DJRonFerrell.com Reviews

23 Reviews for DJRonFerrell.com

• Alisa

Alisa I. · Married on 04/16/2021

Fun, Flexible, Flawless, and FANTASTIC

Ron was a fantastic DJ for our event. He kept the event moving, made sure we ate (THANK YOU), honored requests from guests and numerous from my nephew (again, thank you), and kept the music flowing for a fun time. He was professional and made sure to get all information from us including pronunciations of names. He made sure it was what we wanted for our wedding and did his job flawlessly. He was reasonable and the lighting made the party extra fun. He stayed even though we were cleaning up and it helped us move a bit quicker too. Thank you for making our day extra special!

Sent on 05/01/2021
  • Randi

Randi P. · Married on 10/11/2020

Super nice man with great communication skills.

Don’t look any further for DJ - Ron is the man with a plan to make your event personal and perfect.

Sent on 10/12/2020

Kyle A. · Married on 10/04/2020

Very flexible

DJ Ron did an excellent job. We put in our songs at the last minute and he accommodated them and made the playlist and event memorable.

Sent on 10/06/2020

Elizabeth C. · Married on 09/12/2020

Awesome! Would definitely recommend Dj Ron to anyone!

Dj Ron was great! Having a covid wedding I was a bit worried if we could still have fun since it was not like normal weddings he put as at ease and played awesome music and really has a skill for the reading the room! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Kristin B. · Married on 06/27/2020

A great choice for your event!

We hired DJ Ron Ferrell to work at our wedding on the Cape on August 1, 2020. From our first contact with him, months beforehand, through our wedding day itself, Ron was communicative, professional, and responsive. During the planning process, we spoke to him several times, and he took the time to get to know us. He walked us through all of the specific details of our reception. He was able to accommodate all of our song requests, even down to the specific version of songs. All of the pre-planning work that he did showed on the day of our reception. His flexibility and willingness to work closely with our venue ensured that everything went smoothly. We really appreciate the fact that he showed up hours before the ceremony to set up, and even adjusted the schedule on the fly to fit our needs. We could not have asked for a more professional DJ to read the room and provide a fun mix of music to entertain our guests. We highly recommend DJ Ron for your event. Thank you, Ron, for your help! Kristin & John

Sent on 09/09/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren T. · Married on 03/14/2020

A night to remember!

Ron created the perfect atmosphere for the entire event, really reading the room and playing the perfect combo of our requests and other songs. He is really professional, and very responsive and makes it really easy to plan the music for the whole night. My guests (and I) absolutely loved the music, and he really did make it a night to remember!

Sent on 03/15/2020

Jane W. · Married on 08/31/2019

Talented, professional, experienced, fun!

We selected Ron as the DJ for our backyard wedding on Cape Cod and felt as if we’d hit the jackpot! He was easy to work with, professional, and organized. Multiple guests went out of their way to tell us how much they loved the music, both during and after our reception. Ron also MC’ed our event and kept everyone organized and informed without talking too much or too often. He has an amazing ability to read the crowd and is clearly super adaptable, flexible, and skilled in knowing what people like to hear and when. We are so lucky to have had Ron in charge of ensuring fun for all...we were able to forget about everything and just have a good time, dancing all night long to great music. Can’t recommend him enough!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Thomas H. · Married on 07/13/2019

All around great DJ!

DJ Ron was fantastic through out the entire process. From our first conversation we knew we would be going with him, he was professional, confident and reassuring. He had a lot of great input and some very helpful pointers and suggestions. We gave Ron instructions/playlist for cocktail hour and told him we wanted him to run with it for the dinner and dancing portion of the night. From the first song to the last song the dance floor was packed. We couldn't be more satisfied with DJ Ron. I HIGHLY suggest at least speaking with him before committing to someone else.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • F

Farheen · Married on 06/15/2019

Great to work with!

We had Ron as our DJ for our wedding reception June 2019. Ron was so nice and professional. He was very understanding of our budget as my now-husband and I were both students when planning the wedding. It was very easy to request songs for our playlist and for specific moments in the event. Everyone had a blast on the dance floor, and several people told us how much they enjoyed it afterwards. Ron was also very helpful in making events run smoothly, and stepped in to let us know when there was a major "miscommunication" with the venue that would have seriously impacted our reception. We really appreciated that. We would definitely recommend hiring him for weddings (and other events!).

Sent on 06/26/2019

Jess S. · Married on 03/16/2019

Fantastic and Amazing

Scott and I couldn't be happier with Ron! He was very professional and had or dancefloor moving all night. We didn't need to give him and direction, he ran with reading our crowd and had great results. Ron's pricing was very reasonable and he was worth every penny! My sister is getting married next year and she will be using him also. Thanks Ron you are the best!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Gina T. · Married on 01/19/2019

Couldn't Ask For A Better DJ!

Our wedding was PERFECT with DJ Ron! He was very professional and easy going to work with. I had several ideas that I wanted to incorporate into my wedding and Ron was there to help in every way. The most important thing I have to say about Ron was he was AMAZING! We gave him just a small playlist and he read our crowd and knew what to play. My grandmother is 93 years old and she was even dancing to Pitbull! Thank you Ron!
    Gina & Tom

Sent on 02/18/2019

Tony N. · Married on 12/28/2018

December 2018 Wedding

Ron, I cannot say enough about the job you did! We were so impressed with your professionalism and being to read the crowd and having our guest on the floor! You made our day so stress free and you had everything in control that we had all the confidence. Our photographer and venue had nothing but the most respect with working with you. It has been a few weeks and people are still talking about how a wonderful job your DJ did. We are going to refer you to all of our friends. Thanks Ron!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Jenny S. · Married on 11/10/2018

Incredible Experience

We had our wedding back on 11/10/18 and Ron Ferrell was our dj. Ron did such an awesome job our guests are still talking about the music. We gave Ron a small playlist to follow and he used his experience and he had the dance floor moving. He played all styles of music and he knew how to read the guests. I have 4 bridesmaids that are engaged and want him to dj their weddings!
    I couldn't have asked for a better, more professional person to dj our event. He made our day special! Thank you Ron!
    Jenny & Steve

Chris G. · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing DJ!

We had Ron Ferrell for our DJ back on 10/27/18. He was an amazing DJ that he made our day so special. He had played every song that we had requested and added his own songs that filled the dance floor all night! He had taken care of every little detail to perfection. I would recommend him to all my friends that are getting married. Thanks Ron!
    Chris Grant

Kim F. · Married on 10/20/2018

A Wonderful Wedding!

We had DJ Ron for our wedding back in October 2018. Ron did such an amazing job that my sister has hired him for her wedding in 2020! Ron paid attention to every detail and his personality was so positive and professional that made working with him easy. We had 175 guests attend and all but 6 were sitting down. Ron even had my 92 year old grandmother up dancing that made my dads night. Ron knew how to read the crowd and play the right music. We didn't give him any music list to play, he just read the crowd and mixed up the songs.
    I couldn't have asked for a better night! -Kim & Chris

Kristen J. · Married on 10/13/2018

Great DJ and Professional

Ron was our DJ on 10/13/18. We had a huge wedding of over 185 people. No words could express our wedding event. We owe it all to Ron! He had so much patience with me, because I had changed the wedding party lineup last minute. Ron was very professional and he just went with the flow and instructed us what to do.
    He knew how to read the crowd and played the best songs at the right time. What I like about him was that he made Brad and I so relaxed that we didn't have any worries at all!
    My cousin will be using him for his wedding in 2019. His rates are very reasonable vs other djs and we were so happy with our decision!

Charlene · Married on 09/15/2018

Great Job!

Ron had dj'd our wedding this past fall and did a remarkable job! During the wedding he paid close attention to the entire room. Before there was something we had to do, he had made sure both of us were in the room. Ron was so easy and very flexible to get along and work together, he brought a ton of energy and brought a lot of charisma and personality to the event.

He is obviously very passionate about what he does and will strive to make your day exactly as you planned. We had given them an idea of what we wanted and he took that concept and made it so much more!

Our guests had a wonderful time and kept complimenting the talented DJ!
    The sound quality was great too! I can't say enough wonderful things about DJ Ron Ferrell!

Christine · Married on 09/01/2018

A night to remember with DJ Ron!

Last September we had Ron as our DJ and MC. He did such a amazing job that people are still talking about the music selection. We gave Ron full control of the music and he had the dance floor filled all night. From the first dinner song he had the room filled with his personality! You can tell he truly cares and is passionate about his work. His suggestions were always welcomed and I couldn't say enough positive things about him!
    The sound filled the room completely and you could still talk without having to ask to turn down the music.
    The best part of the night was seeing both my grandparents dancing and putting their arms in the air to Pitbull!
    Thank you so much Ron for making our night so special!
    -Christine & Brandon

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2018

Memorable Night

Jennifer and I hired Ron from a wedding we had attended last winter in Boston. When Ron dj'd that event we wanted to bring that vibe down to Cape Cod for our wedding. Well, not only did Ron bring that energy to our event, he had raised the bar even higher and all we can say is WOW! His music knowledge ranged from Latin, Club, Top 40, Hip Hop, Rock and classics. We had a list of songs we wanted to be played and he added his mixes and the energy was consistent all night long.
    He had given suggestions when we needed help with our ceremony and his knowledge made our night flow smoothly.
    His personality was so positive and polite. My mother had requested a song that I haven't heard since I was a child and my dad used to sing it to me. My father passed away over 20 years ago and when I heard that it brought back all those wonderful memories. It's things like this that Ron pays to all the special details and makes him a wonderful DJ.
    If anyone needs a professional DJ who can make a positive difference it's Ron!
    Michele & Jennifer

• Lito

Lito M. · Married on 12/20/2019

DJ Ron made our day amazing!

DJ Ron was our DJ for our December 2019 wedding and he was amazing! He was able to incorporate our less than classic tastes into our wedding music and was flexible in all of our requests. On the day of the wedding he did an amazing job with all announcements and making sure everyone was pleased with the music and having fun. He got everyone dancing when I didn't even expect them to and was very understanding and helpful in the small timing issues that came up. All in all, we were more than satisfied with our choice of DJ and would recommend him to everyone! Also an amazing price for the service and professionalism you get! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/24/2019

Terre M. · Married on 10/12/2019

Top Shelf in every way.

We hired Ron after contacting and interviewing at least 8-10 Other DJs.
    We had an unconventional wedding celebration party with lots of moving parts including showing a short film of our wedding in Ireland.
    We had a large room with many guests, besides the challenge of staging it for viewing comfort, there was also the need for sensible planning of a timeline and other considerations.
    Ron stepped up in a calm and professional manner and offered direction without being pushy.
    He was extremely flexible and helpful.
    As a retired professional dj myself, I can tell you that his music presentation skills were top notch.

He mixed old and new and knew how to read the crowd and keep the dancing paced and going strong literally all night.

He has a great personality for this profession. He also presented the best overall pkg. and was priced very reasonably.

We would hire Ron for any event in the future. He was wonderful.

Sent on 10/18/2019