Diehl Farms Events Reviews

11 | Wimauma, FL

11 Reviews for Diehl Farms Events

Mariah · Married on 01/01/2015

Diehl Farms Events is such a beautiful and unique place to have a wedding or any type of function. They do such an amazing job and treat you like family. To me that's a deal breaker when you are choosing a place to host an event of any kind. I will definitely host all my events at Diehl Farms.

Sent on 06/24/2015

The Diehls were so gracious to provide their beautiful ranch for our wedding reception location. It was amazing!! They also provided their rooms upstairs for the bridal party to stay the night before & the ladies were able to get ready there the day of the wedding. They also provided some of their custom made furniture to create an outdoor sitting area for people to enjoy drinks & appetizers. We were so happy with how everything turned out & would definitely recommend this location to anyone that asks.

Judy · event on: 10/06/2013

This place is just beautiful. I would recommend this venue for any type of party!

Mary Gale · event on: 09/14/2013

This was a couples shower and cookout for Melissa Whitehead and Josh Carter. An awesome time was had by all. Several out of town guests were invited and everyone felt much at home. Several seating area were staged and all enjoyed touring the arena and lodge. A beautiful venue and staff is very accommodating. We were told to use any decor they had available.

• User4081621 · event on: 08/17/2013

Being the Grandmother to be, and my first, I was over the moon about our new arrival. Diehl Farms allowed us as family to enjoy their facility. All expectations of our special day were met with over the top responses. Very easy to navigate, plan with staff, helpful for ideas, clean, last minute things that crop up that we forgot about are no problems to handle and easy to set up, breakdown, load up. The little things that you want to be special are huge on your special day at Diehl Farms. Highly recommend for any event.

David · event on: 05/04/2013

Held mom and dad's 50th wedding anniversary party here. Have nothing but great things to say about these wonderful people! Highly recommend their venue.

Jennifer · Married on 03/30/2013

We had our wedding at Diehl Farms on 3/30/13. I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding venue. The property is beautiful and everyone was so helpful! It was so nice having an outdoor ceremony and reception and not having to worry about noise from traffic or neighboring facilities. I would definitely recommend Diehl Farms!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Missy · Married on 04/30/2011

Country Elegance at it's Finest!!! As the MOB I have to say. the staff at Diehl Farms was amazing, having Olympia cater our event was over the top!! I could write a book on how amazing this place is but the only thing left to say is, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!! I would recommend it and provide 10+ stars!!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Kayla · Married on 04/30/2011

Beautiful venue! Best wedding I have ever been a part of!

Deana · Married on 04/30/2011

As an out of town bride everything was wonderful! Getting bridesmaids and groomsmen ready in the same place with out seeing eachother was a breeze! I could not have asked for place with the style, comfort and ease of preparing for the big day!
    Our outside ceremony and reception sites were absolutely gorgeous with plenty of space for everyone to dance the night away!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Julie · Married on 10/11/2008

My first baby shower was held at Diehl Farms. We used the 2nd floor great room for approximately 60 people. My guests were able to relax and enjoy the incredible western décor as if we were in a mountain retreat! The Diehl's have a knack for making you feel you and your event are the most important one they have ever had! We loved it so much we held our son's first birthday party there as well. There is a great area called "The Cantina" with a grassy area outside, perfect for a bouncy house and fun yard games and a hay ride! Thank you to everyone who helped make these two very special days unforgettable!

Sent on 10/22/2014