Local NJ Photo Booths

Paramus, NJ View map Visit website

Based in Paramus, New Jersey, Local NJ Photo Booths is a professional photo booth rental business with more than 15 years in the industry. Their unique booths can hold up to 14 wedding guests. In thanks to professional lighting combined with knowledgeable attendants, these booths produce high-quality photos. Local NJ Photo Booths also features a Magic Mirror Booth as well as the Incredible Inflatable Booth. From their private booth to an open-air setting, this business will print as many strips as you want to ensure all your guests can take home a memory.

Local NJ Photo Booths offers a variety of feature-packed service bundles. These all have incredible amenities, such as a green screen backdrop, tons of fun props, a preview screen, and more. Other services and products provided by Local NJ Photo Booths include:

• Social media integration
  • A CD and DVD of all the images
  • Delivery, set up, and clean up

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$445

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Props

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$625

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

CD/DVD of Images
Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

CD/DVD of Images
Social Media Integration

Stephanie R. Married on 04/02/2022

Amazing Photo Booth!

Thom and his team were exceptional for my wedding on 4/2/22! Thom and I worked together to create a vision of what I wanted for the wedding and had a few phone calls to solidify those plans. I did the “glam booth” in black and white as I wanted the Kardashians photo booth effect and Thom nailed it. All my guests had so much fun at the photo booth and we even got a copy of all the printed photos as well as a link to the album. I would highly recommend Thom and his team for your event!!
  • Lovely
    Lovely K. Married on 03/12/2022

I made a great choice in choosing him

I really need to take the time out to thank Thom for the wonderful job he did on my fathers retirement party. His customer service is A1! He responds quickly to calls, texts, and emails. He was very friendly patient and knowledgeable when it came to making the templates for the photos. He even provided a video Photo Booth for us free of charge! He really went above and beyond for my family on this special day and gave us memories we will never forget. I highly recommend his services for your next event. Thanks Thom! Hoping to hire you soon for another event.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Paramus Paramus, NJ, 07652
Location of (Local NJ Photo Booths)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding