SG Productions Reviews

68 Reviews for SG Productions

• Jeff

Jeff Rachel · Married on 01/25/2020

Blown away!

We had Steve as our DJ for our wedding last month and couldn't have asked for a more professional, fun, and entertaining DJ to keep the party going on our special day! When I say high-energy non-stop partying from start to finish it's not an exaggeration! If you have any family members you think won't dance at your wedding, think again, Steve had a way of involving everyone and getting them dancing! The entire experience start to finish with Steve was phenomenal. He worked with us over Skype as we are not local and was very helpful and professional and made us feel like #1 priority. The entire process was hassle free and fun to plan! Steve has all the tools and skills to provide you an incredible experience for your wedding! We had wedding guests coming up to us for the last few weeks and mention how awesome our DJ was before any other part of the wedding. We were blown away with the service we provided! Thank you Steve!

Sent on 02/08/2020

SG Productions's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Rachel and Jeff! Best wishes from all of us here at Steve Guillen Productions!
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 11/17/2019

Caroline Preston, Mother Of The Bride

Steve was a perfect choice for my daughter‘s wedding !! He is professional, friendly and has great insight !!! He brings everyone together and provides such a fun time for everyone !! Thank you for making Brittany and Peters wedding day perfect !!!

Sent on 11/24/2019

SG Productions's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review Caroline. We had a blast! Best wishes to Brittany and Peter a happily ever after!
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 11/01/2019

The One DJ I Actually Liked!

Steve and his crew were amazing. Hiring the DJ was the one thing I was avoiding, as I normally can't stand DJ personalities, but Steve was fantastic! Right from our first meeting I knew he'd be perfect - he knew all of the pop songs my family would like, and all of the freestyle and Spanish music that would get my spouse's family on the dance floor. A testament to how great he was: we booked a room for an afterparty, but everyone was exhausted from dancing all night and everyone went to bed by 1am! Some of my absolute favorite photos from our wedding are candids of people dancing - and people were barely even drinking! I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a flexible, fun DJ who they can actually bond with. From booking, to the video chat to work out details, to the day of - everything was completely perfect.

Sent on 11/19/2019

SG Productions's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review Kaitlin and Kat! We had a blast! Best wishes for a happily ever after!
  • Sharklover123100

Sharklover123100 · Married on 10/05/2019

Energetic and enthusiastic

Steve was amazing! He played a lot of song to get people up and moving, as well as staying faithful to the genres we requested. He was high energy through the night and interacted during group dances. He has a very magnetic personality.

Sent on 10/09/2019

SG Productions's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Meghan and Michael! Best wishes from all of us here at Steve Guillen Productions!

Sara Hart · Married on 06/09/2019

Steve was the perfect DJ for our low-key wedding

We had a low-key wedding, and Steve was a great DJ for it, staying in the background and subtly managing the special moments of the day. Communicating with Steve leading up to the wedding was easy and positive. He was willing to play music exclusively from the playlist we provided, and mixed it very nicely. Everyone had a wonderful time at the wedding. Thank you!

Sent on 06/19/2019

SG Productions's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Sarah and Brian! Best wishes from all of us here at Steve Guillen Productions.

Karen & Humberto · Married on 05/18/2019

Nice job guys

Very Good service and very professional thanks you so much we are so happy to have you in our wedding

Sent on 06/18/2019

SG Productions's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Karen and Humberto! Best wishes from all of us here at Steve Guillen Productions!

Daylin · Married on 04/12/2019

Steve did an awesome job.

From the first moment we spoke with Steve we knew he would be great. He definitely knows how to get the partt started and keep it going until the very end. He is very professional and he makes sure that all your needs are met. Our guests danced all night and had a great time. He made our wedding even better.

Sent on 04/14/2019

SG Productions's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Daylin and Christian! Best wishes from all of us here at Steve Guillen Productions!

Anthony · Married on 03/29/2019

Best in the Business

My wife and I met Steve at a wedding expo in October 2018. As soon as we started speaking with Steve, we got an awesome vibe from him. With my wife being Colombian, we wanted to find a Latino DJ that would be able to appropriately blend the music between English and Spanish during our wedding. Steve being Latino knew exactly the type of experience that we were looking for. We spoke with Steve at the expo for a while and we exchanged information. The following week we received an email that we won the drawing for a free photo booth from Steve’s company, Steve Guillen Productions, if we were to book his services for our wedding. We set up an initial meeting with Steve at his office and ended up having such a great time at the meeting. Steve was personable, professional, and energetic. We went over all the services he offers – DJ, photography, videography, and numerous addons for events. In this meeting we also learned how important the role of a wedding DJ really is. We never realized before this meeting how much the DJ controls the flow of the wedding. From entrances to dances to speeches to even giving away center pieces. Steve was so detailed with work sheets on the flow of the events he works. After a week or two we ultimately felt we had to book Steve because of the vibe and connection we felt we made with him and his level of professionalism that we witnessed. We also ended up booking our videographer with Steve. Steve makes the process so easy for his clients to give them the best experience possible. He gave us work sheets and a log in to his client page on his website to input all the information he needed to know for our wedding. Music – must plays, don’t plays, first dance song, mother/father dance songs, etc. Wedding party information – all of the names of our wedding party, our parent’s names, my grandmothers name, how we would like them entering the wedding. All of our vendors information who he also gave copies of the itinerary to, hotel shuttle information for announcements, whether guests can take the center pieces – which was a yes and we thought would just be an announcement but Steve turned it into a game for the guests which we were not expecting but was so much fun for our guests playing. Anything that could be thought of Steve wanted to know no matter how little the detail was so that our wedding would go off without a hitch. We can’t thank Steve and his team enough for his services at our wedding. We all had so much fun. Thank you!

~Anthony and Luz

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Kate

Kate Jackson · Married on 03/16/2019

A great DJ and master of ceremonies!

Steve and his DJ (also named Steve!) was the master of ceremonies for our daughter's wedding last weekend, and he was terrific! Not only did he keep the crowd on the dance floor and entertained throughout, he was also able to both make announcements and play music in both English and Spanish, which was important for our family and guests. I highly recommend Steve - he made this special day so much fun!

Sent on 03/27/2019

SG Productions's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Kate! Best wishes to Emma and Izzi from all of us here at Steve Guillen Productions!
  • Giannina

Giannina · Married on 02/22/2019

Outstanding from Start to Finish!!

A few weeks have passed since my wedding, and I'm STILL blown away at how great of a party SG Productions puts on!
    STEVE was such a pleasure to work with. I needed an MC that could speak English and Spanish, he was perfect! He is professional, personable and super helpful. We hired him and his crew for MC, DJ, snow machine, dry ice and photo-booth! Never knew a wedding DJ/MC plays such a critical part but after having a stress free evening, we are so glad we chose him.
    Call SG Productions for your event! We cannot recommend them enough. You are getting much better than average talent and a professional who is vested in making sure your event is the best ever!

Sent on 03/12/2019

SG Productions's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Giannina and Bryan! Best wishes from all of us here at Steve Guillen Productions!
  • Rosa

Rosa Maria · Married on 02/22/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Steve and his team went above and beyond for our daughters wedding last month!
    From the spectacular introduction (really works the mic) to special effects during the first dance!
    He made sure ALL of our guests were on the dance floor!
    Thank you Steve for making sure the day was amazing and memorable!!

Sent on 03/13/2019

SG Productions's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Rosa! We had the best time! Best wishes from all of us here at Steve Guillen Productions!
  • AnnaMarie

Annamarie Tarantowski · Married on 11/03/2018

Great entertainer and created a great party!

Steve and his team did an AWESOME job! They created a great atmosphere for dinner but also a great party for after! They got the crowd excited and my mother (mother of the bride) said she looked around a couple times and saw literally everyone was on the dance floor! Our family loves a good party and Steve and his team definitely outdid themselves! Would HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 03/09/2019

SG Productions's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Annamarie and Tobin! Best wishes from all of us here at Steve Guillen Productions!
  • MacKenzie

Mackenzie Bogart · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent!

SG Productions, especially Steve, was amazing for our Oct 2018 wedding! We loved that we could send him songs/genres that we definitely wanted, and he fed off that to create the rest of the playlist! Our wedding guests still talk about how the music was one of the best parts of our wedding. His open-air photobooth option is great too! 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 03/23/2019

Heather De Bel · Married on 10/12/2018

They get everyone out on the dance floor!

So many people came up to my husband and I after our wedding to compliment us on the DJ. Our friends booked him a few days later for their wedding, and to be honest we are so excited to party with him as DJ again! He's done the weddings of three other friends and he does a great job every time. We had a lot of guests ranging from conservative adults to partying young people and Steve found music that everyone loved. Not to mention that he was very affordable, accommodating and really easy & fun to work with. I highly recommend him and can't say enough good things.

Sent on 03/01/2019

Shirley · Married on 12/02/2017

Salió mejor de lo que habíamos planeado , haces un buen trabajo nos distes una gran noche que nunca lo olvidaremos. Gracias por tu excelente trabajo.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 10/07/2017

Do you want someone who is just as excited for your wedding as you are?! Well look no further because that's who Steve is!!! I knew right from the start that Steve was our guy! His positive, high energy vibe is what got me from our first meeting! I felt like just by talking to us for a few minutes, he knew what we wanted, or at least what was on my mind/my image.
    The photobooth is what I always wanted and he delievered. It was a big hit! Such a long line, but that means everyone loved it!!! I loved the give away game for our center pieces! It was really fun to watch everyone get up and essentially act a fool!
    I really could go on and on - but seriously Steve was amazing and I wouldn't have it any other way! Since the time my husband and I met him, I knew he would be a part of our special day!!

Thanks Steve!! We had a blast and we hope you did too!!!

Xox Liz and Kobie

Sent on 10/29/2017

Bedniereba100 · Married on 09/30/2017

The best company ever!!! My husband and I very happy with our choice!!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Darlene · Married on 08/19/2017

Steve was so helpful from the very start of the planning process. I did not want the typical wedding were the dj was just an entertainment I would hire. Steve made suggestions to us on how to make our wedding different and get my guests involved in games that was unlike from every wedding we have been to. Steve was a great entertainer getting everyone on the dance floor and making an impression on everyone there. I can thank him enough for being apart of our day and making it the wedding of the year!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Donna Cain · Married on 07/22/2017

Fabulous Experience - Excellent Music

Steve Guillen Productions was an excellent choice to oversee our wedding music. We highly recommend them!
    Peter and I had interviewed several others, all nice, but not really understanding what we wanted and the type of music we liked. After sitting with Steve for just 10 minutes we both knew this is who we can trust with our music for the wedding. The music makes the wedding and Steve did an outstanding job of helping us put together the perfect playlist for the evening. Thank you again Steve!!!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Sean · Married on 07/02/2017

We got married on July 2, 2017, and it was the best day of our lives! Steve really helped make us feel comfortable, and helped ensure that everything went smoothly during the reception! We never once worried about timing of anything with him there. Leading up to our big day, he sat down with us for a couple hours to figure out all the details and we never felt rushed or like we were taking up his time. For our first dance, we performed part of it live and then transitioned into the song. He figured out exactly how to edit the song and fade in so we could do everything smoothly, we were super impressed! He also had mics set up for us to sing and for my guitar. Throughout the reception, he did an amazing job of getting the guests to dance and have a good time. Overall, we cannot say enough great things about Steve. He really is the best and you'll have no regrets if you decide to go with him!

Sent on 10/22/2017

kathy · Married on 03/18/2017

Steve and his DJ were the best!! Supplied a lot of energy . wedding guests loved them and had a great time. Professional yet fun. Definitely would use him again

Sent on 03/20/2017

Donna · Married on 10/08/2016

We simply cannot say enough about Steve Guillen (SG Productions, Inc.) and the absolutely fabulous event he helped us orchestrate. My husband Steve and I were married on October 8, 2016 and held our wedding at the Knoll Country Club – East in Parsippany NJ.
    From the day of our first interview with Steve Guillen, we knew we had the right DJ for our wedding. Steve made us feel confident and comfortable from the first meeting. He took the time to explain the process and provided us the tools and means to have our own input as well. Most importantly, he listened to our concerns and wishes for our guests. He made sure we were comfortable with everything concerning the day.
    The event went so smoothly from start to finish. Everyone had such a great time. The music and the timing were just terrific. Steve and his DJ Malik had everyone dancing all night long. My husband Steve and I also had a great time - we were exhausted from dancing ourselves. Our guests are still raving about the music and entertainment.
    Steve Guillen is a consummate professional, a wonderful entertainer – and a really nice guy. We are so happy we made the choice to hire Steve for our wedding day.

With Sincere Appreciation,
    Donna and Steven (October 8, 2016)

Sent on 10/19/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/04/2016

SG Productions provided DJ, MC and photo booth services for our same sex wedding on June 4, 2016 at the Oakeside Mansion in Bloomfield, NJ. As all couples know when planning a wedding, the 2 most important things are the food and the music. Well Steve and his team made sure that we nailed the music part of the wedding. The planning process with Steve was easy; we had 2 live meetings and numerous emails to make sure that all of the details were perfect. We utilized SG Production’s online portal to create the ultimate playlist, mark down “do not plays” and capture all of the important details of the day. On the day of, Steve arrived in plenty of time to set up for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. All of the music and timing for the ceremony was perfect, he played all of the songs we requested at the cocktail hour and made sure to communicate with the other vendors and wedding team members on the timing of the reception. Then at the reception, Steve MC’d and his genuine positive personality made the dance floor the place to be for the rest of the night. Our DJ for the night was Robert and he was great at reading the crowd, they played most of the songs we put on our list, none of our do not plays and the dance floor was packed the entire night.
    SG Productions also provided us with Zap Photos and a photo booth. Steve took photos the entire day and then put them up on the screens by the dance floor. It was so fun to see all of the photos of the day AND Steve posted all of the photos on facebook a few weeks after the wedding. So on top of all of our professional photos we also have all of these great party shots from Steve that are so fun! The photo booth was also so fun, we went back and forth about getting it but are so glad we did. The guests loved to have their picture taken and a little keepsake to take with them.
    Everything with SG Productions was professional and as promised. We would recommend Steve and his team to anyone getting married.

Sent on 07/04/2016

Melissa · Married on 11/06/2015

Steve is absolutely amazing people are still talking about how amazing our wedding was and how everyone danced the entire night. My husband and I said why didn't we pay him to play longer!!! You will not regret hiring Steve he makes your special day more than you could have ever dreamed of!!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Kelley · Married on 10/17/2015

Jim was an awesome dj at our wedding in October. By far the best event experience. The music selection from the website was also great when you really need help with a wide age group.

Sent on 01/19/2016