9 Reviews for Eric Rice Photography

8 Eric Rice Photography Reviews

Eric and his wife Diane were absolutely amazing to work with. It was very important for me and my now husband to have a photographer that was laid back and who wasn't in our faces the whole time. It was so easy and natural for us to have our love and excitement show when we were with Eric and his wife. They are two people who you instantly feel like you've known forever. They never make you feel uncomfortable and have great suggestions. Eric also isn't afraid to try something new or accommodate your wants and needs. They also have an amazing sense of creativity and artistic value in their work. We will definitely be referring them to anyone who needs a photographer and look forward to working with them in the future.

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Eric Rice, and his wife Diane were wonderful to work with!! We met with them multiple times before our wedding to go over details and our wishes for the big day. They were always friendly and easy to get in touch with. Eric was prompt with emails to respond to our needs and questions. They listened to what we wanted and offered suggestions, and their professional opinions. They visited our reception venue prior to our wedding date to get an idea of the layout and how they would capture the best moments. Eric came to our wedding rehearsal to check the lighting of the church before the big day. He and Diane were always dressed professionally and knew exactly what to do. The day of our wedding, Eric joined my husband golfing to catch moments of the guys morning, and he later joined me at the salon with my girls, to photograph us getting ready. He was there for it all! When time came to get to the church, he was there before i was! It was wonderful! Eric and Diane already knew what kind of photos we wanted, and they made it happen. While i was getting ready, Diane was there to get the shots, and Eric was with the guys. They managed to get all of the pictures of the rings, jewelry, shoes, veil, dress, flowers.... you name it, without being in the way, or holding things up! We could not have been more pleased with them. At the reception they got all the group shots we wanted. At the end of the night when it was finally time to leave, Eric and Diane came to us one last time to see if there were any other photos we wanted to get. They were amazing! Extremely professional, while being down to earth. Prices are very reasonable for the quality and experience. Best yet, they had our picture back to us in only 2 weeks!!!! I would absolutely recommend Eric Rice to anyone, and we plan to book him in the future for family photos.

Profile Picture amanda, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric rice photography was the best decision for our wedding! Him and his wife were very personable and got all the perfect shots I could ever imagine!!

Profile Picture Amber, 6/1/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Very professional, very easy to work with Eric and his wife did an A plus job.
Photos turned out great for a great value. Would recommend to everyone.

Profile Picture User3199832, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I could not be any happier with their services. They were open to any ideas my husband and I had, and were very creative if we didn't specify anything. Spent all day with us with no time limit!! It was awesome having a male for the guys and a female for the girls, so we even had prewedding pictures!! Most important, the pictures were AMAZING!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/25/12, 1 Review
4.7

Eric was very pleasant to work with. We started off with our engagement photos with him, on the day we had planed them it was pouring outside but he was still willing to get photos (which I think were some of the best engagement photos we have). Not only was he willing to take photos in the rain he didn't even mind rescheduling for another date to take more. For the wedding he was up for any crazy picture ideas I had and very enthusiastic which meant a lot. He asked what he should wear before the day and him and his wife came dressed very professionally. They stayed throughout most of the wedding and before they left he asked if there was anything else I would like pictures of. Eric and his wife did an amazing job and I have tons of great pictures!!!

Profile Picture Cassie, 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric was very pleasant to work with. We started off with our engagement photos with him, on the day we had planed them it was pouring outside but he was still willing to get photos (which I think were some of the best engagement photos we have). Not only was he willing to take photos in the rain he didn\'t even mind rescheduling for another date to take more. For the wedding he was up for any crazy picture ideas I had and very enthusiastic which meant a lot. He asked what he should wear before the day and him and his wife came dressed very professionally. They stayed throughout most of the wedding and before they left he asked if there was anything else I would like pictures of. Eric and his wife did an amazing job and I have tons of great pictures!!!\r\n

Profile Picture Cassie , 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric Rice did an amazing job covering my wedding from rehersal to end of process when we left the hall. He was receptive to my ideas and wants and also had some great suggestions. The personalized book her provided us is pricelss. I will definatly use him again for family pictures etc. A great guy whose artistic view is very professional.

Profile Picture Tabitha, 7/16/10, 1 Review