TSG Productions Reviews

TSG Productions 5
TSG Productions 6

Aurelia · Married on 02/24/2019

Freaking awesome!

If you want to have fun at your own wedding you need to book TSG production. My wedding was such a hit and everyone enjoyed the music. Jason was an awesome DJ and MC. Combining two cultures at a wedding can be hard but he made it run so smoothly. The music was good. Young,old, or indifferent everyone enjoyed it. I danced all night and was still able to do the traditional things. We loved every moment.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Shauna Bello · Married on 12/29/2018

Best DJ ever!

TSG was bsolutely AMAZINGGGG!!!! I would definitely recommend TSG for any and all of your events! My husband is Nigerian, but born and raised in London and I’m American so we wanted and eclectic music selection, they had it ALLLLL!! Afro beats, U.K grime music, Jersey club, soco...everythingggg!!!! Thank you TSG for making our night so memorable!

Sent on 01/07/2019
    TSG Productions 7
    TSG Productions 8
    TSG Productions 9
  • FutureMRS

FutureMRS · Married on 10/07/2018

Great Experience!

Jason was AMAZING! I got married 10/7 and danced the night away. The music for my ceremony was clear and there wasn’t any hitches. My husband is from MD and I’m from the West Indies, so GOGO and Soca HAD to be played at the reception.

It was an absolute amazing night and people stayed on the dance floor - my husband and I definitely did. He did great at playing songs that worked for the crowd. He reads the room based off your guests so the experience is exclusive to you! He also provided the up lighting and spot lighting which was beautiful and enhanced the room. He even surprised us with a tv that displayed a slideshow of photos of my husband and I. It was just so thoughtful and unexpected. If you’re looking for a DJ who can cater to your crowd, Jason’s the DJ for that!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Simone

Simone · Married on 09/01/2018

Hands down BEST decision you'll ever make for a wedding DJ!

My husband and I were extremely satisfied with Jason and TSG Productions. I met my husband over a decade ago in college and we remain very close to many of our college friends. Needless to say, I wanted the vibe of our wedding to be reflective of music from that era. During our first call I learned that Jason went to a neighboring school and even DJ'd at some of our college parties. Once he began to name very specific songs from the genres we selected, I knew he was the perfect DJ for us. We also wanted a drummer to have a live element accompany his DJ set. He was able to recommend a colleague he's worked with in the past to our package for a reasonable price. Leading up to our big day, Jason was very proactive in answering any questions and even coordinated a meet up so we could observe his DJ set beforehand. His professionalism and attention to detail continued the day of the wedding.

We had a very unorthodox location and set up. Our venue provided one space for the ceremony, one for the cocktail hour, a third for dinner (all outdoors) and the fourth area was inside for dancing. Jason was able to accommodate all of our locations and work cooperatively with our wedding planner and venue owner to make everything we wanted work. His uplighting and GOBO completely transformed our dance floor. He ran into several challenges with our venue's power supply as well as the amount of space needed to accommodate some of Jason's equipment. In the end, Jason went above and beyond to make sure we got the best show possible.

Overall we were extremely satisfied with the service and personal touch and have nothing but positive things to say about Jason and TSG Productions. It's been almost three months since our big day and we STILL have friends and family commenting on how fun and amazing the music was. We recommend him for any wedding, celebration, or corporate engagement that requires the highest level of professionalism and a unique personal touch. They get a 5 star rating all the way from us.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Tamara · Married on 03/10/2018

My husband and I are so glad that we chose TSG. I found TSG in a search and I'm happy that we were able to book them; they were AWESOME! We were able to meet Jason in-person and via conference calls, he was very friendly and professional. We used the company for ceremony music, DJ services w/MC, monogram, dancing on clouds, and they delivered exactly what we we needed, above and beyond our expectations. TSG was definitely the perfect team to get the reception party going. Our diverse group of guests raved about their services - no one wanted to leave. I must add that Jason really worked with me on the music and program. Overall, a great memorable experience. I knew I made the right decision when I went over from the dance floor to request a song, but before I could finish my sentence it was already playing! It doesn't get any better than that...WOW!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Lury · Married on 02/24/2018

It could be nerve wrecking trusting someone on your big day, but Jason was great!
    The DJ creates the vibe for the day/evening. Jason set a tone that my family and friends loved! Very personable, aware of what the crowd liked, some of the things that makes a great DJ. The music he played catered to all and my guest are still raving about the DJ from my wedding. We would recommend him to anyone's up coming wedding or event!!!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Earl · Married on 10/25/2017

Jason was perfect! He was extremely professional and did an excellent job. His musical selection was everything we ask for and more. He definitely had the party wedding rocking. The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding as well. Everyone had fun with it. I would 1000% use him again and refer him to others. A+ service!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/17/2017

My wife and I are so happy we went with Jason and TSG Productions. Jason was able to help us establish a package that worked well for what we wanted to do, and within our budget. Leading up to the event, Jason was very responsive to our questions, and was a great help with organizing our set list, both for the ceremony, and the reception. Our main objective was to make sure everyone at the reception danced and had a good time. Half of our family was from the caribbean, while the other half were African-American. So we wanted to make sure there was a good mix and cadence of current and classic hip hop & r&b, as well as some dancehall, reggae, and traditional Kompa. We were initially concerned about how effective this could be done. However, on the night of the reception, Jason exceeded our expectation, and all age groups and backgrounds were on the floor, dancing at the same time for most of the night. We received many compliments after the reception, from guests remarking how much fun they had at the wedding.

Also, not to be understated, Jason's advice, given his prior experience with weddings, really helped set our expectations for how the actual night would progress. There are so many parts of the ceremony, and reception that can disturb the flow of how the guests are enjoying the night (regardless of your best effort to plan) and Jason did a supremely wonderful job of keeping things moving smoothly and on track. This is perhaps the best part of having Jason on-board for our big day.

When he arrived to the venue he was a consumate professional, all business, and worked extremely well with the venue staff. He also handled some unforeseen guest interruptions expertly as well. :)

Long-story short, we couldn't have been happier with the service we received from Jason and TSG productions, and would re-book him in a heartbeat. He gets our highest approval rating, and as mentioned before, we're so pleased to have had him be such a major part of our big day.

Sent on 11/19/2017
  • Darriel

Darriel · Married on 09/09/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Jason!!! He was wonderful from start to finish! He was very flexible, he went above and beyond to make sure our day was special!! He played the music that we requested and our guest absolutely loved him!!!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Courtney · Married on 09/01/2017

Jason played at our wedding in Miami on 09/01/17 at the Rusty Pelican. He was absolutely amazing! He was punctual and dressed very professional. This was primarily a Jamaican wedding but we had guests from other cultures (Hispanic, Asian, etc) as well. Jason played something for everyone to enjoy. He definitely hyped up the crowd to get on the dance floor and was able to make everyone feel comfortable. Throughout the wedding all we heard from our guests was "Who is our DJ, he's great!!" I would definitely recommend Jason to anyone that needs a DJ for their event. -Casene & Courtney

Sent on 09/08/2017

Garrett · Married on 07/08/2017

Would recommend 100x over. Jason is awesome!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Vernita · Married on 04/15/2018

We had our wedding Sunday April 15,2018 and we are so happy we took our chances on using Jason. He’s awesome, great interaction with our guest, well dress and plays great music. Thanks again

Sent on 05/14/2018
    TSG Productions 10
    TSG Productions 11
    TSG Productions 12

Tamara · Married on 03/10/2018

My husband and I are so glad that we chose TSG. I found TSG in a search and I'm happy that we were able to book them; they were AWESOME! We were able to meet Jason in-person and via conference calls, he was very friendly and professional. We used the company for ceremony music, DJ services w/MC, monogram, dancing on clouds, and they delivered exactly what we we needed, above and beyond our expectations. TSG was definitely the perfect team to get the reception party going. Our diverse group of guests raved about their services - no one wanted to leave. I must add that Jason really worked with us on the music and program. Overall, a great memorable experience. I knew I made the right decision when I went over from the dance floor to request a song, but before I could finish my sentence it was already playing! It doesn't get any better than that...WOW!

Sent on 03/26/2018
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 07/14/2019

3.0

TSG Productions----The Best

I can’t recommend TSG enough! Jason was very professional and super fun. There was an issue with our venue’s AC (in the middle of July) and he still had people sweating on the dance floor all night. We probably weren’t the easiest clients for him since we needed such a variety of music played due to our very different cultures, but he totally nailed it. My husband is Haitian-American and he played some great Haitian and Caribbean music that got everyone to the dance floor. He also played some classic wedding music that some of the older guests really appreciated and current hip hop that got everyone dancing. I had so many compliments on my DJ following the wedding, everyone was asking me where I found him and telling me how much they liked him. If you book with TSG, you won’t be disappointed. I’m so glad we went with them.

Sent on 07/29/2019

James S · Married on 05/18/2019

Very bad services.

Service was very bad. I'm never recommend this company to everyone.

Sent on 06/09/2019

TSG Productions's reply:

Im not sure who this is but we did not even have an event scheduled for May 18th I am 100 percent positive this is a mistake.