Local NJ Photo Booths Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Stephanie
    Stephanie R. Married on 04/02/2022

Amazing Photo Booth!

Thom and his team were exceptional for my wedding on 4/2/22! Thom and I worked together to create a vision of what I wanted for the wedding and had a few phone calls to solidify those plans. I did the “glam booth” in black and white as I wanted the Kardashians photo booth effect and Thom nailed it. All my guests had so much fun at the photo booth and we even got a copy of all the printed photos as well as a link to the album. I would highly recommend Thom and his team for your event!!
  • Lovely
    Lovely K. Married on 03/12/2022

I made a great choice in choosing him

I really need to take the time out to thank Thom for the wonderful job he did on my fathers retirement party. His customer service is A1! He responds quickly to calls, texts, and emails. He was very friendly patient and knowledgeable when it came to making the templates for the photos. He even provided a video Photo Booth for us free of charge! He really went above and beyond for my family on this special day and gave us memories we will never forget. I highly recommend his services for your next event. Thanks Thom! Hoping to hire you soon for another event.
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa R. Married on 09/19/2021

Best Wedding Extra

I planned my own wedding and honestly never considered getting a photo booth. It's difficult to know what details will truly elevate the experience and not be an overlooked detail I'd regret spending money on. I decided to go for it and I am SO GLAD I did! My guests absolutely loved it. I also hired the roaming photographer for an extra fee and am truly amazed at how many beautiful, candid moments he captured that I otherwise would have missed. The photobook, which has copies of all the pictures taken in the photobooth throughout the night is my favorite wedding keepsake. NJ Photobooths did an amazing job both before and after the wedding. They walked me through the entire process and were very easy to get in touch with, which is so important when you're doing everything yourself. This is a wedding "extra" that is definitely worth it!

Vanessa
    Our team at Local NJ Photo Booths cannot thank you enough for your 5 star review! We work hard to assure that your guests have a great photo booth experience with the highest of quality possible.
    We agree the " Memory Book" with all the copies of the photos taken in the booth is a great way to remember your guests from your wedding day. Many couples bring it with them on their honeymoon and love taking time to laugh at the funny photos and remember the evening!

We are glad you choose the "Roaming Photographer" to fill in along with your main photographer. We are not just " Photo Booth" attendants, we have been "Real" Photographers for many years, so we have experience with lighting, etc. We are happy to offer this inexpensive add-on and glad you enjoyed those photos as well.
    We hope to see your family and friends at more events in the future.
    Sincerely Thom and Our Team at "Local NJ Photo Booths!"
  • Christina
    Christina Z. Married on 09/17/2021

Awesome service! Exceeded Our Expectations!

We rented the Mirror Me Booth and it was a hit with our guests. The best part is that you can see how you look while you take the photo, so the photos are likely to come out great! The Local NJ Photo team were super attentive and they made an awesome scrap book for us which we LOVED LOVED LOVED. To add, the photo template that they created for us was a perfect match to our wedding invitation! Thank you SOOOO much Thom and his team for being so awesome! Highly recommended!!!
    Maria V. Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing quality and very professional.

Thom was there early to set up the booth. Very reliable, courteous and was accommodating to the needs of the party and my guests. a MUST HAVE.
  • Bart
    Bart R. Married on 09/07/2019

Just a pleasure start to finish

Worked with the owner to iron out all the details, Thom was very responsive and accommodating! The setup and breakdown was not intrusive at all and all of my guests had a great time using the props and interacting with the staff. We took so many pictures, everyone had such a great time. Now my wife and I have a great keepsake!
  • Eva
    Eva T. Married on 08/09/2019

Excellent, responsive, professional!

Used them for our son's wedding at Park Savoy, Florham Park, NJ. Thom was so easy to deal with, very responsive and responsible. Easy process to book. The attendant was professional, friendly and accommodating. Everyone loved it and the Price could not be beat!!! Thank you!!!!
  • Donna
    Donna G. Married on 10/27/2018

Get Photobooth!!!

Thom and his attendant were fantastic! They also gave a strip for everyone in the photo not just one!! They also had a memory book where they printed another and glued it in for our guests to write something!

Thank You Donna!
    It was a pleasure working with you.
    Thanks for spreading the word on our services!

Thom, Owner
    David Married on 07/20/2018
    We used this vendor for our wedding on 7/20/18. I would highly recommend them for any party. We had the enclosed booth with green screen backing so we were able to chose various backgrounds for our photos. The props they provided were fun and added a nice humorous touch. The quality of the photos was great and every guest was able to get a strip, as well as leaving a strip and note for our scrap book. Thom was easy to reach throughout the process and his assistant was extremely helpful and friendly towards not only my wife and I, but to all of my guests as well. Their price blew everyone away and the amount of things we received in our package was amazing! We hope to use them again at future parties!

Thanks again Thom and staff!

David and Wendy 7/20/18

Thank
    Donna Married on 07/09/2017
    Local NJ Photo Booths was perfect for our wedding! The open air set up allowed many guests in photos. Props were an excellent, fun touch. Thom and his assistant were professional, friendly and accommodating. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had with the photo booth! This is a great addition to the more formal wedding photos.
    -Donna & Milan
    Diana Married on 06/25/2017
    It was such a great experience to have them in my wedding, he got there on time and he was very professional. He keep checking on us (groom and bride) to see if we need anything else. When it was almost time to leave, he came back to us and let us know. He presented a cute album with all the photos in there. My guest had a great time with the photo booth

Diana
    Thanks so much for your kind words. We strive to make each event a memorable one. I hope you saw our Facebook link to your On-Line Album.
    www.facebook.com/localnjphotobooths
    Scroll down to your event.
    If you would, we would appreciate copying you review, or doing a new one for our Facebook, we have many Reviews there, much appreciated!
    The Link is
    Thom, Owner
    Andi Married on 10/01/2016
    Great addition to our wedding! The guests loved it! Great prices and totally worth it!
    Joanne Married on 09/10/2016
    Absolutely amazing! I was looking for a large photo booth to fit a lot of people which this booth did. Thom was so helpful! The booth was great and the quality was perfect! We received a link with all the photos of that night which we were able to share. The booth also had a video option. We received a book at the end of the night with everyones photos. I was very pleased and would recommend this company to everyone!

Local NJ Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks for your kind words. Glad we make your day memorable!. Thom.Ownet
    Steve Married on 09/09/2016
    You can't go wrong choosing these guys. They were prompt, responsive and very professional. We were thrilled with the attendant, the quality of the pictures and the album we were presented at the end of the event. Thanks for making our wedding extra special.

Thanks Steve!
    Lafiya Married on 08/20/2016
    We used them for our wedding and had a blast! Thom was extremely helpful and helped make our day special! He even suggested adding a live feed of the photo booth so guests could see the action, and I'm so glad he did. It was a hit! My husband and I now have some wonderful (and hilarious) photos that our guests took throughout the night. We had quite a few guests go back several times to take photos, so we know they had a good time. :) I was also happy he was able to provide me with digital copies of everything. We had so much fun :).
    Nadine Married on 11/29/2014
    Local NJ Photo Booths were a more than perfect addition to our wedding. We had a non-traditional wedding and my goal was to make it a family friendly, super fun party for every guest. The photo booth was an amazing hit - better than I was even planning for. The night of the wedding and since then, we've received so many compliments about the booth. Our guests - young and a little older :)- all had a blast, let loose and created some great memories. To quote one of my guests, 'Those pictures were EPIC." We're in our 40's and it was great to see our peers, with their own children create silly, fun and memorable pics that were souvenirs for the guests and memories for us! Finally, I planned this wedding while pregnant and was so incredibly busy that I couldn't manage every detail. NJ Photo Booths took the lead, picked great background for our guests and just created the perfect event for us!
    Aimee Married on 01/11/2014
    My friends and family loved the photobooth! Everyone had so much fun and took hilarious and sentimental pictures. The quality is top notch, i thought it was a professional cameraman. Thom and Maria are amazing at what they do and they consider every single detail. So worth it!
  • Annette
    Annette Married on 05/04/2013
    We used Local NJ Photobooths for our May 4,2013 wedding at the Atrium Country Club. My husband and I were very pleased. The photobooth was a huge hit and Local NJ Photobooth were very professional and attentive to our guests. The quality of the pictures were amazing and I highly recommend them for any event.
    Maren Married on 12/05/2014
    I really liked working with this vendor and would highly recommend them. First of all, their prices beat the competition hands down and I was really thorough when comparing vendors. The quality of their photos was excellent- no fading in the color- and everyone in the pic got a color print for no additional charge. The vender was really responsive via email, didn't charge any fees to visit our venue prior to the event to look at set up options, and even provided a scrapbook after the event with photos and well wish from our guests and a DVD of all the photos and video messages. My only recommendation would be to ask the photobooth attendant to share all options with guests. A lot of our guests said they would have left a video message, but didn't know it was an option....but we did love the few messages we did get.
    Mark Married on 09/08/2017
    Having Local NJ Photo Booths as a part of my son's wedding was a thoroughly great experience. The attendants were professional, encouraged participation, and facilitated a great time for the guests. I would definitely use them in the future.