Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DjMonuSingh Entertainment

DjMonu

As the home of premium entertainment, sound and lighting, we look forward to working with you on your memorable occasion.

With over 19 years of production experience, our dj’s and entertainment providers aim to bring you the very best of affordable, reliable, and professionally managed events.

DJ Monu, the founder of DJMonuDj’s carries his name proudly with each event. He personally stands behind each event no matter how big or small the budget or venue.

Our team has performed in front of thousands as well as intimately for hundreds of attendees.

From our home base in New York to countless venue’s out of state and across the world,

our expertise and timely delivery of products and services has allowed us to generate hundreds of satisfied clients over the years.

DJ Monu gained exponential experience as the # 1 DJ for Magic Mike International over the years and now has generated a following of his own.

His resume speaks for itself and he is undoubtedly capable of delivering the very best in MCs, Lighting, and DJ services fit for any occasion.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Flat Screen (1)
Photobooth (1)
Projector (1)
Uplighting (1)

I recently used DJ Monu Entertainment to DJ for my enegement party and I could not be any happier with the result. Before the event, Monu called me to walk me through the event and had me send him over an itinerary. Thanks to our DJ (DJ Imran I believe), our event went exactly as planned on the itinerary. The set up was neat and professional with great lighting and a strong sound system. In addition, I provided the DJ a list of songs I prefer and do not prefer, and was pleased to hear almost 100% of the preferred songs being played that night! The DJ also kind enough to take song requests from the crowd and also announced the time and room allocated for prayer. I would highly recommend Dj Monu Entertainment for anyone looking!

Profile Picture Anum, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Monu Singh’s music added a lot of entertainment and fun to our event! We were very pleased with his MC who kept the party alive and was very friendly and professional. We greatly enjoyed working with Monu and appreciated his expertise, effort and service. All our guests, friends and relatives were very complimentary and had a lot of fun. We highly recommend to use his service and are looking forward to working with him again.

Profile Picture Neema, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I recently had DJ Monu Singh as the DJ & MC for my Mehendi function and Wedding Reception. He was an absolute pleasure to work with as he was very responsive and cooperative. As my wedding was in New Jersey but I'm based out of Ireland, I had to be in touch with him through emails / calls / messages and he was always available to answer / clarify my questions, share as much info I needed etc. We took out time to discuss the schedule of both events and he was available on both days without any issues / delays and it really did take one thing off my head to worry about.
In terms of the music on both days - it was alot of bollywood / punjabi / tamil music as that was our request and the crowd thoroughly enjoyed. A few songs seemed repetitive on the 2nd day but apart from that his overall service was really good!
We also had a dhol player who added to all the fun on the reception evening. DJ Monu had also done the uplighting for both evenings and I was happy with it!

Overall, it was great working with him and would definitely recommend him to others.

Profile Picture Uzma, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews