Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY 11203 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 62
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About TSG Productions

A professional wedding DJ in Manhattan, TSG Productions boasts over 15 years of entertainment experience. Playing an array of tunes ranging from electronic to top 40, the company is dedicated to crafting memorable nights for its couples and their guests. Fun and exciting, TSG Productions will ensure your dance floor stays packed all night long!

TSG Productions offers a variety of wedding entertainment packages for couples to choose from. For a truly enjoyable experience, services include—but are not limited to—the following:

• Consultation

TSG Productions 5
TSG Productions 6
TSG Productions 7

Jade Gittens · Married on 08/30/2019

Beyond My Expectations- Hire TSG!

Hiring TSG for my wedding was a decision that was made before I was engaged. I went to my cousin's wedding and Jason was the DJ. I remember that he did an awesome job, and the music was such a great mix. Fast forward 3 years, and I'm so happy that he was available to do my wedding in which I planned in 4 1/2 months. My guests can not stop talking about how great the music was. The guests danced all night long! He understood what I was looking for, and understood that my Trinidadian roots were important to the vibes for the night. The DJ is so important for a great reception, and I assure you that you will be very pleased with his professionalism and his skills. Thanks Jason for everything!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Penelope

Penelope · Married on 08/18/2019

Book TSG only if you want to have an unforgettable wedding!

Our whole wedding was a VIBE and it's all thanks to Jason! Jason was the DJ and MC for our wedding on 8/18/19. He was so sweet, professional, and easy to work with from the start. He had great communication and would always respond to our questions and concerns asap! What I loved about TSG was the client portal! I loved that we can go in and enter in all of our details about ceremony and reception. I also liked that he asked about our background so he can get a sense of what music to play for our guests. Let me tell you, the day of the wedding he was the star of the show.. after us of course :) but he played the most amazing mixes that had everyone on the dance floor! I loved that he played old r&b during dinner that literally had everyone singing at the top of their lungs. I'm Dominican and my husband is Guyanese and Jason knew exactly what to play. From Soca to merengue! Not only was he an awesome DJ but he was also a super professional and punctual MC that really followed the timeline we created. All of our guests told us how much fun they had at our wedding and a huge part was due to our amazing DJ and MC Jason. I'll forever recommend him!

Sent on 09/23/2019
    TSG Productions 8

Aurelia · Married on 02/24/2019

Freaking awesome!

If you want to have fun at your own wedding you need to book TSG production. My wedding was such a hit and everyone enjoyed the music. Jason was an awesome DJ and MC. Combining two cultures at a wedding can be hard but he made it run so smoothly. The music was good. Young,old, or indifferent everyone enjoyed it. I danced all night and was still able to do the traditional things. We loved every moment.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Award

TSG Productions Pricing

TSG Productions Price Rates

TSG Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

Real Weddings