Duxbury, MA 02332 Map · Phone number

• JamminWizard

10 Reviews for South Shore DJs

Alexandra Hawes · Married on 10/05/2019

Beyond expectations!

From day 1, Gregg was professional, kind, and respectful in all communications. Even better - he was responsive! I never waited more than a day to hear back from him, but normally it was within minutes.

His prices are extremely fair - he arrived at 4pm for my 5pm ceremony for which he needed a separate setup, and then kept it all going at the reception til 11pm.

Having not been to a lot of weddings, I had no idea what to play to keep people moving. Gregg had me explain my music tastes, what I loved and hated, and he just rolled with it. All night my guests were coming up to me asking who set the playlist because they were loving every song. The dance floor was packed all night!

What I also wanted was leaving the cheesey stuff out. No hate to a conga line or the YMCA, but it wasn’t what I wanted and Gregg was clear it was definitely not his favorite stuff to do. His intention was to be in the background, creating the perfect atmosphere for keeping people up and dancing, and that is exactly what he did. If you’re a bride like me, I couldn’t recommend him enough!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Colin

Colin Mcmahon · Married on 08/10/2019

Professional yet Easy-Going

My partner and I hired Gregg to handle our wedding reception and we couldn't have been happier about the job he did. Gregg arrived on time and set up promptly, easily adapting to the outdoor dance floor we'd created. Gregg followed all of our song suggestions, mixing them in with a good balance of other music to keep the event flowing and every guest happy. As far as wedding DJs go, he's a hidden gem on the South Shore!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Lau Kelly · Married on 12/08/2018

Awesome DJ!

We had a great experience with Gregg! He was excellent to work with and you can tell that he takes his work seriously! I loved that we were able to chose some songs as must plays and that he would read the crowd to see what music to play!

Sent on 05/13/2019

• Jarige Photography
    Jarige Photography Wedding Photographers

DJ Gregg was wonderful to work with, extremely professional, friendly, flexible and really got the crowd going on the dance floor!

• Duxbury, 02332 See on map