DjMonu Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Taylor H. Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing team!

DJ Monu and his team were incredible! They kept the party alive and guests entertained. I received so many compliments about how great the DJ and entertainer were throughout our wedding. The set up this DJ had was also awesome and added so much fun to our space, with monitors and sparklers. We can't thank DJ Monu and his team enough!!
  • Priyank
    Priyank P. Married on 09/18/2021

The best!

Monu and his team including the phenomenal MC had our 3 Day wedding extravaganza dancing all night, including my grandparents! Our friends and family cannot stop talking about the amazing the mix of the music was considering this was a mix race wedding. 5 Stars all around!
    Sonia J. Married on 09/03/2021

Amazing Service

We used DJ Monu for our wedding this year in March and we are soooooooooo happy with our choice! They both were simply amazing. Indio was our MC and he was incredible. DJ Monu did a great job of blending the music throughout the night. I do feel extremely grateful to them for putting so much care and attention to making our special day unforgettable!
    Archana S. Married on 08/30/2021

Got everyone on the dance floor!

Absolutely amazing DJ and MC. He got all or our guests including our grandparents on the dance floor. We had a mixed race wedding and he had a great mix of songs that got everyone moving! Guests loved them and were on the floor all night long. Fairly priced and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!
  • Victor
    Victor R. Married on 08/07/2021

A whole weekend wedding --- DJ Monu + team were a hit!

DJ Monu was terrific to work with - he and his partner were great the entire weekend. We hired them to work the Sangeet, two wedding ceremonies (interfaith) and the reception --- and everything went off amazingly. Every one had a blast with the impromptu dance lessons and the tracks that they played. Highly recommend!
  • Sharmila
    Sharmila B. Married on 07/23/2021

Amazing and Professional

DJ Monu and his MC, Indio, were an intricate part of our wedding celebration! He was meticulous with details, timing of songs, fog, and sparklers! He truly made our event memorable. In addition and probably his best quality was his willingness to work with us and listen to our suggestions to make our vision into a reality. We would highly recommend him for any function and would definitely work with him again!
  • Manisha
    Manisha B. Married on 02/05/2021

Exceptional!

I can't say enough about DJ Monu Singh and his MC Indio and Dhol player. They were excellent. They had almost all the guests at my son's wedding reception up and dancing all night long....even people who normally would not get up to dance. His MC Indio was also excellent...his engaging personality kept the energy in the room high throughout the entire evening. He also showed up to the Baraat in stilts so he could see over the crowd and show everyone some really fun moves that made the Baraat memorable.
    I would without hesitation recommend DJ Monu Singh and his crew...So many of our guest commented how wonderful they were.
    Roshni D. Married on 10/31/2020

Excellent!

Everyone at our wedding loved Monu and his team! They made our wedding so fun and filled with the perfect music the entire time! Highly recommend them!
    Anonymous U. Married on 10/14/2020

Excellent!

Monu and his team were incredible. They were on time and incredibly easy to work with! All of our guests had nothing but positive words to say about the music and MCing. I would highly recommend them!
  • Gibran
    Gibran D. Married on 12/28/2019

Best entertainment we could've asked for!

My wife and I had a Desi wedding at the end of December of 2019. I'm Pakistani but most of my friends and all of my wife's friends and family are American. They didn't really know what to expect. I have a huge family and a few of my cousins had used other music/effects people that I wasn't really interested in using for our wedding since they didn't really engage the attendees. We really wanted a wedding where everyone was up out of their seats and engaged. So we decided, after researching and talking to DJ Monu Singh to give him a shot. He was extremely professional and affordable but also, and possibly more importantly, extremely attentive and grasped exactly what we wanted from our conversations with him. We had a ton of things to do and we gave him a general idea of what we were looking for (high energy, keep people dancing and excited). We had a Baraat and needed a Dhol player. Right when we started the Baraat, the MC, Dhol player, and DJMonu took over! People were dancing, excited, and really had the time of their lives! To this day, we still get people mentioning how much they loved our wedding and the great, joyous, vibe that we had that night. That wouldn't have been possible without the help of DJ Monu. Seriously, if you are deciding between another music provider and DJ Monu, I honestly couldn't recommend him more!

-Gibran and Monika
  • Nitish
    Nitish K. Married on 12/07/2019

DJ Monu Singh

fantastic DJ with excellent skills and song playlist. He really created a party scene for the guests to enjoy. Totally recommend him for any major parties / events. Will totally hire him again for any additional personal events.
    Abishak A. Married on 11/30/2019

The Time of Our Lives

First of I would sincerely like to appreciate how understanding and accommodating DJ Monu was! He took the time out to meet with me and my family many times just to make sure everything went smoothly. The groom requested such different songs and DJ Monu made sure to incorporate each and every song throughout the special night! The LED lights on the dance floor made my mom feel like she "was in heaven." MC Indio was too funny and had the whole Baraat lit and dancing until we made it to the Mandaap! I cannot thank DJ Monu and his team enough for making all of our events so special and unique!
    Shirin R. Married on 10/12/2019

DJ Monu Singh- Wonderful!

I would highly recommend DJ Monu Singh for any of your event needs! We used his services for my daughter's 1st birthday party and for my brother's wedding and reception. He did an amazing job at every single one! He was really willing to listen to our needs and wants and provide services based on our requirements. He is very professional and always arrives on time. He is also very friendly to deal with prior to, during and after the events. His prices are so reasonable compared to many others. At my brother's wedding, we also got a dhol player and MC and they were both amazing as well! All our guests had such a great time. There is absolutely nothing negative to say about DJ Monu Singh. We would highly recommend him and use him for all future events! You won't regret it!
  • Nidhi
    Nidhi Married on 10/11/2019

Nidhi and Vivek Bhatt

Dj Monu & MC Indio came recommended through a family friend and mind you it was the right decision on our part for having him and his partner Dj for our wedding/reception. MC Indio was just so freaking amazing and entertaining. All our guests enjoyed tremendously with Both Dj Monu Singh and MC Indio were everything we were looking for and more. Thank you Both!

Nidhi & Vivek
  • Rahul
    Rahul A. Married on 09/11/2019

Fantastic DJ/MC Team

DJ Monu and his team are professional and punctual and truly uplifted our wedding festivities. They brought life to the party. MC Indio is simply amazing. Starting with the sangeet, the music and impromptu dance lessons were loved by all. The baraat music and dhol player were a lot of fun (despite the 40 degree outdoor weather). The MC even got on top of the truck to teach the baraat dance moves. And same for the reception - professional handling any delays.

Overall, we could not have asked for more. The pricing was incredibly competitive as well without any haggling required.

Rahul
    Saba Married on 09/07/2019

great time, great vendor

great time at the wedding, great music and professionalism. multiple guests told me how much they liked the music and mc.
    definitely recommend them again.
    Sajni S. Married on 09/07/2019

Great DJ!!

DJMONUSINGH was great! We used him for my Sangeet/garba recently and he was kept everyone on the dance floor all night! He has a large variety of music and is able to transition as needed! Very accommodating. Provided the lighting and GOBOs for our event too which everyone loved!
  • Harman
    Harman A. Married on 09/01/2019

Our wedding

We can't thank him enough everything was amazing his dhol player and MC when out of their way to make her special day even more special. All of our guests have amazing things to say about him and his team, we will be tell all our friends and family members about the best DJ group.
    Hema A. Married on 08/11/2019

50th Birthday

Monu was the DJ for my husband’s surprise 50th birthday. It was so easy to work with him, both before and during the event. The music choices were really awesome . They were complete professionals who came on time and did a great job . I would definitely recommend him to all my friends and family.
    Jessy J. Married on 07/27/2019

Phenomenal

DJ Monu and MC Indio made us realize that the most important part of a wedding is hiring the right DJ and MC. We can't thank them enough for making our wedding reception the most memorable one not just for us, but for our family and friends. Thank You :) !
    Nithya B. Married on 07/12/2019

Fantastic!

If you are looking for an AMAZING experience for you and your guests, please make sure you book Dj Monu Singh. He and his MC created an amazing night that our guests could not stop talking about. We had a mixed wedding (Italian and Indian) and he got both sides of our families on the dance floor and moving. Wonderfully interactive and aware of your crowd and their needs.
    Myra Married on 07/03/2019

Best Decision

DJ Monu Singh and MC Indio were referred to us by our venue. They were both extremely professional. My wedding was a crowd of individuals from all different backgrounds. They were able to keep our guest laughing and dancing all night. They played a great music selection of Pakistani, Punjabi, and American music. I am so very glad we chose them to host our event, and would wholeheartedly recommend their business! Thank you so much for my making our wedding reception the best night ever!
    Bhandhan P. Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely amazing

Hello all,
    Dj Monu and his team did a fantastic job with our garba, barat, wedding and reception. The MC that accompanies Dj Monu is honestly the best in the business. This MC coupled with some good beats will make any occasion memorable. These two absolutely know how to control the crowd and make sure people of all ages are up on their feet. I would highly recommend everyone to book this Dj and experience the magic by yourself because word cannot describe it. They are super helpful and make the process of coordinating the technical details of the wedding and reception (in reference of times of execution) super easy.
  • Monu
    Neha Married on 05/19/2019

Neha & Akash

The Service was excellent, My Guests thoroughly enjoyed all the entertainment. Both the DJ Monu Singh and MC Jesse did a great job, Mc Jesse was fun to work with and his personality added some levity. I would definitely recommend them to anyone for any occasion.
    Meeta D. Married on 05/05/2019

Amazing experience!!!

DJ Monu is a great Dj & person to work with. He helped me organize my daughter's sweet very well. Everyone enjoyed the music played and of course the Mc, he was Fabulous. Highly recommended.