DJ Karan Entertainment Reviews

DJ Karan Entertainment 5
DJ Karan Entertainment 6
DJ Karan Entertainment 7

Manali · Married on 07/21/2018

This team is amazing! They worked with me hand and foot to assure my engagement party went just as planned. Even with so many scheduling difficulties on my end, DJ Karan’s team went above and beyond expectations to assure everything flowed smoothly, they even took on the role of event planning without having to ask. They took the stress away from me (the bride) and put it on their shoulders. All 750+ guests were blown away by the DJ, MC, and flow of events the team provided. They made sure they got to know my parents and bridal party the day before and gave them the attention they needed as well. I am so excited to have them at my wedding. Florida doesn’t have many good DJs so I am so thankful for DJ Karan Verma and his team for coming all the way from NJ to make my event the best it could be. Seriously... hire them.

Sent on 09/24/2018
    DJ Karan Entertainment 13
    DJ Karan Entertainment 14
    DJ Karan Entertainment 15

Sandeep · event on 04/30/2017

DJ Karan came well before the start time to set up and managed the overall event quite well with good mix of old and new music. Was quite open to suggestions and readily accommodated last minute changes in the agenda/songs without any fuss, even with only a couple of minutes to respond during the party. Did a great job as the MC, let the party going!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Bobby · event on 06/27/2015

Thank you DJ Karan Entertainment, specifically DJ Vrajesh and MC Shivam, for making our party an extremely successful and entertainment packed event. From keeping the party atmosphere alive to keeping the audience continuously engaged, they did it all. I could not have asked for a better group of people to create such a fun filled and memorable experience!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Anisha · Married on 02/04/2017

They did a great job with my event and everyone was entertained!

Sent on 02/22/2017

pinkal · Married on 10/23/2016

3.0

karan did great job on my baby shower 10-23-16 at deewan . he made our event more memorable. hosting power & energy was rocking . good sense of humor. every guest love him . of course i will go for him next time if karan will host . he made super entertainment . Pinkal & Vishal

Sent on 10/25/2016

Anjali · Married on 10/25/2015

We had booked Dj Karan about 4 months before our wedding because he was at my Aunts 25th anniversary, where we absolutely loved him. And getting to the point, he is the best Dj i have seen. He is very good at getting the crowd involved and into a party mood. He also is very well organized when it came to selecting songs and what not for our entrance. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who really wants your friends and family to have fabulous time.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Saniya · event on 08/01/2015

3.0

We recently hired DJ Karan Entertainment for a graduation party and had an amazing experience. We sent over a tentative music and itinerary list, but Karan and Sharma really took both and tweaked them to create exactly the event we needed. Everyone at the party had a great time dancing, and the variety/speed/djing of the music was perfect. Definitely would recommend their services to anyone else looking for a DJ at their next event!

Sent on 08/06/2015

4.2
      3.0

DJ Karan and his group provides DJ services for our Sangeet and DJ & emcee services for our wedding reception. DJ Karan is very well connected with other vendors in the wedding and entertainment industry. His connections were invaluable and got us great discounts and referrals for the vendors we utilized. We also utilized the dry ice and monogram services through DJ Karan which both turned out great. DJ Karan is great at mixing different cultural songs and really knows how to get the entire crowd hyped and on the dance floor. His emcee services were outstanding and the guests responded very well. I would recommend this entertainment group for any event looking to have an amazing time on the dance floor!

Sent on 10/28/2016
  • User6866400 · event on 06/19/2016

4.2
      3.5

DJ Karan Entertainment, DJ Taran Verma, DJ Sherman all did an amazing job making my graduation party exciting and fun. Thank you!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Aneri · Married on 11/28/2015

2.6
      2.5
      1.5
      3.5
      2.5
      3.0

Karan Verma is all talks when it comes to hiring him but when it comes to service it was total BS. We hired him for the entire day - wedding and reception and it was a total chaos. He was unreachable to some of my family members who wanted to do a surprise performance. Not even once did he tell us that he will not be the main DJ -- he sent someone else. He told us that one day before the wedding (which is UNACCEPTABLE!). He forgot a bunch of things at our wedding including our custom monogram which I had requested and they gave us an excuse that it got lost in the mail or something ? Really that is sooo professional! The MC messed up my sister-in-laws name, The DJ messed up all the songs we had given them for the entrances. They didnt even silence my officiants mic when my bridal party entered the wedding hall! It was just horrible management and I am very very very upset with the service. I was between 2 DJS and I chose him because he sounded nice on the phone. But after this horrible experience I would never ever recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 02/25/2016
  • F

Faraaz Khan · Getting married on 05/05/2020

1.0

Zero stars due to terrible experience

IF YOU CALL THIS DJ THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT THESE ARENT THEIR REVIEWS BUT THEY ARE!

I recently held an event called Bhangrafest where over 450 people paid to enjoy a fun night. Last year, we hired a simple $700 DJ who played great music, listened to our instructions, and made sure everyone had a great night. This year, because of increasing budgets, we decided to go with a higher end DJ who would provide us the same experience but with a more advanced setup. “DJ” Karan, who isn’t even the DJ...he is just the MC who hired another person to be the DJ, charged us $1,200 for a subpar performance. I would like to note that we did not hire an MC from his company (he was charging us $300 extra), so we brought an outside MC instead. Karan should have not even showed up in this case, but he decided to anyways.

When Karan first walked in, he was not concerned at all about being the DJ, but instead the event planner. Karan immediately asked where the food would be served, criticized our event setup, and scrutinized the schedule which his so-called manager praised the night before. He arrived at 4:30pm and took over 2 hours to setup. Keep in mind the event started at 6pm. The event started and the first two hours were fine. At 8pm, we opened the dance floor. The MC we hired was doing a fabulous job, but Karan had the audacity to take it from him and turn the event into trash. He instructed the DJ to play only one genre of music when we asked him to play music from multiple genres. He also refused to listen to our instructions of how we wanted to open the dance floor. He refused to play another song when we requested him to (keep in mind this is BEFORE 10pm which is when the contract ended). After this, the crowd booed him. Karan then had the nerve to blame it on the event organizers and started fighting with me. Yelling and screaming. The event ended and Karan stayed till 11:30pm ranting how he was “embarrassed” and how he was a “artist”. Security then had to escort him out of the premises. We then were informed at Karan was absolutely WASTED and drunk throughout the entire event. This is absolutely unacceptable. This is embarrassing for the entire organization who organized this event, especially me who put hours into it.

1) No one knows you Karan. You’re not famous. Don’t refer to yourself as an artist.
    2) We paid you $1200 for a 4 hour event. That’s $300 an hour. You listen to our instructions.
    3) There is no reason why you should’ve criticized the organization of our event. You were hired to stand and play music, that’s all.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Rakesh Singh · Married on 03/09/2019

Unprofessional behaviour

I am very disappointed with unprofessional behavior of DJ Karan and would never recommend it to anyone. He will not respond to phone calls, text messages ever and you will keep wondering if DJ will ever show up for your party. Dry Ice machine did not work as expected I would not even give him a one star rating if that option was available. Instead of him asking me for list of songs to be played and talking points of the MC, I was chasing him through phone calls and text messages and he would not respond. There are lot of negative reviews for DJ Karan and it looks like he is not willing to change his attitude.Wondering how he is getting business inspite of his bad attitude and unprofessional behavior. Only good thing was that DJs that he sent for my party were good, played good songs and entertained the crowd. But go to him if you are willing to take the stress for couple of weeks before your event of no response from him and wonder if you need to find another DJ for your event.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Jo M George · Married on 10/07/2018

Worst experiance

I hired him for my daughters sweet 16 but he didn't even show up for the party instead send his party planner as DJ. he will give you false promises and not at all responsive. never ever recommend for anyone.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Sabeena · Married on 08/26/2018

Horrible experience!

Please do not book this DJ if you are not looking to have your wedding ruined! I booked this DJ because I attended a wedding where we he was booked but he apparently was friends with the groom and explains why he did a good job there. I had him booked for 3 events and I was debating between two DJ’s when I had booked him. I even informed him that I believe he does good work which is why I would like to book him hence I expected a phenomenal job. Unfortunately, that is not how the outcome was! On the first event he was nearly 2 hours late! He got lucky because the guests were praying but there was no music during appetizers which we paid him for! He kept stating he was 15 mins away and ended up delaying my entrance and itinerary. On the second event he cheaped out on the dry ice machine!!!!! The machine was definitely not functioning properly because it barely had any smoke! Also not to mention he kept asking my husband and I what the agenda should be whereas we had given him the itinerary and also informed him to plan everything with our 2 friends who were aware of all events. On the third day he did not even show up!!!! He sent some inexperienced DJ’s that did nothing according to the itinerary and not to mention could not even say the couples name correctly!!!!! No crowd control at all what so ever! Also I had paid for a monogram which was no where near the wedding. I reached out to DJ karan multiple times to let him know what a horrible experience I had with him and he keeps telling me he will contact me but he is “too busy” yet he can barely make it to his events! Once again i would definitely not recommend anyone to book him for your events.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Surinder · Married on 08/04/2018

0.5

DISCLAIMER: THIS GUY WILL TELL YOU THAT THESE REVIEWS BELONG TO A DIFFERENT DJ KARAN BUT THEY BELONG TO DJ KARAN ENTERTAINMENT NEW JERSEY (https://www.djkaranentertainment.com/)
    We had a birthday party on August 4, 2018. Like many others, we do not plan a party for 450 guests very often and wanted to make our son's birthday as special as possible. Everything went smoothly until this DJ screwed our party over. The actual DJ that was supposed to come did not show up.
    Karan had promised that the DJ setup would be finished by 6 in the evening and had emphasized that "he needed access to the banquet hall at least 4-5 hours before". Those were his exact words. Needless to say, the DJ entered the hall not before 6:20 even after constant calling . The party was supposed to start at 6:30. Not only did the actual DJ not show up and the setup was not complete until 7:30, the substitute DJ did not bring LED foam sticks which was part of the plan from the beginning and the step and repeat was not customized. The step and repeat was used for the photo-booth which also did not have any props. The lighting setup for the photo booth was horrible and next to nothing. We were so upset we told the guys to wind up. 50% of the people left because nothing was going on; it was so boring. They thought it was a flop party.
    The stoplight was also not working; they also had the moving heads which did not work. The Dj booth was supposed to be LED illuminated but that was definitely not the case.
    Like icing on the cake, the substitute DJ had no idea what the schedule of the party was. A couple days before, we spent at least 2 hours on the phone with the manager, Noori, planning out every single detail, but this guy did not feel the need to explain the schedule to the substitute DJ.
    Even after the party, he has not felt the need to call us without us first telling him that we are upset about it.
    We aim to take him up in court for spoiling out $40,000+ party, wasting priceless time.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Surinder · event on 08/03/2018

Sent on 08/07/2018

Bhavik · Married on 06/30/2017

0.5

Unprofessional, rude. Spend so much for services but really disappointed with his timing and rudeness.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Racheal · Married on 01/11/2017

0.5

I'm surprised seeing this many positive reviews here. We had an extremely bad experience hiring Karan DJ. He arrived at the party 1.5 hours late out of the total 3 hours. Very disappointed.
    He is quite rude too. Two families I know of, had similar bad experience with him. Had I known it before we wouldn't have hired him!! If he works for you, I should really say I'm quite surprised.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Cool · event on 07/21/2018

0.0

Simply texting on a day of event that no one can host,MC and co ordinate my event.
    So unprofessional ans unresponsive