Pembroke, MA 02359 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About PJ the DJ disc jockey service

This is your wedding day! It is one of the most important days of your life. Your special day should be filled with memories that last a lifetime. Let PJ help ease your concerns.
• Can we meet at the function hall or venue to discuss my wedding day plans?
• I need a separate sound system for the ceremony. Can you supply this?
• What order do we announce the bridal party into the room?
• Do you have any fun ideas for giving away the centerpieces?
• Can you recommend songs that will capture my emotions for the special dances?
• Can you recommend songs that will get my guests up and dancing the night away?
• Will you honor my do not play list?
• Will you take requests from my guests?
• Can we have our name in lights on the dance floor?
Contact PJ today at 781-534-5217 and schedule a no obligation consultation, I will help you answer "What do we do next?"

Follow PJ the DJ disc jockey service on

Beth & Brian were wed at Monponsett Inn
in Halifax Ma. It was a beautiful sunset ceremony.
Beth & Brian were wed at Monponsett Inn in Halifax Ma. It was a beautiful sunset ceremony.
pjthedjweddingpic
DJ equipment
DJ equipment
Beth & Brian were wed at Monponsett Inn
in Halifax Ma. It was a beautiful sunset ceremony.
pjthedjweddingpic

10 Reviews for PJ the DJ disc jockey service

• Jeff

Jeff A · Married on 09/13/2019

Phenomenal Job!

PJ the DJ did an absolutely phenomenal job not only as the DJ at our wedding but in guiding my wife and I through the process all the way up to the event. He gave us seasoned advice and was ready and willing to hear and execute our special little touches to our important day. PJ kept the celebration seamlessly rolling along on schedule and I never had worry about it. My wife and I extremely happy with him and will 110% recommend his services for any wedding.

Sent on 09/20/2019

Audrie · Married on 04/28/2018

PJ was amazing!! From our first phone calls, to meeting with him and all the updates to the wedding day he was so kind and made us feel very special and taken care of. It was a breeze working with him and he has such great insight and professionalism in helping you to decide on songs, timelines and everything else. The day of the wedding he was amazing. So professional, fun and welcoming to us and all of our guests. He is such a phenomenal DJ and person, we are so lucky to have found him! :)

Sent on 05/10/2018

Kristen · Married on 08/29/2015

I could not have chosen a better DJ for my wedding. I put in a request on his site for the date of my wedding and immediately he returned my call. He was informative and met with me in person at my house to go over what I would expect to have played at my wedding. Upon meeting him, I immediately liked him. Very friendly, funny and was a huge help, he is a wedding planner as well!!!!! He answered every single question I had immediately whether it be by email, phone or text. I picked a venue that was a DIY project...he helped with the timeline and was familiar with the venue. His online planning site was the most help ever. It was very detailed and had song suggestions as well!!! I was able to pick ALL of my songs, cocktail hour, reception and ceremony with no problem. The wedding went off without a problem at all. All of my guests had a great time and PJ kept everyone on the dance floor!!!! He followed all of my wishes to a Tee and kept the schedule exactly as it was to be. I am very happy with the service that PJ gave me and I highly highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ for their wedding. I can't thank him enough!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2015

PJ the DJ disc jockey service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 850.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 995.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• PJ the DJ disc jockey service 1
    New Years Eve Wedding Special!!!
    Receive 6 hours of wedding entertainment for only $1200.00 including: Travel Boston to Cape Cod and east of Worcester. Online Wedding planner and Music request Builder. Upgraded Sound system and Lighting effects. Balloon Drop at Midnite. Hats and noisemakers for 100 people. Karaoke (if desired)

• Pembroke, 02359 See on map