86 Main St., Succasunna, NJ 07876 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About D'Amico Entertainment

D’Amico Entertainment is an entertainment company featuring the one and only "DJ ALIVE SHOW" a Half Live/Half DJ Hybrid experience in Succasunna, New Jersey They understand that entertainment is often considered the centerpiece of your wedding. Clients are treated like family, and your emcee will be involved with each step of the planning process. D’Amico Entertainment wants you to be relaxed and enjoy your day.

D’Amico Entertainment won’t forget the tiniest details. They will schedule a consultation and plan your wedding with you, on your time. From close-knit to grandiose events, they’re happy to see your vision through. They offer the following services:

• MCs and DJs
DJ Alive Hybrid Show
Havin Some Fun
Havin Some Fun
Chris D'Amico
Why Entertain Any Other Idea?
Why Entertain Any Other Idea?
Making the night come ALIVE

136 Reviews for D'Amico Entertainment

• Kathy

Kathy Berardi · Getting married on 07/07/2021

Top Notch Operation!

I cannot express how grateful and pleased we were with D'Amico Entertainment at our wedding. We got married during Covid and pushed our date not once, but 3x before deciding to cancel and do a small gathering with just family and close friends in July 2020. Each change, Chris worked with us to find people available to accommodate our new date, and when it came time to downsize, was readily available and worked with us to tweak our original contract as our needs changed going from a 200 person wedding down to 60. Not to mention, that on a week's notice (the time in which we changed our venue and planned the new wedding in) he, his DJ and guitarist without hesitation, made a 3 hour trek to be there for us. He asked us to trust him and to just leave anything pertaining to the entertainment in his hands, and he would take care of us and he did. He far exceeded any expectation we had. It was a blast, and I couldn't give them a higher recommendation. My guests all raved about having live music and DJ for entertainment. Definitely look into the DJ Alive experience if you're looking for something different at your wedding!

Sent on 08/19/2020

Allie · Married on 02/29/2020

Next level entertainment for ALL

I always knew I wanted something more than a DJ and we also knew that we were into just a wide range of music, we wanted someone who could accommodate our few preferences. And we got that. Chris and his team DELIVER. I extremely appreciate Chris' knowledge and expertise and straight forward attitude. As a type A bride, I was happy to have all vendors I could trust to not have to manage AT ALL! To no fault of Chris, the wedding ended up being on the more chill side (like a reunion of people who hadn't seen each other in a while) but EVERYONE got up and danced at some point during the night, even my uncle and my grandmother who don't dance at all. Chris even got my FIL to start the party. And the most important was that I never left the dance floor and EVERY guest literally talked about 3 things- the bacon bar, how astoundingly beautiful the day and everything was and how fantastic Chris and his team entertained! He will make sure every detail is done and even able to calm me down and handle little mishaps, one I knew about and I am sure some I didn't! I am so thankful for D'amico and hope to see him at another function real soon!

Sent on 04/02/2020

D'Amico Entertainment's reply:

We love you too Allie!!! Thank you for your wonderful review!! Mishaps happen.. (thank it wasn't us lol) and we do our best to handle it for you so you can just relax and enjoy your day!! We look forward to having the chance to perform for you and your family again!!!
    I wish you all the love and luck in the world!!

Chris

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

D'Amico Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1800
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 650
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Olde Mill Inn Hotel Weddings

D'Amico Entertainment has a unique approach that works very well with all types of events.

• No Limit Events LLC Wedding Planners

D'Amico Entertainment is THE place to contact for all your event entertainment needs. Owner Chris D'Amico puts his heart and soul into what he does and it truly shows. A great company to work with! We highly recommend them.

• Debbies Bouquets Wedding Florists

If your looking for a quality singing and all around entertainer than you have to check out D'Amico Entertainment. Chris and his organization are true professionals that provide the same kind of customer service we demand in our jobs, don't sell yourself short, go with the best for your most special event.

• , 86 Main St. Succasunna, 07876 See on map
    973-587-8586 (Phone number)
    973-224-5909 (Other Phone Number)
    9735856153 (Fax Number)
    Location of (D'Amico Entertainment)