Event-Experience Music Service Reviews

1 User photo

Event-Experience Music Service 1

Nickolas Sorel · Married on 10/13/2018

Dj erik is the man!

My wedding was two weeks ago and DJ Erik was amazing! Look no further if you are planning you wedding and hire DJ Erik now! He met us in person months before the wedding and my fiance at the time and I knew he would be perfect. He sent us a template and we filled it out with music we like and dislike, nice and easy. We kept in touch periodically and then the big night came. DJ Erik kept the party going and I honestly danced the whole night! The dance floor was full of relatives and friends I didn't even know would dance! DJ Erik could feel the vibe and played the perfect music for everyone. Thank you Erik for helping make our wedding amazing! I hope we cross paths at a party again soon!

Laura Meehan · Married on 10/06/2018

You have found your DJ! Look no further!!!

DJ Erik was AMAZING!!!! One of the main priorities of our wedding was to have everyone up and dancing the whole night, and my goodness did DJ Erik deliver! We had people on the dance floor before dinner was even served.......GOAL ACHIEVED! He was incredible during the whole planning process and responsive to all our questions and concerns prior to the wedding. He was very well organized and extremely professional throughout the reception, no one had a single complaint about him or his music choices. We couldn't of asked for a better DJ! Look no further if you are considering using DJ Erik for your wedding or event. He made our wedding night spectacular.

Katelynn · Married on 09/22/2018

DJ Erik is amazing!! We couldn't of asked for a better DJ. He was so easy to talk to, did exactly what we asked with perfect understanding, and made it so stress free. Planning a wedding as everyone knows is chaotic and intense but DJ Erik was the one part of planning we had absolutely no worries about. Highly highly recommend. Thank you again for an amazing wedding!

John · Married on 09/08/2018

Everything You Could Possibly Want in a DJ

We asked DJ Erik to keep the dance floor moving - and he did just that. Our wedding was absolutely incredible from start to finish and it was owing to his music. We got so many compliments, and everyone said the same thing: "We never stopped dancing!"

Erik was not only spot on with his music selection, but he was also incredibly professional and cooperative during the reception. He made sure to keep us informed, but did not get in the way of anything. He had mics prepared for every toast, and absolutely nailed the introductions while putting his own twist on some of the announcements.

I cannot recommend Eric more. If your primary goal is to have a fun reception...LOOK NO FURTHER

Nan · Married on 08/18/2018

DJ Erik went above and beyond to make our wedding very special. Knows exactly what we needs and flexible to cater our needs. Most importantly he made our wedding stress free, not a single dull moment on the dance floor! Thank you Erik again, and we highly recommend anyone who’s looking to have a blast and a fun event!!

Erin · Married on 08/05/2018

DJ Erik literally made our wedding night. He even stayed and extra hour when we asked him too. The music was absolutely perfect. I would recommend him to everyone!!!!

Michelle · Married on 07/21/2018

DJ Erik is amazing! We got married almost a month ago in Warwick, RI and people are still raving about how awesome our wedding was. DJ Erik was a huge part of that. He played a great mix of music that kept the dance floor packed all night! We told DJ Erik our goal for our wedding was to have the party of the summer, and he definitely helped us achieve that. He also covered our music and microphones for the ceremony. He was very easy to reach and meet up with throughout the wedding planning process. We'd met with a couple DJs, but we knew instantly when we met DJ Erik that we had to hire him for our wedding. He's so easy-going and made us feel so comfortable and confident in our decision. Don't pass on DJ Erik for your wedding!

Andrew · Married on 07/08/2018

Best DJ in the area. Super responsive, very flexible when it comes to the music, and makes it all about YOU. Great service across the board.

Michael · Married on 06/30/2018

DJ Eric was fantastic! Played any tunes we requested and kept everyone up and dancing throughout the party. We had an Irish wedding reception and Eric had some rocking Irish tunes. Just amazing. Highly recommended. Really made the event a memorable one!

Stephanie · Married on 06/16/2018

Erik was absolutely fantastic from the jump. He Dj'd two of my best friends weddings so I knew he was great but to work with he was even better. I asked months after I booked him if he could do the music and the microphones and he was so helpful, not only did he say yes but he provided music as people were walking in as well. We spoke with him a week before the wedding and he was so helpful and easy to work with. I asked him for help on a song for my bridesmaids to walk into and he had options emailed to me within minutes of being off the phone. During the evening he played off of the wedding guests and their likes which made for a BLAST of a wedding. I could not recommend him more! Thank you thank you for making it a wedding to remember!

Hannah · Married on 05/12/2018

Erik was amazing to work with throughout the entire process!! He was a referral from a friend and we are so happy we went with him. He was very accommodating and made our wedding stress-free. All of our guests were raving about him after the wedding because he really reads the dance floor and knows when to switch up songs if needed. He's truly great at what he does. We would definitely book Erik again if we ever need another DJ for an event.

• O

Olivia · Married on 05/06/2018

Erik played for our wedding and we had the time of our lives! Everyone was on the dance floor and no one wanted to leave, pretty rare for a late Sunday wedding! Everyone is still raving about the wedding and especially the music! He was a lot of fun and very professional, He kept everything on schedule and made sure everything ran smoothly! Several people who proclaimed not to be dancers or who didn’t enjoy dancing at their own wedding ended up being the ones who danced the most! Would definitely recommend to anyone getting married or looking for a great dj!

Sharol · Married on 11/25/2017

Erik is very professional. He had an "I'm at your service" attitude. He kept the dance floor packed. I would definitely use him for future events.

Caitlin · Married on 10/28/2017

DJ Erik was amazing! He had our dance floor packed all night and played an awesome mix of music that appealed to everyone. He spent the time reviewing exactly what we wanted for our wedding music, helping to orchestrate a surprise song by the Father of the Bride to the bride, etc. He was extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. He was the perfect DJ for our wedding and we will 100% be using him for any DJ needs in the future!

Justin · Married on 10/27/2017

Erik is the best in the business. The first wedding i heard him at was my best friends, then we hired him for my sisters and finally my own. Cant say enough good things about him. Perfect selection of all types of music kept everyone on the dance floor for hours. THANKS AGAIN ERIK!

Kelsey · Married on 10/16/2017

From the first time I spoke with Erik I knew he would be an excellent DJ. We got married in Cohasset, MA but I was planning my wedding from New Jersey. He was always ready and willing to answer any questions and had a wonderful attitude. We asked for a special mixture of two songs for our first dance and he blended them together flawlessly! We also had a day time wedding which can make dancing a hit or miss. He kept the dance floor packed the entire time! Most people told us it was one of the best weddings they’ve ever attended. I will definitely be using Erik again!

Event-Experience Music Service 2

Benjamin · Married on 10/14/2017

Erik, was beyond fabulous. He was incredibly easy to work with, communicative, outgoing, and has GREAT mixing skills! He went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and spent time actually getting to know us and our music tastes. HIRE HIM TODAY!

Adriana · Married on 10/08/2017

I was married on October 8th 2017 in Rhode Island. BUT I planned my wedding from Dallas, Texas. When looking for a DJ, I might as well have been blind folded. A friend referred DJ Erik to me and after speaking with him -- I instantly knew he was the DJ for our wedding. The distance didn't stop him from getting every detail right and I threw a lot of ideas at him. Not only was I planning from across the country but we had people from all over the world coming and I wanted the perfect mix for everyone. He promised to make it work and I put all my faith in him. Come the wedding night, he had the floor packed the entire time. EVERYONE was dancing. He even stayed longer at no charge because everyone was having so much fun. It was truly amazing. The atmosphere of the night was incredible thanks to DJ Erik. If you have the chance to book him for your event, I HIGHLY recommend it. Erik, thank you for making our night so special. Adriana and Ricky Froncillo

• User6688508 · 1+ year ago

DJ Erik was a phenomenal choice for our wedding reception. Our photographer recommended him to us after hearing us vent about not being thrilled with any of the DJs we had met with thus far. We were looking for someone who could get a larger crowd up and dancing all night, and who could also seamlessly integrate popular American dance music with traditional cultural music. Erik knocked this out of the park. We couldn't believe how many people were up and dancing all night! He was also kind and professional throughout the entire wedding planning process (and of course the wedding itself). He offered ideas and was receptive and respectful of our ideas and preferences as well. We highly recommend him!

Matt · Married on 09/17/2017

I cannot express how happy my wife and I were with Erik's work at our wedding in Providence in September '17.

From our first email, he was responsive, friendly and helpful. We were at a disadvantage because we do not currently live in New England, but through Erik's communication and a Skype interview, we were convinced that he understood our expectations, requirements and preferences and he proved this at the actual event.

I am sure that we would have received as much attention as we required from Erik in the run-up, but due to a focus on numerous other aspects of planning and life responsibilities, Lauren and I took a relatively hands off approach. Despite this, Erik made awesome and accurate inferences about our style and taste based on the thorough questionnaire he designed and provided to us in the months prior to the wedding. And while these inferences were helpful in terms of structuring the evening, to some degree they were less necessary because he really stayed true to our requests, understanding how important it was to hear the songs we wanted.

That said, he still managed to shake things up through his talent with the decks though, mixing and blending songs in new, awesome ways.

As an MC, he was super classy and relatively hands off. He kept things moving on schedule with minimal interruptions per our personal preference though I'm sure he would have been just as good if you're looking for more vocal interaction.

We were so happy we chose Erik for our wedding and to endorse him as you consider yours. I honestly think any of our guests in attendance would as well.

I'd be happy to provide a more detailed reference if necessary, so Erik can feel free to put you in touch with us. MJ & LT, 9/17/17.

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2017

What can we say about Erik, besides absolutely 100% epic! Our wedding was without a doubt, the best wedding because of the atmosphere he created. When we first met Erik, he was friendly, passionate and most of all eager to make our wedding the best night ever. He worked with us to create a wedding like no other and our friends and family are still commenting on our how much fun they had. All of our wedding guests were out on the dance floor from the moment we walked in and didn't stop until the lights went up. If you're looking for a night to remember and then some, Erik is the man for you! Erik is a true professional with a gift to add that extra experience to your event. We would definitely look to have Erik back at an upcoming event. Thank you for all that you have done for us! We wish we were back out on the dance floor! Thank you!

Kyle · Married on 09/04/2017

My wife and I could not be happier with the professionalism of dj Erik at our wedding. Was always available for us and helped us out with anything we needed and made sure our guests had an amazing night. Would use again

Jesse · Married on 09/02/2017

You can't ask for more then what DJ Erik provides. From his cool, calm demeanor (which is exactly what you need when planning a wedding), to his crowd gathering energy, I couldn't imagine our day without him. Every family member that I have talked to, no matter the age, has said what an amazing dance party our wedding was, which is exactly what we were going for. He is as flexible as they come, even so far as waiting up until the last minute for the processional song for the ceremony, which we forgot to fill in on the spreadsheet.

Weddings can be tough because the options are endless and you can find yourself tumbling down the black hole that is the internet. 9,000 different florists available for 500 different venues on 45 different dates, how do you choose and know that you made the correct decision? But as far as I'm concerned, there is only 1 DJ, so do yourself a favor, check the music box quickly, hire DJ Erik, and remove one piece of stress from your planning and life. You'll never be happier you did.

Krysta and James · Married on 08/26/2017

We hired DJ Erik for our wedding a couple of weeks ago and highly recommend him! He stuck to our "Do not play list," which we loved! People were dancing the whole night. He was a great MC; things were happening the whole time and he kept everyone engaged without drawing attention to himself. Definitely kept the focus on the bride and groom and we had a wonderful wedding.

• SweetPP

Penelope · Married on 08/20/2017

DJ Erik is the man! We first heard his music at our friends wedding a year ago, and there was ZERO hesitation to use him at our very own this past weekend. He is extremely organized, professional and knows how to keep the crowd dancing. He was able to seamlessly mix up Greek and American music throughout the night to honor my greek heritage. Everyone was dancing non stop. Only negative is that the wedding was TOO SHORT! haha.. We wished we had him for another 5 hours to keep dancing.
    He is worth every penny!! Thank you Erik for doing such an amazing job from start to finish. We love you. P&B