100 Enterprise Drive Suite 301, Rockaway, NJ 07866 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Pricing

About SG Productions

SG Productions is a full time and full service professional DJ entertainment company. We offer everything you need to turn your party into a memorable event. Our talented DJs can create an atmosphere from elegant to high-energy fun. Our MCs are experts in generating audience participation and fun throughout your party. We have the best MC and DJ entertainers in the area to give you the piece of mind of knowing you are getting a professional at your event. We are based in New Jersey but available for events worldwide.

Follow SG Productions on

68 Reviews for SG Productions

• Jeff

Jeff Rachel · Married on 01/25/2020

Blown away!

We had Steve as our DJ for our wedding last month and couldn't have asked for a more professional, fun, and entertaining DJ to keep the party going on our special day! When I say high-energy non-stop partying from start to finish it's not an exaggeration! If you have any family members you think won't dance at your wedding, think again, Steve had a way of involving everyone and getting them dancing! The entire experience start to finish with Steve was phenomenal. He worked with us over Skype as we are not local and was very helpful and professional and made us feel like #1 priority. The entire process was hassle free and fun to plan! Steve has all the tools and skills to provide you an incredible experience for your wedding! We had wedding guests coming up to us for the last few weeks and mention how awesome our DJ was before any other part of the wedding. We were blown away with the service we provided! Thank you Steve!

Sent on 02/08/2020

SG Productions's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Rachel and Jeff! Best wishes from all of us here at Steve Guillen Productions!
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 11/17/2019

Caroline Preston, Mother Of The Bride

Steve was a perfect choice for my daughter‘s wedding !! He is professional, friendly and has great insight !!! He brings everyone together and provides such a fun time for everyone !! Thank you for making Brittany and Peters wedding day perfect !!!

Sent on 11/24/2019

SG Productions's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review Caroline. We had a blast! Best wishes to Brittany and Peter a happily ever after!
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 11/01/2019

The One DJ I Actually Liked!

Steve and his crew were amazing. Hiring the DJ was the one thing I was avoiding, as I normally can't stand DJ personalities, but Steve was fantastic! Right from our first meeting I knew he'd be perfect - he knew all of the pop songs my family would like, and all of the freestyle and Spanish music that would get my spouse's family on the dance floor. A testament to how great he was: we booked a room for an afterparty, but everyone was exhausted from dancing all night and everyone went to bed by 1am! Some of my absolute favorite photos from our wedding are candids of people dancing - and people were barely even drinking! I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a flexible, fun DJ who they can actually bond with. From booking, to the video chat to work out details, to the day of - everything was completely perfect.

Sent on 11/19/2019

SG Productions's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review Kaitlin and Kat! We had a blast! Best wishes for a happily ever after!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

SG Productions Pricing

SG Productions Price Rates

SG Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1,500.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1895
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Local NJ Photo Booths Photo Booths

Always a great Job!

• Creative Unlimited Wedding Videographers

Steve is a really great guy, and a true professional. I happily recommended him to my cousin, who got married last year. He did a great job as usual, and I hired him for my wedding this November. He got back to me quickly to answer questions, and my fiance just liked meeting him. As a videographer we always have a great time working with Steve, he's just friendly and fun to hang out with, and throws a great party. Seeing him at bridal shows has always been a highlight for me too. Keep up the great work and see you at the next wedding Steve ;)

• The Views at Mt. Fuji Restaurant Weddings

Always a pleasure to work with. Willing to work with each other to ensure a smooth, professional, top quality event, and ultimate client satisfaction. Bruce from The Views at Mount Fuji.

• 100 Enterprise Drive Suite 301, Suite 301 Rockaway, New Jersey, 07866 See on map
    9738379845 (Fax Number)
    Office hours by appointment
    Location of (SG Productions)