DiPietro Photography Reviews

108 Reviews for DiPietro Photography

1 User photo

DiPietro Photography 1

Christie · Married on 05/12/2018

Tony was amazing! Our pictures came out great and our albums are wonderful! I couldn’t be happier! He had a great package deal and I was able to book my videographer, dj and photo booth with him as well! It was well worth it!!

Sent on 07/24/2018
    DiPietro Photography 2

DiPietro Photography's reply:

Thank you for the great review.

Toni · Married on 07/28/2017

From beginning to end Tony was phenomenal! My husband and I were extremely happy with the services that he has provided for us. It was so convenient having a package offered to us which included our DJ, Videographer, and a photo booth...better yet it was so reasonable and cost effective. During conversations we mentioned that we were looking for someone to play music during our ceremony...once again, Tony came to the rescue and recommended an amazing piano player! Each person that Tony recommended was pleasant and so nice to work with on our special day. Our video was beautiful and was in our hands within a month after our wedding date (could have even been sooner). Without hesitation we would recommend Tony DiPietro to any couples planning a wedding! -The Millers xo

Kristin · Married on 12/31/2016

We hired Tony for our NYE wedding, and couldn't have been happier with the services he provided, and those of the vendors he hired as part of his is package deal. I really liked the idea of only having yo communicate with one vendor, and Tony dealt with the other vendors in the package deal. It made the process go smoothly and very stress free! Tony was very responsive anytime I had a question. I always received an email back the same day. He was easy to work with, and great at giving suggestions for outdoor picture locations! We are very happy with our decision to work with Tony for our wedding. We love seeing the sneak peaks of our professional photos and can not wait to see the rest when we return from our honeymoon ??

Sent on 01/12/2017

DiPietro Photography's reply:

I really enjoyed working your wedding on New Year's Eve. Thank you for the great review.

Debra · Married on 11/18/2016

Tony was reasonable, professional, and did an excellent job!! We hired him for our 25th Wedding Anniversary Vow Renewal Ceremony, and we were very pleased! We would recommend him highly for anyone looking for professional photography services.

Sent on 12/08/2016

DiPietro Photography's reply:

Thanks Debra for this great review.

Theresa · Married on 10/21/2016

Awesome photos! He was so easy to work with and friendly! He made sure everything was what we wanted! He made sure to get a lot of different photos!

Sent on 02/14/2017

DiPietro Photography's reply:

Thank you Theresa for employing my services for your special day.

I would like to tell couples about a photographer who my thought was wonderful, Tony DiPietro Tony is located at 555 Scenic Road in Springfield Pa~ right here in Delaware County
    Tony has a great personality. He is very prompt in responding to your questions, be it by phone or email. Also very prompt arriving to photograph the big day !!!
    He has style and a certain charisma that makes him easy to work with and be around. He felt like family to me and My Daughter, The new Mrs.
    Every picture I have seen so far has been beautiful and has captured my Heart
    Thank you Tony. For all you did for my Daughter in the best day of her life
    Thank you for reassuring me things would be perfect. It meant a lot to me.
    I hope to work with you in the future again!
    I sure hope this review helps couples, younger or older, in obtaining a seasoned photographer and a genuine nice person!

Yay....... I'm the 100th review!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

DiPietro Photography's reply:

Thank you for this great review. And I know who you are private user.

Gia · Married on 10/01/2016

Our Wedding was on October 1, 2016 and we booked with Tony and 2 of his other vendors (DJ and Photo booth) and I can HONESTLY tell you it was one of the BEST DECISONS that I made in regards to picking someone to take care of these things for me on our special day! Tony has excellent customer service skills. He called me back immediately EVERYTIME. He did not make me wait for a response, and guided me through the entire process, sweet as sugar! Such a kind gentleman to work with, and talented, 100% talented, a true photography artist! His pictures are amazing! Tony will work with the bride and groom to make sure their special day is just that - SPECIAL and STRESS FREE :D Tony is amazing, I would 100% use him again, and again! He is my new and only photographer from this point on and we plan on using him in the future for everything (baby pics, school pics etc)! There is so much I can say about Tony, and it is all great! As a bride, I know all about the ups and downs, stress, emotions, bad and good of planning a wedding, but I never once had an issue with Tony! He was always on time, and had a backup plan for everything (yes, I asked him a million questions - and he ALWAYS had a GOOD answer - not some B.S answer he thought of in a split second)! I am so thankful he did our wedding photos, it is ALWAYS worth going the extra mile, esp. trusting someone to capture all those special moments on a once in a lifetime day! I cannot thank Tony enough! Tony was truly always a pleasure to work with! I took my wedding day very seriously as all you soon to be brides out there do (CONGRATS!!!) Make the best of your big day and do yourself a favor by picking Tony, a highly experienced, kind, sweet, talented, seasoned artist to make your wedding day come to life!! TONY - THANKS A MILLIONS!!! I cant say it enough! See you when we are back from the honeymoon !!!! I cant wait to see the final products, but the "sneak peeks" are amazing!! So Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2016

DiPietro Photography's reply:

I can't begin to tell you how much that I enjoyed working with you guys. It was a pleasure working with you. Tony D.

Alyssa · Married on 08/20/2016

Best photographer ever! He was on time and captured every moment of our wedding. He pays attention to every detail and is so helpful through all the wedding planning. Any question you have he answers. He also has DJ, uplighting, and video services. We booked the DJ through him and he was awesome! Also, we decided to add a video last minute and he was very accommodating. All of his vendors were amazing and made the day extra special.

Sent on 09/12/2016

DiPietro Photography's reply:

Thank you Alyssa, you were a beautiful bride and a natural for the camera. Tony D.

Brittany · Married on 08/13/2016

Tony is one of the best and our pictures came out beautiful

Sent on 09/23/2016

Thank you Brittany.

Katie · Married on 07/15/2016

Great price and photos came out spectacular.

Erika · Married on 07/09/2016

Our special day could not have gone more smoothly thanks to Tony DiPietro, our phenomenal Photographer. We also used his services for Videographer, Photo Booth and DJ. We learned so much from him about the details no one else thinks of and we will be forever grateful to him. He is so organized and patient, keeping everyone on schedule. Besides the fact that our photos are of the utmost quality which no cell phone camera could EVER come close to, he was a joy to work with. We were particularly impressed with how responsive he was to our needs, whether it was by phone, email or in person. Any questions or concerns we had, no matter how last minute, he happily put to rest. His pricing is excellent too. Our photo album and video are so beautiful and they were ready for us right away. We wanted only the best for our wedding day and Tony and his crew exceeded our every expectation! We are recommending him to all of our family and friends. Thank you Tony !

Sent on 09/07/2016

DiPietro Photography's reply:

Thank you Erika. It's clients like yourself that me me love what I do. Best of luck to you. Tony D.

Brittany · Married on 05/21/2016

We hired Tony for photo and Video he was awesome! He is very professional and also very experienced! All of my bridal party and family are still talking about how much they love Tony!!! The pictures came out wonderful! Absolutely beautiful. We had a window of good weather and Tony was able to get all the shots we wanted!!!
    Best around! Thanks again!
    Brittany Oliva!

Sent on 06/05/2016

DiPietro Photography's reply:

I believe you had an angel that opened up that one hour we needed to get our outdoor photos. Tony D.

Carol · Married on 05/20/2016

This photographer is very professional and is a perfectionist. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Thanks Carol.

Stephen · Married on 04/02/2016

A true professional. His professionalism is only out done by his personality. From the time we first met Tony, and asked him to be our wedding photographer, he had been extremely helpful and forthcoming. He was always prepared for us, and checked in with us the weeks leading up to our wedding date. On the day of our wedding, he showed a real commitment to us by being prepared. He knew every shot he wanted to take. He learned and understood who all of our family and friends were and made certain to get the correct group shots. The final product was stunning. He was prompt with getting our album together and reviewing it with us to make sure we like every detail. Tony, we cannot thank you enough for the terrific job you did capturing what will surely be one of our best memories.

Sent on 06/29/2016

DiPietro Photography's reply:

Thanks Stephen, it was my pleasure.

Kelley · Married on 03/19/2016

I got married on March 19th and used Tony for my photographer and also the videography. His services were top notch. Not only is he easy to work with but he made myself and my husband feel very at ease with our whole wedding. He got all of the pictures we wanted in a very timely manner. My husband was worried about how long we would have to take pictures and we were both so impressed with how fast and easy Tony made everything. The weather was not what we had hoped for that day (it snowed!) but you can not tell at all with the pictures and looking back the weather didn't matter for Tony. He got all the shoots we wanted!

Not only was the day of the wedding great but the pictures and video turned out perfect. We received our pictures as soon as we got back from our honeymoon. The photo album is amazing and I would highly recommend getting the album from Tony. Its so professional looking and makes you feel like you are at the wedding every time you look at it. Tony captured some amazing memories of the greatest day of our lives. We picked the right photographer for us.

Sent on 04/20/2016

DiPietro Photography's reply:

Thanks Kelley for this awesome review. Tony D.

Kevin · Married on 12/05/2015

Tony DiPietro is a great photographer. He is quick with response times, and is always on the ball throughout the entire process. Tony also offers package plans with other vendors. We choose to go with a package plan including a DJ and the videographer. This made things very simple leading up to the wedding. I could not have had a better photographer. I would not hesitate to hire him in the future. ??????????

Sent on 12/10/2015

Thank you so much Kevin.

Meaghan · Married on 11/14/2015

Tony is wonderful!!! We did our engagement photos yesterday and already have the proofs! The pictures are amazing and we had a great time shooting them. We can't wait for the actual wedding pictures!!!!! We would definitely recommend him to others!!

Tony is a great photographer! He works fast to get the best pictures done so you can enjoy your reception. He also captures great pictures/moments during the reception as well. Me and my husband were amazed at how well the pictures came out. We couldn't be any happier! He gets the pictures back to you extremely fast also!

Amanda · Married on 10/24/2015

I used Tony DiPietro for the Photography as well as other services such as the Videographer, DJ, and Photo Booth. Tony DiPietro is an Amazing photographer that knows what he is doing. He takes charge and tells you how to pose and where to stand, etc. Which was definitely a quality that I am glad he had during our wedding! He is very flexible and definitely listens and accepts your input in the photos and what you want. He is very prompt and quick with getting your photos to you. When we picked up our photos he shows you a slideshow and we were so HAPPY with our pictures. He caught every moment and more that we wanted!! The Videographer (Dave) that Tony supplied with the package was amazing as well. We love our video and the videographer(Dave) also captured all plus more of our important moments/memories. The dvd that you get back as well is very nice quality. We couldn't have asked for better!

The Dj(Jerry) also supplied to us with the package from Tony was a great DJ. He chose great songs and also took what we wanted and did want and applied it to the music. The crowd had a blast and he was great!

The Photo Booth was also apart of the package and it was just perfect! We received the copies of the photos our guests took and by looking at the photos I know our guests thoroughly enjoyed the photo Booth! The lady (did not get her name) that ran the photo booth was amazing as well. She was very helpful and kind!

Overall, the DiPietro Package was a great package that included a lot with the photography package as well as with the other vendors! My husband and I are so glad we chose Tony Dipietro for our wedding! We will definitely recommend him to everyone we know!! Very reasonable in price and we love our pictures and our video!!

Sent on 11/25/2015

DiPietro Photography's reply:

Thank you for this great review. Tony D.

Laura · Married on 10/10/2015

Tony and his crew did a WONDERFUL at our wedding. We are EXTREMELY happy with all of our pictures!! He did not take forever getting pictures done; so we got to enjoy our WHOLE wedding (including cocktail hour). He knows exactly what he is doing. We had a blast working with him on our wedding day! The DJ was terrific. He played everything we wanted. He had a variety of music (like we had asked). From oldies, to today's music and even COUNTRY. He kept everyone dancing all night long. The photo booth was a great addition to our wedding. To capture all those photos, and for everyone to get a copy as soon as they got out of the Photo Booth was a wonderful memory for us and our guests. Our guests had so much fun in the photo booth, and they are still talking about how much fun they had with it. Also the lady that ran the photo booth was so nice! The videographer was wonderful to work with also. She did an amazing job! We love our wedding video so MUCH. When we watched our video we laughed so hard, and we cried (happy tears). We loved watching it by ourselves and sharing it with friends and family. We are so happy that we get to relive our wedding through our video. We originally were not going to get a videographer, but with the price that Tony offers with the pictures, DJ and photo booth; you can't pass it up. We are so happy that we booked DiPietro Photography, and now we have an amazing video and pictures to always remember our wedding day!! Tony and his crew did a magnificent job! We are so happy with everything, and we loved working with all of them. We would recommend and refer anyone to DiPietro Photography.

Amanda · Married on 09/25/2015

I got married October 9, 2015 and Tony was our photographer. He was absolutely amazing and I loved the sneak peak pictures he took. It ended up raining but he was able to take some amazing shots and we worked with what we could. He was very patient and so friendly. I couldn't have asked for a better phototgrapher to work with. I can't wait to see all of the pictures taken throughout the night. The videographer that works with him was amazing as well she did such a great job. I highly recommend Tony for your wedding!!!
    Amanda & Tony

Eileen · Married on 09/20/2015

Where do we begin? We planned our wedding in less than 4 months. We hired Tony and we couldn't be more pleased. He did a great job organizing all the vendors and when our photo spot was taken over by a race, we made a decision to have our pictures taken at the Newlin Grist Mill. Great choice! The photobooth was a hit and the videographer was a lot of fun. Thank you Tony for doing such a great job on our wedding!

Tony was an awesome photographer!! He made my husband and I very comfortable the day of our wedding, we absolutely loved all of the pictures he took of us. We are very satisfied with Tony's work, we would defiantly recommend him to anyone even for weddings, engagement pictures etc. Tony we want to thank you for your hard work and for making the happiest day of our lives memorable in our wedding pictures.

Brooke · Married on 08/15/2015

Tony and his team made my wedding stress free. I was confident in them before the big day, but they went above and beyond my expectations. Tony and his videographer were very detail oriented. The DJ kept everyone dancing the entire time. The photo booth lady gave every single person in the booth a print out, which I've never seen before. We got so many compliments on them all. Thank you for such a convenient and professional service, Tony! We had the time of our lives and have the pictures to prove it

Tracy · event on: 08/08/2014

I don't know where to begin... When we first met Tony we knew he was the photographer for us. He made us feel comfortable right away and helped me completely along the way. At first we only booked him for photography but after we got our Engagement photos done and seen how great they were, we decided to use him for DJ, Up lighting and Photo Booth. To say the least our photos are amazing!!!!! looking through the pictures I relive my special day every time. The DJ kept the dance floor packed all night long, the up lighting was beautiful and he even got the color I wanted perfectly. The photo booth was a complete hit everyone enjoyed themselves. This will be a day we will remember forever and I can look at my pictures and relive every moment!!!! I cant thank Tony enough for all his help and everything he did to help us.