100 Enterprise Drive Suite 301, Rockaway, NJ 07866 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Pricing

About SG Productions

SG Productions is a full time and full service professional DJ entertainment company. We offer everything you need to turn your party into a memorable event. Our talented DJs can create an atmosphere from elegant to high-energy fun. Our MCs are experts in generating audience participation and fun throughout your party. We have the best MC and DJ entertainers in the area to give you the piece of mind of knowing you are getting a professional at your event. We are based in New Jersey but available for events worldwide.

Follow SG Productions on

52 Reviews for SG Productions

1 User photo

SG Productions 1

Shirley · Married on 12/02/2017

Salió mejor de lo que habíamos planeado , haces un buen trabajo nos distes una gran noche que nunca lo olvidaremos. Gracias por tu excelente trabajo.

SG Productions 2

Elizabeth · Married on 10/07/2017

Do you want someone who is just as excited for your wedding as you are?! Well look no further because that's who Steve is!!! I knew right from the start that Steve was our guy! His positive, high energy vibe is what got me from our first meeting! I felt like just by talking to us for a few minutes, he knew what we wanted, or at least what was on my mind/my image.
    The photobooth is what I always wanted and he delievered. It was a big hit! Such a long line, but that means everyone loved it!!! I loved the give away game for our center pieces! It was really fun to watch everyone get up and essentially act a fool!
    I really could go on and on - but seriously Steve was amazing and I wouldn't have it any other way! Since the time my husband and I met him, I knew he would be a part of our special day!!

Thanks Steve!! We had a blast and we hope you did too!!!

Xox Liz and Kobie

Bedniereba100 · Married on 09/30/2017

The best company ever!!! My husband and I very happy with our choice!!!

SG Productions Pricing

SG Productions Price Rates

SG Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,895.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• Local NJ Photo Booths
    Local NJ Photo Booths Photo Booths

Always a great Job!

• Creative Unlimited, LLC
    Creative Unlimited, LLC Wedding Videographers

Steve is a really great guy, and a true professional. I happily recommended him to my cousin, who got married last year. He did a great job as usual, and I hired him for my wedding this November. He got back to me quickly to answer questions, and my fiance just liked meeting him. As a videographer we always have a great time working with Steve, he's just friendly and fun to hang out with, and throws a great party. Seeing him at bridal shows has always been a highlight for me too. Keep up the great work and see you at the next wedding Steve ;)

• The Views at Mt. Fuji
    The Views at Mt. Fuji Restaurant Weddings

Always a pleasure to work with. Willing to work with each other to ensure a smooth, professional, top quality event, and ultimate client satisfaction. Bruce from The Views at Mount Fuji.

• 100 Enterprise Drive Suite 301, Suite 301 Rockaway, New Jersey, 07866 See on map
    9738379845 (Fax Number)