TSG Productions

Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY 11203 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Pricing

About TSG Productions

A professional wedding DJ in Manhattan, TSG Productions boasts over 15 years of entertainment experience. Playing an array of tunes ranging from electronic to top 40, the company is dedicated to crafting memorable nights for its couples and their guests. Fun and exciting, TSG Productions will ensure your dance floor stays packed all night long!

TSG Productions offers a variety of wedding entertainment packages for couples to choose from. For a truly enjoyable experience, services include—but are not limited to—the following:

• Consultation

TSG Productions 6
  • FutureMRS

FutureMRS · Married on 10/07/2018

Great Experience!

Jason was AMAZING! I got married 10/7 and danced the night away. The music for my ceremony was clear and there wasn’t any hitches. My husband is from MD and I’m from the West Indies, so GOGO and Soca HAD to be played at the reception.

It was an absolute amazing night and people stayed on the dance floor - my husband and I definitely did. He did great at playing songs that worked for the crowd. He reads the room based off your guests so the experience is exclusive to you! He also provided the up lighting and spot lighting which was beautiful and enhanced the room. He even surprised us with a tv that displayed a slideshow of photos of my husband and I. It was just so thoughtful and unexpected. If you’re looking for a DJ who can cater to your crowd, Jason’s the DJ for that!

• Simone

Simone · Married on 09/01/2018

Hands down BEST decision you'll ever make for a wedding DJ!

My husband and I were extremely satisfied with Jason and TSG Productions. I met my husband over a decade ago in college and we remain very close to many of our college friends. Needless to say, I wanted the vibe of our wedding to be reflective of music from that era. During our first call I learned that Jason went to a neighboring school and even DJ'd at some of our college parties. Once he began to name very specific songs from the genres we selected, I knew he was the perfect DJ for us. We also wanted a drummer to have a live element accompany his DJ set. He was able to recommend a colleague he's worked with in the past to our package for a reasonable price. Leading up to our big day, Jason was very proactive in answering any questions and even coordinated a meet up so we could observe his DJ set beforehand. His professionalism and attention to detail continued the day of the wedding.

We had a very unorthodox location and set up. Our venue provided one space for the ceremony, one for the cocktail hour, a third for dinner (all outdoors) and the fourth area was inside for dancing. Jason was able to accommodate all of our locations and work cooperatively with our wedding planner and venue owner to make everything we wanted work. His uplighting and GOBO completely transformed our dance floor. He ran into several challenges with our venue's power supply as well as the amount of space needed to accommodate some of Jason's equipment. In the end, Jason went above and beyond to make sure we got the best show possible.

Overall we were extremely satisfied with the service and personal touch and have nothing but positive things to say about Jason and TSG Productions. It's been almost three months since our big day and we STILL have friends and family commenting on how fun and amazing the music was. We recommend him for any wedding, celebration, or corporate engagement that requires the highest level of professionalism and a unique personal touch. They get a 5 star rating all the way from us.

Award

TSG Productions Pricing

TSG Productions Price Rates

TSG Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• Brooklyn Brooklyn, New York, 11203 See on map