Erica Ferrone Photography Reviews

89 | Woburn, MA

89 Reviews for Erica Ferrone Photography

89 Erica Ferrone Photography Reviews

Christine · Married on 08/18/2018

Hiring Erica for our engagement and wedding photos was one of the best decisions we made! She's friendly, professional, and amazing at what she does. We loved the photos as much as we loved working with her. Even our very opinionated mothers loved working with Erica and thought the photos were outstanding. Your search for a wedding photographer stops here! :)

Chelsey · Married on 10/14/2017

If you are looking for a wedding photographer in and around the Boston area, stop your search. Erica is your girl (if she is free). We had the pleasure of having Erica shoot our wedding. She was a professional start to finish. It is hard to know what you are getting but hiring her was one of the best choices we made throughout our wedding process. She was on point but not over bearing. Added things Erica has over other photographers; her camera (Nikon d4) and other equipment that is top of line as far as camera's go, 2. she is tall therefor gets good angles, hate to say it but the height of your photog makes a difference, 3. her eye - she got all the shots and them some that you are longing for on your big day. 4. her editing skills- this is also an underestimated positive quality for photographers, she does an amazing job.

Aileen · Married on 05/06/2017

Erica was one of the best decisions that we had made for our wedding! She had been so accommodating, open to my requests (bringing my friend to hold the flash at the engagement shoot), and she made my dream wedding picture come true! She came earlier than scheduled to the hotel, had so much energy the whole day, and she was so organized! She made me calm on our wedding day. She also made us comfortable in front of the camera. Pictures came out great and fast! No one will ever regret having her photograph a wedding :)

Paymon · Married on 09/03/2016

Erica was a joy to work with as a photographer. When we were evaluating photographers, it was very clear that Erica had an eye for a great photo op. When we interacted with Erica (leading up to the wedding, which was going to host ~ 250 guests), she was extremely organized and adjusted to our insane schedules. During the wedding weekend, Erica and her second photographer (Joe) were extremely professional and made the photography experience enjoyable, even for the groom. This level of organization was most evident during the family photos at the Boston Common, which could have easily gone much longer. After the wedding, Erica – despite a crazy wedding schedule of her own – delivered the wedding photos and album earlier than the agreed-upon delivery date, which brought a lot of joy to everyone! We absolutely recommend Erica to be your photographer for any meaningful life events.

Lauren · Married on 08/27/2016

I can't say enough about how wonderful Erica was not only on our wedding day but throughout the whole wedding planning process. She was warm and inviting from the moment we met and she offered her assistance and advice for the whole wedding planning process. She captured every moment from our wedding perfectly and efficiently. I'm still in awe of her photographs and to top it off she had them all ready for us before we were even back from our honeymoon! It is easy to tell that she loves what she does and she seriously has the talent to back it up.

Leila · Married on 05/28/2016

Long overdue review for my boudoir photo shoot with Erica. I wanted to give my now husband something special and sexy for our wedding day gift, but was kind of nervous about doing that type of photo shoot with a stranger. Cue a friend suggesting Erica, and all my trepidation went out the window the second I met her. Erica's personality is amazing.. she's the type of person you feel like you've been friends with your whole life after meeting her for the first time. She made me feel comfortable and beautiful, and it shows in the final results. She has multiple sets in her house, so you don't have to rent a hotel or anything.. she even made me mimosas to calm my nerves. She is INCREDIBLY talented, sweet, and if you're looking for a boudoir shoot, I could not recommend Erica more highly..I honestly wish that I used her for my wedding.

• Y

Yün-ke and Matt · Married on 05/21/2016

Just married a week ago; bride writing for the both of us: We *adore* Erica! Her amazing work speaks for itself so I'm going to comment on the experience of having her at the wedding. I wouldn't describe myself as an enthusiastic bride (I use phrases like "wedding industrial complex") but Erica was great at building up excitement for the wedding and was instrumental in helping the day go seamlessly. She was just so upbeat and supportive! By the end of the day, she was practically a member of the wedding party. Everybody loved her. Thanks for helping make the day go so well! Can't wait to look at the photos!

Kayla · Married on 02/14/2016

We flew in Erica from Boston to Norfolk for our Valentine's Day wedding, and we couldn't have been more pleased with the results! Erica is so much fun, and the quality of her pictures is second to none. She has a gift, and is worth every penny!

I was referred to Erica from a good friend of mine who got married 6 years ago. She had told me that not only was Erica's work beautiful, but that she was a wonderful person to work with. I took a look at her website and was sold!

I first spoke with Erica over the phone in August. She contacted me within a day of an online inquiry and her communication ever since has been prompt and clear. She asks loads of thoughtful questions to get a sense of what you like about her photography, the ideas/image you have for your wedding day and what you want to have happen come the big day.

Several weeks before our wedding she contacted me and requested to meet me in person to review specifics--groups of people to be photographed, timeline of her arrival to my home and the course of the evening. During this final meeting, she gathered all necessary specific information from me to help make a seamless day--and it was.

Erica arrived 45 minutes early to my home and she was with us every step of the way so as to not miss anything (i.e. she rode in the front seat of the limo in the event we saw something on the way to the reception that we wanted to shoot!).
    I was beyond pleased with the photographs. I wanted her to capture the candid moments and get some great shots of me and my husband in the city and she did just that.

Our wedding was small- 67 guests and she captured everything without even making her presence known. I believe she has the option of bringing an assistant should you discuss with her your concerns about capturing your large group. She would be very upfront with you if she thought an assistant was necessary.

Aside from her stunning photographs, the BEST part about Erica is her personality--bubbly, positive, energetic, excited---she's so committed to making the day of her clients special. She listened to all requests I made and was flexible whenever asked to change the plan.
    I could not recommend Erica Ferrone more highly!

Heather · Married on 12/05/2015

When we started researching photographers, we decided right away that photography was an investment for the future; so that we had beautifully captured memories to share with family, friends, and future generations. We spoke to half a dozen other potentials before I found one of Erica's pictures on Pinterest. They way she composes her photos not only employs elements that make a good photo, but takes advantage of every opportunity to catch the emotion of the moment. I called her immediately and she got back to me faster than any vendor we employed for our event. After a few minutes on the phone, I could tell that she was just as excited as I was for my wedding. Planning the details with her was very easy. She knew our venue intimately having shot there before and was straightforward regarding the best plan of action while being mindful of my wishes and concerns.
    At the event, she was everywhere! Not a moment was missed! Since photos were a priority to us, and the sunsets early in December, we decided to plan our timeline around Erica and the daylight that was available to us. This could not have been a better choice!
    After the wedding, I received three things very quickly. The first was a sneak peak photo posted to her blog the morning after the wedding. Soon after I started to receive messages from family members about how great it was to work with Erica! She was friendly, passionate, and knowledgable and my family said she was wonderful the whole day. Not long after the wedding, and far earlier than I expected, we received our full gallery and I spent and afternoon tearing up. They were amazing and everything I could have asked for.
    Erica is passionate about her craft and it shows in her final product. If photos are a priority to you like they were for us, don't think: book her!

Erica made my day perfect. She arrived at the site early and made sure to spend time with my husband and I prior to our big day to get to know us better. She even made it a point to note the photos we absolutely wanted. Not only is Erica a great photographer, but she is also a great assistant to your Wedding Planner.

Jillian · Married on 08/15/2015

Erica was by far the best decision I made at my wedding! Not only did her pictures come out absolutely beautiful, they were done and ready for me to view in no time! She was extremely helpful throughout the whole day whether it was making me feel comfortable to helping the groomsmen put their boutonniere's on! Her personality is something that I loved, she was so professional and fun all at the same time. You cant put a price on beautiful moments captured at your wedding and Erica knows what to shoot and when to shoot it. She literally got every detail of our day!

Thank you so much Erica!!!!!

CJ & Jill :)

Jillian · Married on 08/15/2015

Erica was my favorite vendor that I hired! She was completely professional and very informative on everything that was going to happen that day before it happened! She is very easy to talk to which helped the day of. Not only did she take amazing pictures, she was there to help me through every step of the process day of. She is more than just a photographer and I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a great product and a great person to work with!!! Not to mention the pictures came back after the wedding in no time!! I know she works really hard for every client and it does not go unnoticed!

Eric · Married on 07/11/2015

Cannot emphasize enough how much you need to book Erica for your wedding. She is the most amazing photographer to work with! We were recommended to her by our venue and she was the only photographer we met with in person. As soon as we left the meeting we knew it was meant to be! She was so incredibly fun to get to know and took a genuine interest in our story and our vision for the wedding. By the time the wedding came, it was like we were old friends! I even had bridesmaids asking how I had a friend who was such a good photographer! Not only was she fun to work with, she took the most incredible photos. We are still in awe of how perfectly our special moments were captured. From the formal photos with family to the candids on the dance floor, she (and Matt!) got it all. Without a doubt, book Erica if you want to have the best time taking photos on the best day of your life!

Kristin · Married on 06/20/2015

Erica is HANDS DOWN the best photographer I could have ever hoped to shoot my wedding! She is the sweetest, most professional vendor and her talent is unmatched! I could not believe all of the gorgeous photos she got to truly capture the most important moments of our night. We received our photos in such a short time and before we are even married for 2 months we will have all of our photos AND our album! I cannot say enough great things about her!

Pauline · Married on 06/13/2015

My husband and I really wanted a great photographer to capture the most special day of our lives. We cherish our memories together and love to look back at photos from all of the special moments in our lives. After searching through many photographers' wedding portfolios, we quickly saw that Erica's style and creativity stood out among the rest, so we gave her a call and set up a time to meet with her and discuss our options. After meeting Erica, we felt like we just had to have her. Her personality is as lively and fun as her pictures are! She was so genuinely excited to learn more about us and even helped us come up with some ideas for our wedding. Erica was more than just a wedding photographer for us. She felt like part of the party, which made everyone more relaxed. She also in many instances throughout the big day, was the one making sure everything happened on time for us! She was basically taking on wedding coordinator responsibilities and she was definitely not expected to, but did it happily! At one point, we were in the limo on our way to the church when I realized that I forgot my veil! Before I or anyone could panic, Erica was on it! she jumped out of the limo and ran back to grab it for me! We had guests approach us several times to ask us where we got her :) With or without Erica's extra efforts to make sure my husband and I had a perfect day, I would recommend her to anyone because her photographs came out beautifully! We had the traditional shots and some really creative and unique shots. Erica completed editing everything in a timely manner too, but while we were waiting she released some great sneak peaks along the way which was really exciting :). For someone who is going to be following you around on your special day with a camera, I think an easy going, fun person like Erica is a must.

Cara · Married on 05/30/2015

If I could rate Erica higher than a 5 I would! We had such a wonderful expierence with her. She was amazing at every step of the process. We had such a wonderful experience with her on our wedding day and were immensely happy with the collection of photos she took. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Heather · Married on 09/26/2014

Look no further, the best photographer you can find is right here. Erica Ferrone is absolutely incredible to work with - not only is she one of the nicest and most energetic people I've met, the quality of her work is outstanding. In addition to getting all the standard shots, Erica is a visionary who takes advantage of non-traditional and unique photo opportunities, which makes for a really fun experience. I had the pleasure of working with her for a boudoir and engagement session in addition to my wedding, and I can't wait for another photographer-worthy opportunity to use her again. There are a lot of wedding photographers who don't really know what they're doing and take forever to get the shots they want. I haven't seen better quality of work than Erica's, and she does it in half the time it has taken all other wedding photographers I've witnessed. My husband and I could not be happier with our experience - WE LOVE ERICA AND SO WILL YOU!

Lauren · Married on 08/23/2014

Erica is the best! She is so friendly, fun, and energetic, and she made us feel so special and comfortable on our wedding day! Our pictures are incredible - everything we were hoping for. Our wedding went by so fast, but she captured our entire day perfectly, and we are so thankful that we'll have her amazing pictures forever!

Alicia · Married on 05/03/2014

Erica is amazing to work with. I live in another state and could never actually meet her in person. The day I met her was my wedding day and you would never know it. She is so easy to get a long with and makes you feel very comfortable the day of the wedding. If you have any questions you can always count on her getting back to you ASAP. Erica is so creative with every picture she takes. Vince was also with her the day of the wedding and the pictures he captured at my husband's house while he got ready were so awesome. I had to purchase all of my pictures because they were all way to amazing to pass up. I would highly recommend Erica and would love to use her for future photography.

Rachel · Married on 03/22/2014

Last night, my husband and I received the proofs from our wedding, and we were completely blown away. It was less than a month ago, and there were almost 1000 edited proofs, a blog post, as well as a sample album she put together. There is not a single picture of the bunch that wasn't frame-worthy, it's going to be torture to decide which ones we will add. Each individual picture was a moment frozen in time, and not a single one of them looks forced or unnatural. Seeing as I just got the proofs, that's what I am focusing on, but there was so much more. In terms of the entire process leading up to the big day, it was sheer joy. She was part of my A-Team! She was professional but wonderfully upbeat and friendly every time we talked or met up. I felt like she tried to get to know me and my husband, in order to better be able to photograph us. She traveled to NJ for our wedding, and she was totally flexible working herself and her second photographer into our crazy schedule that day (32 person wedding party!) There is a question here that asks if I would recommend this vendor - I already have! And have I mentioned the pictures are amazing :)

Natalie · Married on 02/01/2014

Where do I even begin? Erica did an AMAZING job for my wedding. First, she's just awesome so that makes it easy. She's an absolute pleasure and clearly loves what she does. Second, she takes her work seriously but has fun doing it. I never felt like I was taking a picture that later I would say, 'That's so not me!' She's fluid, fun and kept the ball rolling so we wrapped up on time with room to spare. Third, THOSE PICTURES. Ho-Chi-Mama. Her pictures are stunning! Everyone who has seen our proofs has made comments that there's not a bad one in the lot - which includes one of a socially lubricated groomsmen flipping everyone off so that's saying something. Erica is so totally talented it makes my stomach ache. Is she the most affordable? Nope but she's worth every last penny. You get what you pay for (which is phenomenal service and pictures) and she was totally flexible with us paying in increments so that our bank account wouldn't weep! I paid for fabulous pictures from my wedding day that captured all the details, happiness and fun of the event and that's exactly what I got. She's a high quality, highly professional but awesomely fun photographer and I gurantee she will deliver. HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend Erica Ferrone Photography - she's just the best.

Phillip · Married on 02/01/2014

My fiancee and I met Erica at a Starbucks to discuss her services and fees. Within five minutes of arriving, we were completely comfortable with her due to her combination of friendliness and passion about her job putting us at ease. We were very impressed with the sample wedding albums she brought along, so much so that between her personality and her product, we were sold on the spot and decided to have her be our wedding photographer.

Prior to the wedding, we met with Erica a number of times to ensure there were no bumps in the road, communicating about potential issues, situations, and problems which we had not even considered being a possibility. This was one of the places Erica shined: her experience as a photographer, but specifically with wedding-related events, meant she brought a wealth of knowledge which she happily shared in order to facilitate us and I having the best, most hassle-free possible experience.

The day of the wedding went exactly as the three of us planned, with Erica and her awesome assistant Laura showing up at the agreed upon time, and working their magic from there. The level of detail the both them captured, from garments to group photos to candidly intimate moments, was astonishing. Never before have I seen such feeling, such powerful emotion captured in still life. Maybe I am biased because it was my wedding, but so be it: the photos blew me away, and each time I see them I am pulled back into the poignant power of each moment.

Overall, Erica provided an exceptional, extraordinary level of service which I would immediately and without reservation recommend to anybody who is seeking out a photographer, especially for a wedding.

Shannon · Married on 11/30/2013

Erica is the best! We loved working with her for our engagement photos and our wedding photos. She made everything so much fun. Her photography style is beautiful and she captures really pure, candid moments that are a perfect reflection of the subject, or in our case, couple. We just really loved our photos. In terms of service, her turnaround time is top notch - I still can't believe how fast our photos were ready for viewing!

There is so much more we can say, but it really just comes down to how amazing Erica is and how exceptional her photos are. We'd highly recommend her and her services!

K · Married on 09/21/2013

Erica is fantastic! Her photos speak for themselves. Not only does she take amazing photos but she really is a professional. She is quick to respond and friendly. She keeps everything running smoothly on the big day, group photos with the wedding party were a breeze. Erica was also incredibly helpful in every way, helping me with my shoes, veil and even offering to get me drinks and food. I promise you will not be disapointed with Erica.