannot go wrong with Firefly! They transformed our wedding and reception to the most beautiful and memorable night! They are both extremely nice and fun to work with, very detail oriented, and excellent at what they do! The wedding planning process would not have been the same without all of their help and guidance. We loved working with Samantha and Michelle!

Profile Picture ricki, 11/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Samantha and Michelle made my whole wedding experience amazing!!! They were flexible and after the first meeting they got a sense of my style and everything they showed me was right up my alley. I was very nervous about planning a wedding while working full time, but they really did make the experience fun. It was so much easier than I ever imagined it could be and all the vendors they work with are amazing. My wedding day was literally perfect and I can't think of a single thing I would change about it.

Profile Picture Carly, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

We were very pleased with Michele and Samantha. They are enthusiastic and organized with good fresh ideas and excellent vendors. The wedding and reception went very smoothly. Having a planner helped reduce mother/daughter tensions.

Profile Picture User6047501, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

Samantha and Michelle of Firefly Events were amazing wedding planners. They made the process easy and fun from start to finish. I knew every detail was being handled day of so our families (and us!) were able to have fun and relax and focus on what the day was truly about. Our wedding was so much fun and went off without a hitch. There are some services Firefly doesn't provide but they are very up front about what those are. You can may more for wedding planners that are truly full-service (including creating welcome bags, dropping them off the hotels, steaming bridesmaid dresses, etc). I didn't mind being hands on for some items so long as I didn't have to worry about anything day of. Firefly was a great value and so much fun to work with!

Profile Picture Loren, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Jocelyn was awesome! I couldn't have asked for a better event planner. Our wedding was flawless and there were absolutely no hiccups thanks to Jocelycn with FireFly Events

Profile Picture User5109215, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Prompt, professional, cordial ..... Excellent service. No request was ignored. Mother of the bride was a breeze as a result of Firefly.

Profile Picture User6041393, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

They are great! Very responsive and helpful and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Kate, 4/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Planning, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Samantha and Michelle were a blessing in such a hectic time! They were able to bring all of my ideas to life and created my perfect wedding day! I can't imagine what I would have done without them. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a planner! You will definitely be in great hands with Firefly Events!

Profile Picture User6045257, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Full Planning

Word cannot express how thankful I was to have Michelle and Samantha helping me with my wedding! I was so scattered and stressed with things outside of the wedding that being able to trust them with the planning of my big day really took the stress away. They were so sweet and professional and worked around my crazy schedule. I cannot thank them enough!

Profile Picture User6041198, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was blown away by Samanatha and Michelle, I cannot imagine having to do this on my own- and they brought all my visions to life, making the wedding process/planning as simple as can be. Everyone kept mentioning how calm I was for a bride, it was simply because of them- I knew we were in great hands!

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Very professional and willing to work with various schedules.

Profile Picture User4492688, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Samantha and Michelle at Firefly Events provided exactly what I was looking for in my daughter's wedding planning. I wanted to be involved in choosing the main vendors but knew I would be so stressed the final month tying all the ends together. Sam and Michelle offered many suggestions, devised a detailed timeline, and perfectly organized all the details we wanted included. They had such great taste that I didn't have to worry about anything! The day of the wedding Sam and Michelle were so relaxed and together and helped out without me having to ask. Their unique "calm efficiency" and detailed organization were paramount. We will definitely be using their services for our next daughter's wedding. Thanks Sam and Michelle!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

When it comes to professional wedding planning, Michelle and Samantha are a dream “team” come true. We live in Atlanta and our daughter’s wedding was to be held in Nashville. We decided very early on in the planning process to engage a wedding planner for our daughter’s Nashville wedding and Firefly Events was our salvation. Michelle promptly responded to our “last minute” request to meet with her, as we had a scheduled visit to Nashville from Atlanta. She was busy setting up for a wedding at Houston Station when we showed up. There was a buzz of excitement as vendors were whizzing by setting things up and accepting various deliveries for the wedding and reception that was occurring in less than two hours. Michelle was so calm and accommodating; it didn’t take but a few minutes to realize we wanted this level of calm, collected professionalism working with us - and decided we would go with the Firefly team.
We subsequently met Samantha, Michelle’s business partner, and could not have been more pleased and comfortable working with both of these professional, knowledgeable and extremely pleasant women.
We were so impressed with the breadth and depth of their understanding of the best (in terms of quality, creativity, and collaboration) vendors in Nashville. They steered us in the right direction 100% of the time. We were thrilled with every aspect of the planning process and wedding weekend.
As parents, we were able to enjoy every minute of the ceremony and celebration. We never worried about anything because we knew Michelle and Samantha had it covered.
When the celebration was over and all of the guests had departed, we took a look around at all of the activity and buzz of a venue being broken down, and were stunned at the hard work and people power it took to put on such an event. It all happened flawlessly under the careful orchestration of the the Firefly Events Team - Michelle and Samantha. We were simply in awe from start to finish.

Profile Picture Ginny, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We loved working with Samantha and Michelle to plan our wedding! They were beyond helpful from start to finish. They offered great recommendations for vendors in Nashville, all of which were top quality and very professional. The Firefly team also promptly responded to the countless questions I had throughout the wedding planning process. They helped us stay organized with our many vendors and I felt an instant sense of relief when Michelle told us that she was working on our timeline and diagram in February for our August wedding! Samantha provided great recommendations for the overall vision and helped all of our wishes come together for a beautiful presentation. We enjoyed every minute of our wedding day and we attribute a large part of that to the coordination and execution offered by Firefly Events. Overall, we really enjoyed working with Samantha and Michelle and we cannot thank them enough for all of their help and guidance throughout the wedding planning process. We highly recommend Firefly Events without any hesitation!! Thank you Samantha and Michelle!

Profile Picture Allie, 8/30/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

LOVE LOVE LOVE Jocelyn! She is seriously the best! She was calm and on top of every aspect of my wedding. I could not have dreamed a perfect day! thank you!!!!!!

Profile Picture User3817667, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Firefly did an unbelievable job planning and executing a post-wedding reception I hosted for a young couple. I live in Houston and needed help with the event, which I was hosting in Nashville. I selected Firefly off of their web page and think I hit the jack pot. They handled every detail of the event for me, from the invitations to the party favors and everything in between. Because I was not able to make it to Nashville until the day of the event, I was not able to meet Samantha or Michelle in person until that very day. We planned the whole thing through emails. They were completely responsive to my desires for the event, yet they made outstanding suggestions when I wasn't sure what to do. I frequently host events in Houston and might even bring them here to run things for me. They did an OUTSTANDING job. I HIGHLY recommend them.

Profile Picture Becky, 8/9/14, 1 Review