PO Box 701, Cranford, NJ 07016 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 55

About Alan Keith Entertainment

Congratulations on your engagement!! and thank you for considering Alan Keith Entertainment for your wedding reception needs. NJ & NY most requested wedding DJ company. The entertainment you choose is one of the most important decisions you will make when planning your wedding. Aside from table settings, flowers, food and beverage, your entertainment on that special day will leave everlasting memories. Alan Keith Entertainment provides a fresh, new approach to New Jersey & New York's wedding entertainment, without using outdated entertainment techniques. We feel that an outstanding DJ to client relation is key to a successful event. We have entertained hundreds of weddings & events performed at the area's top wedding venues, Alan Keith Entertainment Has been Providing our clients with the area's most talented DJ's & Emcees, along with today's cutting edge technology.We are a professional,licensed insured entertainment company, providing everything from DJ setups, high energy lighting effects, and breath taking ambient lighting will bring your vision to life!

We will work with your catering manager and event planner to coordinate music and participation throughout the event, such as the grand entrance, first dance, cake cutting and more.

No matter how large or small your reception is, We guarantee a romantic, unforgettable reception. To schedule your no-obligation consultation please contact us at (908).360.1231 or visit us online using the contact form in our menu above.

DJ Entertainment | Lighting | Photo Booths | Decor & More

Scan Below With A Smart Phone To Launch To Our Site!!

Follow Alan Keith Entertainment on

Custom Backdrop, uplights, flower wall
64a7265 2 1 1
64a7272 2 1 1
Alan Keith Entertainment
Wireless up lighting, 2 50" TV with custom slide show, 3D laser and 2 moving spotlights
364a3011 1
Tv slide show, dance on clouds first dance, led color facade NJ wedding
Tv slide show, dance on clouds first dance, led color facade NJ wedding
Table set-up
Table set-up
3D laser graphics for any event or affair.
3D laser graphics for any event or affair.
C02 confetti cannon. make any memory from the big day even Bigger!!! Ask us about confetti and...
11027430dj1
Alan Keith Entertainment
Ask about our Dance on clouds effect, Romantic & Elegant in Photos (Low Lying Dry Ice)
 2013 photography by gn 2137

Alan Keith Entertainment 6
Alan Keith Entertainment 7

Tasha Mac · Married on 12/02/2018

The Best, Great Price and Service

We had the best experience with Alan Keith’s team on our wedding day!
    On our initial meeting Alan brought numerous albums to show us their work and discussed their style and packages in depth. He is very passionate about is work . They were extremely professional and were able to navigate wedding day changes with ease (think outdoor ceremony moved indoor two hours before start time due to rain). The photographer was very hard working and professional on the day and i know it will pay off with amazing photos that we will cherish for a lifetime. A wedding photographer is one of the biggest decisions you will make when planning your big day. They are the ones who capture the nuances that makes your wedding day special and turn them into photograph memories to reminisce for years to come. A Couple days before the wedding the photographer called us and gave his expert opinion regarding the time of our event and how the photos will turn out. He offered to come an hour early so we could do a first look in and utilize day light. This was the best thing ever!!!! It rained on the wedding day, so that time allowed us extra time to take pictures at the hotel before going to the actual venue. The dry ice and name projection was spectacular.We made an incredible choice with Alan Keith, and I know you will feel the same when choosing these two.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Tatiana · Married on 10/27/2018

Experienced & Professional

We were first introduced to Alan Keith Entertainment at a friends daughter’s first birthday party. We loved the way that the photo booth was incorporated into the theme and overall feel of the party. My mom loved the photo booth idea so much that she wanted it for her wedding reception. Being that this was the first time I had booked a photo booth, I wasn’t sure about the designs, backdrops, or details to choose but after talking with Alan, I felt comfortable that he would create something amazing for my mom and stepdad’s wedding day. Alan was very attentive to detail and kept me in the loop while he was designing the perfect monogram for the photo strip. The photo booth was absolutely amazing and all of the guests loved it!! The backdrop was absolutely beautiful and tied in so well with the rustic theme of the wedding. It was so great to see how happy my mom and step dad were with the way that it turned out. Alan was there and also had someone managing the photo booth and making sure everyone enjoyed taking the pictures and using the props, which were great. The picture quality was also great, nothing like i’ve seen before when using other photo booths. We also opted to have the 2x6 sleeves so that the guest can put their pictures in them and use them as a bookmark, which all the guests loved.

Overall, I was very impressed with the way the photo booth came out and how it worked with the overall theme of the wedding reception. My mom and step dad were so grateful to have AKE there to help capture the memories that they will keep forever.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Alan Keith Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Tatiana for trusting us with such an important day. We wish you both all the love in the world and a lifetime of happiness. Thank you. Alan Keith Entertainment

Katherine · Married on 10/20/2018

In a class of his own!

lan, I can’t thank you enough for pulling everything together and allowing us to have the best night of our lives. I know our wedding wasn’t an easy task considering the distance, but you made it happen a million times over. Thank you for tolerating my indecisiveness at times. Thank you for always being so prepared whenever I had a question or concern. Thank you for referring us a photographer that was absolutely amazing. Thank you for providing us a flower wall and sweetheart set up that was absolutely to die for. I can’t stop looking at photos of the cake table with the flower wall behind it. I am so happy I did it. And thank you for the most important part .. the DJ booth. I can’t thank you enough for making our party so fun. The entrances were perfect. The sparklers setting off when we came out were also TO DIE FOR. You provided such a comfortable and funny atmosphere for our guests. You even threw in a little Polish that made my family so excited. I can’t tell you how many guests came up to us and told us how great the entertainment was. Thank you thank you thank you... from the bottom of my heart! You are in a class of your own with your drive to make every detail perfect and with how thorough you are in making your guests happy. So much love to you from the bride and groom!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Alan Keith Entertainment 8
    Alan Keith Entertainment 9
    Alan Keith Entertainment 10
    Alan Keith Entertainment 11

Alan Keith Entertainment's reply:

Katherine & Pat. Thank you so much for the kind words and nice review of our services for you both. It was a complete pleasure and fun providing DJ, Photo Booth & Photography for your most special day. We wish you both a huge Congratulations! Thank you AK Team.

Alan Keith Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,995.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 195.00

• Ravello Banquets
    Ravello Banquets Mansion Weddings

It is with absolute confidence and a great respect that I recommen for an Entertainment services among others. I offer my complete endorsement to Alan Keith and his Team of professionals I have worked alongside Alan in several occasions, and I have experienced Passion, dedication and Energy first hand. He has a tireless work ethics.

• PO Box 701 Cranford, 07016 See on map