PO Box 135 - Scituate, MA, Marshfield, MA 02066 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Mass Bay DJ Entertainment

We are a premier disc jockey company servicing Massachusetts and Greater New England. Whether you are planning your wedding day, a function for your business, school dance, or simply a backyard birthday party, we can provide you with the best musical entertainment you can find. Mass Bay DJ Entertainment is owned and operated by Mike Degagne, an experienced disc jockey who has years of experience and has DJ'ed hundreds of events big and small.

It is our mission to craft your event the way you want it to the last detail. Our musical experience and knowledge is extensive ranging from back catalouge of oldies dating to 1940's big band to the hottest Top 40 music that was been released days ago. All clients should take note that we pride ourselves on being students of the art of disc jockeying (we do not believe in auto-play lists). We appreciate you considering us your event, please call us or send an inquiry. We maintain a sunset policy on contacting clients, meaning you will hear back from us in a timely manner.

Follow Mass Bay DJ Entertainment on

Mass Bay DJ Entertainment 5
Mass Bay DJ Entertainment 6
Mass Bay DJ Entertainment 7

Christie · Married on 09/16/2018

Great DJ - responsive, flexible, and read the crowd so well!

Mike was great! He was super responsive and understanding of how crazy all the wedding planning is. The day of the wedding, he was fantastic. He read the crowd so well and kept the dancing going the entire time! I had so many guests come up to us later and comment on how great the DJ was and how much fun they had. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • daneemarie

Danee · Married on 07/08/2017

I am so happy that I booked Mass Bay DJ Entertainment for my wedding. Everything about my experience was positive and I could not have asked for more. Mike was great at fielding all of my questions, had great suggestions and was amazing to work with. He helped to quickly move our outdoor ceremony indoors at the very last minute when a thunder storm rolled in 5 minutes before the ceremony started and worked well with my other vendors. Not only did he play the songs from the playlist I had provided, he read the crowd, played songs that I forgot about and wished I had put on list, and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. My wedding was July 8, 2017 and I have had a chance to see most of my guests since then. They are all still raving about how much fun they had and how they couldn't believe how much they danced. I would highly recommend booking Mass Bay DJ Entertainment.

Sent on 05/26/2018
    Mass Bay DJ Entertainment 15
    Mass Bay DJ Entertainment 16
    Mass Bay DJ Entertainment 17

Kerri · Married on 04/29/2017

Mike did an amazing job at our wedding! He was professional, responsive, and took great notes. During the wedding, he played a variety of music and paid attention to the crowd (fed off of their energy and what was making people dance). Mike didn't have a preset playlist and picked songs out as the event went on. We have had several family members and friends come up to us since the wedding and talk about how great our DJ was! I highly recommend Mass Bay DJ Entertainment!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Mass Bay DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,350.00
  • What is included in the starting price? MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 525.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Marshfield, 02050 See on map