Firefly Events Reviews

Firefly Events 5
Firefly Events 6
Firefly Events 7

vicki · Married on 10/28/2017

I hired Firefly Events to coordinate my son's rehearsal dinner. Samantha & Michelle were fabulous--so easy to work with! They listened to my ideas and helped me implement the vision I had for this special night. Loved every minute of this process!
    V. Fann

Firefly Events 12
    Firefly Events 13
    Firefly Events 14

Firefly Events's reply:

Thank you, Vicki! It was such a perfect evening for your families. We loved working with you and really appreciate the review.

Megan · Married on 09/24/2017

Michelle and Samantha are the ultimate professionals - they know how to throw a wedding! They are both so sweet and accommodating; from the initial consultation to the first month-of check in, I knew we were in good hands. The week of our wedding they anticipated my needs and our wedding seriously went off without a hitch. They handled pushy family members with grace, and made sure that my husband and I were happy and taken care of the whole day. Hire them, you'll love them!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Firefly Events's reply:

Thank you for everything you said! We can’t wait to hear about your honeymoon and hope to see you once you’re settled in Nashville! It was great working with you both.

Courtney · Married on 08/26/2017

Samantha and Michelle were such a joy to work with! As a bride who hadn't done a lot of planning, I deferred to them for almost everything, and our wedding was better than I could have ever imagined! The ladies made sure every little detail got taken care of, from how we were getting home to how much to tip the caterers, they made sure we didn't have to worry about anything. Also, although they could not be any sweeter, they fought for us when needed to make sure that all of our vendors gave us everything we needed at a fair price. Thanks to these ladies, we were able to pull off the wedding of our dreams in just five months! We truly cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/27/2017
    Firefly Events 15
    Firefly Events 16

Firefly Events's reply:

Courtney, we so appreciate your review. You and Ryan were such a fun, kind couple, and we are so happy for you guys. Thank you for being an amazing bride throughout the entire process. We loved working with you!

Rebecca · Married on 08/12/2017

This duo is top-notch, professional, creative and very easy to work with. Highly recommend them!

Firefly Events 17
    Firefly Events 18
    Firefly Events 19
    Firefly Events 20
    Firefly Events 21
    Firefly Events 22
    Firefly Events 23

Alexis · Married on 06/24/2017

Firefly events was absolutely amazing! They took my dreams and made them reality. They have such an eye for design and make every aspect of your day special and unique. My day wouldn't have been possible without them

Sent on 10/02/2017

Firefly Events's reply:

We love you, Alexis! It was an absolute blast working with you and your sweet, hilarious mom. Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate it!

Kim · Married on 10/15/2016

Michelle and Samantha were great to work with for my wedding in October. My husband and I had to plan the wedding from California so it was so helpful to have people in the area. They had the perfect balance of hands-on that I needed as I wanted to plan a lot of the details myself with my husband.

They gave us advice whenever we needed it, quality vendor recommendations, and were always available for skyping and when we flew into town and needed to set up interviews and meetings. They were extremely professional and friendly and were an awesome calm presence during the event.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Firefly Events's reply:

Thanks Kim and Matt! Your wedding was absolutely stunning. You are an amazing couple with such a cool vibe and style. It was a pleasure to work with you, and we really enjoyed getting to know you throughout the planning process.

Lauren · Married on 06/04/2016

We absolutely loved working with Firefly Events for our June wedding in Nashville. They were very helpful in suggesting vendors that were within our budget. They also understood the vibe and feel we were going for on our wedding day. The day of went very smooth because of these ladies. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is planning a wedding.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Firefly Events's reply:

Lauren, we had so much fun working with you and Taylor! Thanks for the sweet review. We get so excited every time we see photos from your wedding. What a beautiful day! It fit you guys perfectly. XO

Lois · Married on 01/02/2016

The Firefly Events were perfect for us! They have excellent vendors. They always responded promptly and had many great ideas for whatever issue came up. They were wonderful to work with and I would recommend them wholeheartedly!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Firefly Events's reply:

Thank you, Lois! You are such a gem, and we are so glad to know you and your sweet family. Hannah's wedding was absolutely beautiful. Let's do coffee again soon!

ricki · Married on 11/21/2015

You cannot go wrong with Firefly! They transformed our wedding and reception to the most beautiful and memorable night! They are both extremely nice and fun to work with, very detail oriented, and excellent at what they do! The wedding planning process would not have been the same without all of their help and guidance. We loved working with Samantha and Michelle!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Firefly Events's reply:

Thank you so much! What a gorgeous wedding. You guys were great to work with, and we absolutely love how everything turned out. Thanks for trusting us!

Samantha and Michelle are absolutely wonderful. My now husband and I weren't originally going to hire coordinators, but I'm so glad we did!! They truly made our dream wedding come to life. When we first met with Michelle and Samantha, we were so impressed with how well they listened to our vision and what we were wanting. They brought all the details and vision come together so beautifully. They are the perfect combination of design and detail. They are great at getting all vendors on the same page and coordinating with each of them to make the wedding day runs smoothly. We truly had the perfect day, which had so much to do with all of their hard work and preparation before the wedding date. They are so responsive to emails and work so hard to help in any way. They helped us find other wonderful vendors and even helped with things you might not even think of such as small things that may need to be added to the rental order. They're laid back and calm approach to everything is also nice to have amidst wedding day chaos. We were able to enjoy our wedding day so much because I knew Samantha and Michelle had everything taken care of from making sure the rental order was correct, creating the detailed timeline, to setting up and decorating the church and reception venue, to coordinating getting flowers and gifts to the reception from the church, to organizing the sparkler exit, and much much more. Our wedding would not have been the same without them.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Firefly Events's reply:

Thanks Ricki! We are so happy for you and Adam. You are a delightful couple, and your wedding really celebrated that. Thanks for being great communicators and for the opportunity to work as a team to bring your wedding vision to life. We had a blast!

Carly · Married on 10/17/2015

Samantha and Michelle made my whole wedding experience amazing!!! They were flexible and after the first meeting they got a sense of my style and everything they showed me was right up my alley. I was very nervous about planning a wedding while working full time, but they really did make the experience fun. It was so much easier than I ever imagined it could be and all the vendors they work with are amazing. My wedding day was literally perfect and I can't think of a single thing I would change about it.

Sent on 12/18/2015

Firefly Events's reply:

Hi Carly! We absolutely loved working with you and are as happy as you are with how your wedding turned out. Cheekwood was the perfect venue for you, and we absolutely loved all of the green tones we got to style. Thank you for your great review and for being such fantastic, easy-going clients. You made our job so much fun!! Love, Michelle + Samantha

We were very pleased with Michele and Samantha. They are enthusiastic and organized with good fresh ideas and excellent vendors. The wedding and reception went very smoothly. Having a planner helped reduce mother/daughter tensions.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Firefly Events's reply:

Thanks for the review! I'm not 100% sure who this is, but navigating family tensions is certainly an important part of our job. I'm so glad we were able to help and made your wedding everything you wanted! Cheers!!

Loren · Married on 05/02/2015

Samantha and Michelle of Firefly Events were amazing wedding planners. They made the process easy and fun from start to finish. I knew every detail was being handled day of so our families (and us!) were able to have fun and relax and focus on what the day was truly about. Our wedding was so much fun and went off without a hitch. There are some services Firefly doesn't provide but they are very up front about what those are. You can may more for wedding planners that are truly full-service (including creating welcome bags, dropping them off the hotels, steaming bridesmaid dresses, etc). I didn't mind being hands on for some items so long as I didn't have to worry about anything day of. Firefly was a great value and so much fun to work with!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Firefly Events's reply:

Hi Loren! We miss seeing you and your mom! What a gorgeous wedding you had. The layout and ambiance at the Loveless were perfect that night. And your organizational skills made us step up our game a little. :) Take care and please keep in touch with us! - Samantha + Michelle

Jocelyn was awesome! I couldn't have asked for a better event planner. Our wedding was flawless and there were absolutely no hiccups thanks to Jocelycn with FireFly Events

Prompt, professional, cordial ..... Excellent service. No request was ignored. Mother of the bride was a breeze as a result of Firefly.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Firefly Events's reply:

Thank you so much!!! We really appreciate your comments and are so glad you had a great experience working together. Cheers!

Kate · Married on 04/24/2015

They are great! Very responsive and helpful and easy to work with.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Firefly Events's reply:

Thanks Kate! Love you and are seriously so happy for you and Adam. It was fun seeing you at Ricki's wedding. Let's get lunch again soon. XOXO

Samantha and Michelle were a blessing in such a hectic time! They were able to bring all of my ideas to life and created my perfect wedding day! I can't imagine what I would have done without them. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a planner! You will definitely be in great hands with Firefly Events!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Firefly Events's reply:

Thank you! We had so much fun working on your gorgeous wedding and hope to see you soon! - Samantha + Michelle

Shannon · Married on 10/18/2014

I was blown away by Samanatha and Michelle, I cannot imagine having to do this on my own- and they brought all my visions to life, making the wedding process/planning as simple as can be. Everyone kept mentioning how calm I was for a bride, it was simply because of them- I knew we were in great hands!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Firefly Events's reply:

Thanks Shannon! We love you, girl. It was a blast to work with you and Rob. What a beautiful love you share. Your wedding was a true reflection of that love and of your awesome personalities. We'll see you soon! Samantha & Michelle

Katie · Married on 09/20/2014

Samantha and Michelle at Firefly Events provided exactly what I was looking for in my daughter's wedding planning. I wanted to be involved in choosing the main vendors but knew I would be so stressed the final month tying all the ends together. Sam and Michelle offered many suggestions, devised a detailed timeline, and perfectly organized all the details we wanted included. They had such great taste that I didn't have to worry about anything! The day of the wedding Sam and Michelle were so relaxed and together and helped out without me having to ask. Their unique "calm efficiency" and detailed organization were paramount. We will definitely be using their services for our next daughter's wedding. Thanks Sam and Michelle!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Firefly Events's reply:

Thank you, Lisa! We appreciate your fabulous review and loved working with you on Katie's wedding. It was absolutely beautiful! We would absolutely love to do Sarah's wedding, so let us know when it's time. :) Talk soon! Samantha & Michelle

Ginny · Married on 08/30/2014

When it comes to professional wedding planning, Michelle and Samantha are a dream “team” come true. We live in Atlanta and our daughter’s wedding was to be held in Nashville. We decided very early on in the planning process to engage a wedding planner for our daughter’s Nashville wedding and Firefly Events was our salvation. Michelle promptly responded to our “last minute” request to meet with her, as we had a scheduled visit to Nashville from Atlanta. She was busy setting up for a wedding at Houston Station when we showed up. There was a buzz of excitement as vendors were whizzing by setting things up and accepting various deliveries for the wedding and reception that was occurring in less than two hours. Michelle was so calm and accommodating; it didn’t take but a few minutes to realize we wanted this level of calm, collected professionalism working with us - and decided we would go with the Firefly team.
    We subsequently met Samantha, Michelle’s business partner, and could not have been more pleased and comfortable working with both of these professional, knowledgeable and extremely pleasant women.
    We were so impressed with the breadth and depth of their understanding of the best (in terms of quality, creativity, and collaboration) vendors in Nashville. They steered us in the right direction 100% of the time. We were thrilled with every aspect of the planning process and wedding weekend.
    As parents, we were able to enjoy every minute of the ceremony and celebration. We never worried about anything because we knew Michelle and Samantha had it covered.
    When the celebration was over and all of the guests had departed, we took a look around at all of the activity and buzz of a venue being broken down, and were stunned at the hard work and people power it took to put on such an event. It all happened flawlessly under the careful orchestration of the the Firefly Events Team - Michelle and Samantha. We were simply in awe from start to finish.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Firefly Events's reply:

Ginny, thank you for the fabulous review! Michelle and I are so happy with how every single detail came together for Allie and Coby's wedding. Benton Chapel and War Memorial have never looked so fabulous! It is truly rewarding to read these words and see that you agree and were happy with Firefly Events. And we absolutely love your family! Please let us know when you will be in town next so we can plan another dinner. Sincerely, Samantha & Michelle

We loved working with Samantha and Michelle to plan our wedding! They were beyond helpful from start to finish. They offered great recommendations for vendors in Nashville, all of which were top quality and very professional. The Firefly team also promptly responded to the countless questions I had throughout the wedding planning process. They helped us stay organized with our many vendors and I felt an instant sense of relief when Michelle told us that she was working on our timeline and diagram in February for our August wedding! Samantha provided great recommendations for the overall vision and helped all of our wishes come together for a beautiful presentation. We enjoyed every minute of our wedding day and we attribute a large part of that to the coordination and execution offered by Firefly Events. Overall, we really enjoyed working with Samantha and Michelle and we cannot thank them enough for all of their help and guidance throughout the wedding planning process. We highly recommend Firefly Events without any hesitation!! Thank you Samantha and Michelle!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Firefly Events's reply:

Allie, thank you so much! You and Coby and the nicest people we know, and it was a joy to be your planners. From start to finish, you were the most organized bride we have ever encountered. We applaud you and can't wait to see you for dinner next week. We are eager to see all of Evin's pictures of your gorgeous wedding!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE Jocelyn! She is seriously the best! She was calm and on top of every aspect of my wedding. I could not have dreamed a perfect day! thank you!!!!!!

Becky · Married on 08/09/2014

Firefly did an unbelievable job planning and executing a post-wedding reception I hosted for a young couple. I live in Houston and needed help with the event, which I was hosting in Nashville. I selected Firefly off of their web page and think I hit the jack pot. They handled every detail of the event for me, from the invitations to the party favors and everything in between. Because I was not able to make it to Nashville until the day of the event, I was not able to meet Samantha or Michelle in person until that very day. We planned the whole thing through emails. They were completely responsive to my desires for the event, yet they made outstanding suggestions when I wasn't sure what to do. I frequently host events in Houston and might even bring them here to run things for me. They did an OUTSTANDING job. I HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Firefly Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Becky! You are fabulous, and it was an absolute pleasure to work with you. We loved that you gave us the reins and let us run with things. It was so fun for us to plan Ashley and Caleb's dessert reception at Aerial. We would LOVE to come help you in Houston anytime!

Kristin · Married on 05/25/2014

Michelle and Samantha were absolutely delightful to work with from the first meeting. They truly sought to understand our vision and desires for our wedding day, and gave us the resources and plan to accomplish it to the very detail. There was never a moment of frustration or stress. They always made us feel at ease and on pace. They were essential on the wedding day. We did not once have to think about logistics or a timeline on the day of the wedding. We cannot express enough gratitude to them for helping us create such an amazing day that exceeded all expectations. You would be crazy not to work with them! We are forever grateful.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Firefly Events's reply:

Kristin & Jay, We were just posting some pictures from your wedding on Instagram when this review notice popped up! Your wedding was one of a kind and was beyond custom. You and Jay have something very special. Your love and kindness overflowed into every detail and made your wedding day so enjoyable to us as your planners. Thank you for the great review! We hope to see you both soon! Love, Samantha & Michelle

Jackie · Married on 05/24/2014

Hiring Michelle and Samantha at Firefly Events was the best decision I made for my wedding (other than choosing my man)!

Planning, organizing and executing an entire wedding is an extremely difficult task and especially keeping on budget. However, after a year of working together, Michelle and Samantha delivered well beyond my wildest expectations.

Among many other things, they were very helpful in driving the early planning phases of setting budget, identifying a venue and the perfect partners to bring our wedding vision to life. A few of the vendors we used for the wedding were new relationships, which shows their flexibility and willingness to expand and grow their existing relationships for their clients.

Also, they were so knowledgeable with every category of the wedding planning process and knew exactly what needed to be done/rented/purchased and when. They were truly on top of every little detail and always thinking a few steps ahead.

Michelle and Samantha were always available by email, phone, or text. They made me feel very comfortable not to hesitate to ask them anything and everything. I cannot even recall how many emails, calls, and texts that sent them even very late at night at times! They made me feel as though I was their only bride even though I know they had many more!

They went over and above on making sure my wedding day was flawless. They kept everything on time and the day flowed perfectly. They made everything as stress free as possible. They also continuously check in with my husband and I to make sure we were doing all right or needed anything! All my family and friends kept commenting on how professional and amazing they were!

I honestly couldn't have pulled off my wedding without them! Michelle and Samantha thank you so much for making our wedding day absolutely perfect!

You should definitely hire Firefly Events! I promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Firefly Events's reply:

Jackie, you are the sweetest! We really appreciate the time you put into writing this fabulous review. It was our pleasure to plan your wedding. What a fun couple and a gorgeous wedding. We love you guys and wish you a lifetime of happiness! - Samantha & Michelle