Emery & Co. PHOTOGRAPHY Reviews

10 | Grand Rapids, MI

10 Reviews for Emery & Co. PHOTOGRAPHY

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Andrea · Married on 10/16/2010

Jesamin is WONDERFUL! She gave me and my husband such amazing photographic memories of our wedding and it was like she was not even there (I mean I don't remember seeing her around during the reception alot), but she was able to take such great candids and really capture the fun everyone was having.

Sent on 04/14/2011
  • X

Heather · Married on 06/01/2010

Emery & Co. is phenomenal. I met my husband from another continent in March and by June we had a last minute plan thrown together for a NYC wedding. Jesamin flew out on little notice and didn't just take pictures, she helped create an adventure, complete with my husband and I standing on a taxi in Times Square! She even helped tie up lose ends so everything could go off without a hitch. (I needed the help since our wedding was so spontaneous.) Jesamin is professional and personable and she really cares to not just make your day special, but be an active participant in your happiness. Thanks Emery & Co.!!!! xoxo

Sent on 03/09/2011

Brandi · Married on 07/18/2009

I could not have asked for a better photographer and the pictures were awesome!! I love their pictures, they are so crisp and elegant!!

Sent on 12/16/2009

Megan · Married on 09/06/2008

I highly reccomend Emery & Company. Our photagrapher was very proffesional and new exactly what types of pictures to take without being pushy or rude to any of the wedding party. I am so happy I used them because it was such a big day and I definaltly got my moneys worth! I will be using them for sure in the future not just for weddings!!!

Sent on 01/26/2009

Lisa · Married on 08/23/2008

Jaz is a wonderful person to work with I ask a special question of her for my pics. and she made it happen. The pics turned out awesome and everyone loved what a great person she was to work with. (its nice to work with someone with a free spirit) I will hire her again for my daughters senior pics with is coming up soon. So I would highly recommend her for you picture needs she will go out of her way to make you feel special. Thanks again Jaz your awesome.
    Lisa and Joe

Sent on 01/13/2009

Chris · Married on 08/02/2008

Emery & Co. was very professional and efficient and the magnificent photos speak for themselves! Everyone had fun and was made comfortable during the photo sessions so the photos are artful and natural. We highly recommend Emory & Company for all of your photography needs!

Sent on 02/16/2009

Jamie · Married on 08/11/2007

Lovely mix of black and white photojournalistic and color photography. Those who could not attend said they felt like they got a true sense of the atmosphere and progression of the wedding and following events. Very reasonable price for nearly 8 hours of documenting it in pictures.

Sent on 12/04/2008

Rachelle · Married on 05/19/2007

I have nothing but good things to say about Emery and Co. and would recommend her to anyone looking for a wonderful photographer! Our photos turned out perfect and we are so thankful for the great experience. Looking through our pictures, we never had a fake smile because she was a lot of fun to work with and we were constantly joking around (which helped ease my wedding day nerves!). She was great with our families and friends and patient with our not-so-cooperative flower girl :) Phenomenal service!

Sent on 12/05/2008
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/23/2005

My husband and I had our dream destination wedding! Having our close friend Jesamin, owner and artist behind Emery and Co Photography there to capture every amazing moment was absolutely priceless! Our wedding pictures tell the entire story of our love and relationship together. I couldn't think of a more professional and dedicated person for the job. To know that she was flexible to jump on a plane and shoot our wedding in Cabo Mexico speaks volumes of her dedication. We would for sure refer friends and family to Emery and Co. Photography.

Sent on 12/11/2008

Gretchen · Married on 08/29/2009

Jesamin is wonderful!! A pleasure to work with - very professional and a really great value! She photographed our wedding and my entire family just loved her! Her website samples don't do her justice...check her blog to see more o her work. She does not shoot an overwheming number of pictures so it was easy for us to quickly narrow down about 80 pictures that we absolutely love and will have printed in various photobooks and prints for our families and personal use.

Sent on 12/17/2009