PJ the DJ disc jockey service

Pembroke, MA View map

$995 Most Popular Price

This is your wedding day! It is one of the most important days of your life. Your special day should be filled with memories that last a lifetime. Let PJ help ease your concerns.
• Can we meet at the function hall or venue to discuss my wedding day plans?
• I need a separate sound system for the ceremony. Can you supply this?
• What order do we announce the bridal party into the room?
• Do you have any fun ideas for giving away the centerpieces?
• Can you recommend songs that will capture my emotions for the special dances?
• Can you recommend songs that will get my guests up and dancing the night away?
• Will you honor my do not play list?
• Will you take requests from my guests?
• Can we have our name in lights on the dance floor?
Contact PJ today at 781-534-5217 and schedule a no obligation consultation, I will help you answer "What do we do next?"

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$850

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$995

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Photobooth
Uplighting

• Kayla
    Kayla Z. Married on 09/05/2021

All around amazing!

PJ the DJ is amazing!! From our first zoom meeting to our wedding day, PJ was  informative, professional, kind, and supportive! His online portal made it super easy to form our playlist and our do not playlist.  He had so many ideas and helpful hints! On our wedding day, PJ made sure our guests were enjoying the dance floor! We also had a photobooth that we will cherish the photos from forever!  We were lucky enough to see him at our friend's wedding a few weeks after ours! We highly recommend PJ the DJ and feel so lucky that he was a part of our wedding day!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 10/19/2019

Hire PJ for your wedding NOW!

PJ did an awesome job DJing our wedding 10/11/2019. He was so easy to work with and made sure the music was perfect for every part of our ceremony and reception. He has a great sense of humor, but is still professional and gets things done. His online planning website (which he will send you a personalized link to when you hire him) helps you to customize your wedding music exactly how you want it, so you can pick a song for each part of the ceremony and reception to really personalize your event. He did an excellent job and we got a lot of compliments on the work he did! We would highly recommend PJ for your wedding!
  • Jeff
    Jeff Married on 09/13/2019

Phenomenal Job!

PJ the DJ did an absolutely phenomenal job not only as the DJ at our wedding but in guiding my wife and I through the process all the way up to the event. He gave us seasoned advice and was ready and willing to hear and execute our special little touches to our important day. PJ kept the celebration seamlessly rolling along on schedule and I never had worry about it. My wife and I extremely happy with him and will 110% recommend his services for any wedding.

Real Weddings

• Alba & Evan
    33 photos · 10/06/2018

Deals

PJ the DJ disc jockey service 1
Discount
Receive 6 hours of wedding entertainment for only $1200.00 including: Travel Boston to Cape Cod and east of Worcester. Online Wedding planner and Music request Builder. Upgraded Sound system and Lighting effects. Balloon Drop at Midnite. Hats and noisemakers for 100 people. Karaoke (if desired)

Pembroke, 02359
Location of (PJ the DJ disc jockey service)

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding