11 Reviews for Diehl Farms Events

7 Diehl Farms Events Reviews

Diehl Farms Events is such a beautiful and unique place to have a wedding or any type of function. They do such an amazing job and treat you like family. To me that's a deal breaker when you are choosing a place to host an event of any kind. I will definitely host all my events at Diehl Farms.

Profile Picture Mariah, 1/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Diehls were so gracious to provide their beautiful ranch for our wedding reception location. It was amazing!! They also provided their rooms upstairs for the bridal party to stay the night before & the ladies were able to get ready there the day of the wedding. They also provided some of their custom made furniture to create an outdoor sitting area for people to enjoy drinks & appetizers. We were so happy with how everything turned out & would definitely recommend this location to anyone that asks.

Profile Picture User3149596, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We had our wedding at Diehl Farms on 3/30/13. I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding venue. The property is beautiful and everyone was so helpful! It was so nice having an outdoor ceremony and reception and not having to worry about noise from traffic or neighboring facilities. I would definitely recommend Diehl Farms!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/30/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Country Elegance at it's Finest!!! As the MOB I have to say. the staff at Diehl Farms was amazing, having Olympia cater our event was over the top!! I could write a book on how amazing this place is but the only thing left to say is, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!! I would recommend it and provide 10+ stars!!

Profile Picture Missy, 4/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue! Best wedding I have ever been a part of!

Profile Picture Kayla, 4/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Cake

As an out of town bride everything was wonderful! Getting bridesmaids and groomsmen ready in the same place with out seeing eachother was a breeze! I could not have asked for place with the style, comfort and ease of preparing for the big day!
Our outside ceremony and reception sites were absolutely gorgeous with plenty of space for everyone to dance the night away!

Profile Picture Deana, 4/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My first baby shower was held at Diehl Farms. We used the 2nd floor great room for approximately 60 people. My guests were able to relax and enjoy the incredible western décor as if we were in a mountain retreat! The Diehl's have a knack for making you feel you and your event are the most important one they have ever had! We loved it so much we held our son's first birthday party there as well. There is a great area called "The Cantina" with a grassy area outside, perfect for a bouncy house and fun yard games and a hay ride! Thank you to everyone who helped make these two very special days unforgettable!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/11/08, 1 Review