Dream Weddings Riviera Maya Reviews

7 | Cancun, MX

7 Reviews for Dream Weddings Riviera Maya

Ryan · Married on 01/05/2019

Joyce is amazing!

Joyce made our wedding perfect. She did an incredible job leading up to the event by answering our questions any time we had them. She has great relationships with local vendors and ensured we had the best of the best for food, service and location. Joyce did a great job on the day of coordinating logistics and making sure everything ran perfectly! She cares about her clients and we miss hanging out with her! Could not recommend a better person to help plan your special day.

Sent on 03/23/2019

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

This simply melts our hearts Ryan, it was a pleasure working with you and your Mrs. We wish you both for a wonderful life together.

Hugs
    Joyce and the team

Rachel · Married on 05/29/2016

I don't know where to start in describing just how amazing Joyce and her team are. Planning a wedding in Cancun while living in California sounds like a hard task, but Joyce made it a piece of cake ( literally haha).

She was so organized and professional, and my wedding day turned out better then i could have ever imagined. so many people told me it was the funnest wedding they had ever been to. Every vendor that Joyce recommended was perfect, from the caterer to the DJ. On my wedding day, no matter what problem or situation arose, Joyce solved it immediately, whether it was drunk guests losing their purses in the sand to my groom knocking out his front teeth, Joyce had it handled. Joyce made planning a destination wedding so easy, and so worry-free. All i had to do was show up and tell her what i envisioned and she did the rest. I look at the pictures and it looks something from Pinterest or a bridal magazine, it was that good!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

The pleasure is all ours!! Thank you for trusting and my team to be part of your special day. we look forward to seeing you for your wedding anniversary . Joyce

Katie · Married on 02/15/2015

I'm from San Diego and my now husband and I decided to get married in the playa del carmen area. We never visited the area so it was a huge gamble.
    We decided to have the ceremony and reception at a private villa, not hotel. Since it wasn't at a hotel I needed an insiders viewpoint and help on caterer, dj, lighting, etc. I found the villa, flowers and photographer myself. Joyce and Melanie helped me find and put together the rest!

They were super organized and responded to all my emails pretty swiftly. They even helped my now mother in law pick a place for rehearsal dinner and answered many emails/questions from my dad.

We put everything together in 7 months for a 60 person wedding. I'm pretty laid back and on the day of the wedding I just told Melanie to do whatever she felt was best with the little problems that popped up. She did a great job. It was honestly the best day of my life! I guess at the end of the night Melanie was even going to all the tables trying to make sure everyone signed the guestbook!

The caterers food and service, dj and lighting were all exceptional! Everyone has been contacting me about how it was the best wedding.

Thanks again Joyce and Melanie! I'd definately recommend them for any bride. I honestly have no complaints. They gave me a great discount since I already found the villa, flowers and photographer. They are very personabe and think of everything.

Thanks again Joyce and Melanie!

Sent on 02/26/2015

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

We are honored to have been part of your special day, Congratulation Mrs First and Looking forward to seeing you on your 1 yr anniversary.
    Joyce an Melanie!

Lyndsay · Married on 11/11/2014

Joyce was an absolute dream to work with. I had found her through this wonderful website and within a few days of contacting her, she had already arranged a Skype call to discuss our vision for our big day. She was always prompt with getting back to me regarding the zillion questions I had thrown at her (and trust me, some of the email threads were LONG). She was also extremely patient with getting back to me, as I am pretty neurotic and a Type A, so I would have tons of questions for her all the time and she was always replying kindly. She was excellent with her advice regarding things to incorporate, things to focus on or things to leave out and just awesome with general advice. Her trusted vendors were just awesome - They truly made our day one to remember. My husband and I really wanted to have a unique wedding and a private ceremony – it was really important to us and she made all of our dreams and hopes for the big day come to life. We still have people two weeks later commenting on how magical of a day it was and how well it was put together, which I can’t take none of the credit for – it was all Joyce. She has such an amazing talent coordinating and creating magical days for brides and if you are looking for a wedding coordinator, she is it. I’m actually going to miss emailing her every day, talking about wedding things and what not. Here is hoping we do move down there and I can help Joyce on the décor side of planning in the future!  Thank you Joyce for everything. I will be eternally grateful for our perfect wedding that you put together for us. You are such a blessing.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you so much Lyndsay for your kind words, it was an absolute pleasure to be part of your wedding day. Can´t wait to see you for your 1 year anniversary.

Sara · Married on 11/07/2014

I worked with both Joyce and Melanie prior to my wedding in Akumal, Mexico. Both were extremely prompt in their email communication and were very professional and kind. I hired them as my day-of coordinator, but they helped with much more than that. I had a very specific musician in mind for my wedding ceremony and they went out of their way to get in contact with him when I couldn't. They also helped me with the equipment rental, which was very helpful as the vendor did not speak English well. On the day of the wedding, Melanie was perfect. She arrived on time and made sure that everything was in its place - just as we planned. As I was getting my hair and make-up done, she made sure to give me a quick update as things were happening ("Sara, the flowers have arrived."). She kept me stress-free and everything went off without a hitch. My mom was especially pleased with Melanie, and told me many times how happy she was that we chose Dream Weddings Riviera Maya. I would highly recommend Joyce and Melanie. They really made my dream wedding come true!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Sara, happy everything was smooth for your wedding day, can´t wait to see the professional pictures.

Sara · Married on 11/07/2014

Sent on 12/19/2014

Rachel · Married on 05/31/2014

Joyce and Mel were simply fenomenal!!! They were extremely organized and in touch during the entire wedding planning process, making every effort to, and succeeding in, finding exactly what we were looking for (they even helped create things we wanted but couldn't find!) They were super friendly and always tried to keep any planning stress to a minimum ;-) On the big day, we had to deal with unexpected rain and they handeled the situation extremely professionally, making sure Plan B was carried out smoothly, and making sure the bride and groom didn't lose it given the inclimate weather! All of our guests kept saying how helpful they were before and during the wedding, they never missed a beat! We could not have been more pleased with both of them.

Sent on 02/08/2015

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day it was our absolute pleasure! hope to see you on your 1st anniversary :)

Joyce and Mel