19 Meadow Run Road, Milford, NJ 08848 Map · Phone number

DJ equipment
0bc5c5febd4c8381 14292494 1188553307876327 5645358520979751212 n

7 Reviews for Krazy Kat DJ Productions LLC

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2012

I have known Krazy Kat for more years than I can remember! I couldn't possiblity have had anyone else provide the entertainment for my wedding other than him! The man is pure genius and excellant to work with. He played all requests we had even helped us out with our video montage! We received compliements all night long of everyone saying "Best Wedding Ever!" "You sure know how to throw a party!" I think some of that credit needs to go to Kat as well. Our guests crowded up the dance floor was were jamming all night long! Awesome music and great lighting effects! My husband and I couldn't be happier of how wonderful everything turned out! Thanks Kat! You're the Man!!!

Sent on 10/07/2012

Kristin · event on 12/04/2011

Great bunch! Will do anything to make your party/event special and exactly how you want it!

Sent on 01/05/2012

Alicia · Married on 09/24/2011

We had Krazy Kat himself as our DJ. We also had him do ceremony and cocktail hour music. He was at the site super early to set up. He did an amzing job with everything! All of our requests were included.
    Prior to hiring, I had met Diahanne at a bridal expo, she was super nice! I won a gift card to use to hire them. They were super resonable price wise and were willing to work with our price range. We were supposed to have one of the other dj's do our wedding but Krazy Kat had no other jobs that day so Diahanne assigned him to us for no extra fee, saying "no use in having the best dj sit home doing nothing on your wedding day" :) Diahanne was great at answering all of our questions and I had an email response in the same day! Everything to make your day perfect can be done online through their event forms to ensure that every song you want to play is played. It was so easy and convient. they also have any song you could possibly want. Krazy kat also took pictures during our wedding while dj'ing and sent us a cd of them afterwards which was really nice of him! Overall, Krazy Kat knows how to get a party started, he is super outgoing and pumped up our entire bridal party for entrances, it was great to see someone so excited for your wedding!

Sent on 10/18/2011