PJ the DJ disc jockey service Reviews

11 | Pembroke, MA

11 Reviews for PJ the DJ disc jockey service

• Megan

Megan · Married on 10/19/2019

Hire PJ for your wedding NOW!

PJ did an awesome job DJing our wedding 10/11/2019. He was so easy to work with and made sure the music was perfect for every part of our ceremony and reception. He has a great sense of humor, but is still professional and gets things done. His online planning website (which he will send you a personalized link to when you hire him) helps you to customize your wedding music exactly how you want it, so you can pick a song for each part of the ceremony and reception to really personalize your event. He did an excellent job and we got a lot of compliments on the work he did! We would highly recommend PJ for your wedding!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Jeff

Jeff A · Married on 09/13/2019

Phenomenal Job!

PJ the DJ did an absolutely phenomenal job not only as the DJ at our wedding but in guiding my wife and I through the process all the way up to the event. He gave us seasoned advice and was ready and willing to hear and execute our special little touches to our important day. PJ kept the celebration seamlessly rolling along on schedule and I never had worry about it. My wife and I extremely happy with him and will 110% recommend his services for any wedding.

Sent on 09/20/2019

Audrie · Married on 04/28/2018

PJ was amazing!! From our first phone calls, to meeting with him and all the updates to the wedding day he was so kind and made us feel very special and taken care of. It was a breeze working with him and he has such great insight and professionalism in helping you to decide on songs, timelines and everything else. The day of the wedding he was amazing. So professional, fun and welcoming to us and all of our guests. He is such a phenomenal DJ and person, we are so lucky to have found him! :)

Sent on 05/10/2018

Kristen · Married on 08/29/2015

I could not have chosen a better DJ for my wedding. I put in a request on his site for the date of my wedding and immediately he returned my call. He was informative and met with me in person at my house to go over what I would expect to have played at my wedding. Upon meeting him, I immediately liked him. Very friendly, funny and was a huge help, he is a wedding planner as well!!!!! He answered every single question I had immediately whether it be by email, phone or text. I picked a venue that was a DIY project...he helped with the timeline and was familiar with the venue. His online planning site was the most help ever. It was very detailed and had song suggestions as well!!! I was able to pick ALL of my songs, cocktail hour, reception and ceremony with no problem. The wedding went off without a problem at all. All of my guests had a great time and PJ kept everyone on the dance floor!!!! He followed all of my wishes to a Tee and kept the schedule exactly as it was to be. I am very happy with the service that PJ gave me and I highly highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ for their wedding. I can't thank him enough!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Caroline · Married on 08/02/2008

PJ was our DJ for our August 2008 wedding and the entire experience, from the beginning of our planning through the very last dance, was exceptional. PJ is so easy to work with, and he knows how to make your event exactly what you want it to be. His online planner is easy to work with, and it covers all bases so that you don't forget any minor details. PJ is very reliable and attentive to every detail that you have. He is also great at entertaining your guests, keeps them dancing and makes everyone have a great time! I highly recommend PJ the DJ for your wedding!

Sent on 09/02/2008

Gia · Married on 09/02/2006

PJ the DJ was great. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/05/2007

Alicia · Married on 08/12/2006

Having PJ as a part of our wedding was an invaluable choice. I called several DJs initally and PJ was the only one who answered the phone and gave me immediate facts - $, times, contract info. He was able to meet with us very quickly and at our home, at our convenience. He made my husband feel very much a part of the decision making, while many vendors tend to focus so much on the bride and leave the groom on the sidelines! He had all his information on his website - availability, music selections, etc. which made working with his services extremely easy. At 3 in the morning we could make changes online without having to play phone tag or schedule more meetings. He was very accomodating and willing to go above and beyond to make our day as we expected it. Of all the things I worried about on the day of our wedding, PJ was NOT one of them!

Sent on 09/09/2007

Christine · Married on 09/25/2010

PJ was our DJ for our September 2010 wedding. He was very easy to work with right from the beginning. He met with us at our convenience to discuss things. He was very up front and honest about details including cost. His online planner is very helpful and easy to use. We were able to pick out the exact songs that we wanted him to play. Music is very important to me and my husband and we are strong supporters of the local music scene. We decided that during cocktail hour we wanted to play music by local bands only. PJ was openminded and helpful in making this happen for us. PJ is very professional. He helped to keep our wedding running smoothly. Guests from our wedding are still telling me how much they loved the music!!

Sent on 03/29/2011

Elsa · Married on 09/15/2007

Pj the dj made my wedding reception an unforgettable night. He was really professional and very courteous. My guests really loved and enjoyed his sense of humour. As all wedding go's, everything was not going good because of my other vendors, but thank god for pj. He really saved the whole night. I would use him again for any event needing a dj. Thanks!!

Sent on 09/27/2007

Sherri · Married on 05/03/2008

PJ's service is terrific. His enthusiasm and input throughout the entire process was immensely helpful and his patience with our indecision about music was extremely helpful. His web site is also excellent -- allowing us an easy way to choose our music for the entire evening.

Sent on 08/09/2008

Monic · Married on 05/27/2017

3.5

We booked PJ for our wedding last month- he was very responsive, getting back to us day of and always quickly answered my questions. His online tool was fun to choose songs and he nailed the important parts of our wedding and kept on time which was very important.
    A few things threw us off- he announced & paid a tribute song to a famous singer who died the day of our wedding- which was nice but it's a musician we didn't select (we suggested about 4 hours of songs). Then during dinner he had everyone clap for the cater- which was sweet but we (nor the caterer asked him to do it). And lastly he stopped the dancing portion of the wedding to announce a request from one of our guests who requested their own wedding song- then proceeded to wait for the guest's wife to walk on the dance floor (halting the entire wedding).
    All of these things were minimal and we were still grateful PJ was our DJ- just be prepared for chattier, but sweet and attentive DJ!

Sent on 06/05/2017