Mass Bay DJ Entertainment

Marshfield, MA View map

$1,550 Most Popular Price

Mass Bay DJ Entertainment is a wedding DJ service based out of Marshfield, Massachusetts, that is passionate about creating a professional wedding entertainment experience. Owner Michael Degagne is a musician and vocalist who began mastering the DJing profession in 2010. His skills were sharpened by working with some of the finest professionals in the industry. He understands the importance of wedding days and hopes to provide soundtracks that will reflect that significance.

Mass Bay DJ Entertainment is a customer-focused company and is fully dedicated to providing you with a memorable event. Every element from song selection to uplighting decisions will be discussed before the big day and set up to your preference. The most popular package offered by this company includes an initial consultation, an MC for those important announcements, and all required sound equipment.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1475

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1550

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$400

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

Meagan C. Married on 10/02/2021

More than we could have asked for

This time last year, we were finding it very difficult to select a DJ. Brett being a musician himself, and me loving to dance, it was hard to fit someone who we did not have to micromanage and could trust to keep the dance floor full! We spoke to MANY DJs, and I mean almost a dozen. Some were too flashy and wanted to emcee the entire thing, and some didn't want to speak at all. At a wedding?!? Our thoughts exactly. Just before we were about to sign a contract with another DJ, we decided to look at the RLI's recommended vendor list, and found Mike. He responded to us IMMEDIATELY and we set up a call. Within ten minutes of speaking with him, I felt confident that he knew exactly how to field the aunt that requests a bunch of songs while also keeping the party going. He was knowledgeable, easy to speak to, and truly cared about the company-client relationship. Over the course of the year, we spoke to Mike a couple times with random questions, thoughts, etc. and he always offered an honest opinion. I will never forget that when I asked him how he handles a million song requests, he said 'Your guests are all paying to be there too and want to enjoy themselves, so I'm happy to use my judgement on what to play and when'. It was exactly what we were looking for in a professional DJ, and we didn't even know it. We wanted the music to be good, and for our guests to feel like they were just as much a part of our special day as we were.

He's also there to help you keep all of your surprises. As mentioned, my husband is a musician and wanted to surprise me with singing a song and playing guitar. Mike worked closely with Brett to plan for, keep, and make the surprise happen! It was by far my favorite part of the wedding.

We could go on and on and on about Mike, but you'll have to connect with him to find out how great he is! He's your DJ!
  • Riss
    Riss Married on 10/01/2021

Amazing!!!

Just had my wedding 10.1.21 and he did an excellent job! 10 our of 10 recommend!!! He did a great job with transitioning songs as we had a variety of different music. He on the spot added our last minute introduction songs. Very respectful & highly recommend! He makes it all about your needs and wants!
    Aaron L. Married on 08/08/2021

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ

Wish I could give 10 stars but I'm only allowed to give 5. Mike was super easy to talk to throughout the planning process and kept great communication with us as needed throughout the night. He was able to read the room extremely well and kept everyone on their feet from start to finish, and pumped for an after party, on a Sunday night. I can't count the amount of people who came up to us and said how amazing the DJ was. Each time you thought you were about to sit down for a break, another jam started playing that you just couldn't miss. I would recommend getting to know Mike at trivia at TK O'Malleys on Thursday nights. We went quite a few times during our engagement and really got to connect with Mike, which made the wedding even more special. If you're searching for a DJ then look no further, you have found your guy.

PO Box 135 - Scituate, MA Marshfield, MA, 02066
Location of (Mass Bay DJ Entertainment)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding