Diaz Digital Discoveries Reviews

Diaz Digital Discoveries 7
  • Beth

Beth Leblanc · Married on 04/12/2019

Fantastic service and photos

Ed and his assistant Sierra were such a pleasure to work with. They captured every moment perfectly including the major event to the small personal touches. They were very professional in their work and helped our day run as smoothly as possible. We were very excited to receive hundreds of beautiful pictures within 2 weeks of our wedding. Ed’s knowledge of his field is commendable and my family and I truly enjoyed working with him throughout our special day.

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • Megan

Megan Bregnard · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful experience!

We hired Ed for our photography and videography at our wedding in October 2018. He was a true professional - responsive, flexible, calm, and the photos came out amazing! We booked a package that he had with Wicked Good Entertainment as our DJ, and I would highly recommend going that route! Ed and Geno worked so well together and everyone had a great time!!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Matthew · Married on 08/25/2018

You did a great job Ed. Thank you for everything

Sent on 10/09/2018

Jill · Married on 08/18/2018

I love working with Ed he is such a nice person and an awesome photographer.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Lynne · Married on 08/18/2018

Ed Diaz did a phenomenal job with our daughter's wedding! He captured every detail to provide us with endless memories of this perfect day. He was extremely responsive and listened to our requests. I can't say enough about how he put us all at ease ~ including 6 children in the wedding party~! I highly recommend ED for your celebration- he was a joy to have around.

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Diaz Digital Discoveries 8
    Diaz Digital Discoveries 9
    Diaz Digital Discoveries 10

Margaret · Married on 08/05/2018

Ed was an absolute pleasure to work with! We knew he was the perfect fit for us from the moment we met him. He has a wonderful attention to detail and I couldn't be happier with the pictures we got. I'm incredibly picky about myself in photographs, yet I felt beautiful in every picture. I cant wait to work with him again in the future!

Sent on 09/06/2018
    Diaz Digital Discoveries 11
    Diaz Digital Discoveries 12
    Diaz Digital Discoveries 13
    Diaz Digital Discoveries 14

Ann · Married on 06/23/2018

We loved working with Ed! We basically booked our wedding date around him after I was in a wedding that he photographed. From the minute we met with Ed, we both knew he’d be the perfect fit for our wedding. Our images, both engagement and wedding pictures, came out better than we could have ever dreamed! We can’t wait to see our wedding video and know it’ll be just as amazing. Use Ed and his team, you won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Diaz Digital Discoveries 15

Diaz Digital Discoveries's reply:

Ann and Mike, thank you both sooo much for these kind words and for choosing us to capture your day. Wishing you the very best and many years of happiness!

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2018

Ed was always very responsive to any question I had. We even did engagement pictures with him and they came out great so we were excited to see the wedding pictures. The day of Ed and his team kept us on track and Ed even gave my mom pointers when tying my dress! He made us feel comfortable and is a down to earth guy! Our wedding pictures came back in a few weeks and came out phenomenal! We have received so many compliments on them!

Sent on 07/13/2018
    Diaz Digital Discoveries 16
    Diaz Digital Discoveries 17

Stephanie · Married on 04/07/2018

I would like to thank Ed and his team for making my day spectacular! My fiance and I searched high and low for a fabulous photographer and videographer. We have been to so many weddings where people are always sitting around starving because the pictures took way to long. I did not want this at my wedding and we were about to just do video because we wanted everything to be right on time. When we met with Ed, he was personable, confident, and professional. At our first meeting I was sold! We went home that night and decided that we needed to have both video and photography at our wedding. It was the best decision that we could have made. I know that weddings can be extremely expensive and the first think you want to cut is photo or video. Well, with Ed you would be making a huge mistake. The day of our wedding, he was EARLY and he even stayed a couple minutes longer! I don't know any vendors who come early or stay late. He also had a list of different photos that he needed to take and he made sure that the bridal team was there and ready to go. My wedding started on time because Ed and his team were organized, professional, and prepared. We received our photos about two weeks later and a preview of our video. Let me just say that they are both amazing. My whole family loved him and when they plan to get married they will be calling Diaz Digital Discoveries! If you are looking for the best then look no further. Please book with him because you will not be disappointed!!!

P.S- He works with the DJ for my wedding and he was amazing too! (Wicked Good Entertainment)

Stephanie

Sent on 05/09/2018
    Diaz Digital Discoveries 18
    Diaz Digital Discoveries 19

Diaz Digital Discoveries's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It gives our team great pleasure to know that our clients are happy with the results of all of our work and efforts. It's the very reason we continue to do our best to provide an amazing experience for our clietns, before, during and after the wedding. Enjoy your photos and video Stephanie and Sean....and may they bring you many years of happy memories! Best, DDD

Eric · Married on 01/27/2018

Ed Diaz shot our wedding in foxboro, ma in late January. From touching base on what we wanted before the wedding, to shooting the wedding. Everything was great and very professional. Can’t wait for our album! Thanks Ed

Sent on 02/18/2018

Danielle · Married on 11/25/2017

My expectations were exceeded with Ed Diaz. He is professional, calm, cool and collective. Ed helped in keeping me stress-free though out the entire wedding process! I can't rave enough about how amazing the photos came out! I will highly recommend him to everyone in the future. Thanks so much for the great work!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Jacklyn · Married on 11/12/2017

Booking Ed Diaz for our wedding was definitely one of the easiest decisions we made. He is extremely easy to work with and made everyone at our wedding comfortable during the picture taking process. We received many many compliments on our wedding photos.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Kayla · Married on 10/13/2017

I can't stop raving about Ed to anyone who will listen. He made our photos amazing beyond words, and the experience was such a fun one. As two people who are admittedly not the perfect wedding clients, we were a bit concerned about how it would go. Neither of us are in front of the camera a lot, and we aren't big on PDA. Ed made us comfortable from the beginning, and made it extremely clear that he would photograph us as the people we actually are, and not make us do poses or anything we were not comfortable with. Of course we had to do the kissing photos, but there was an overall emphasis on fun all day, and we never had a moment we did not enjoy. Even those kissing photos we thought would be uncomfortable had everyone laughing. He even got my 4 year old nephew involved. Many people came to us after the wedding to let us know our photographer was amazing, and I couldn't agree more! Thanks so much, Ed!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Diaz Digital Discoveries 20
    Diaz Digital Discoveries 21
    Diaz Digital Discoveries 22

Diaz Digital Discoveries's reply:

Thank you so much Kayla! We had so much fun capturing your day and sharing in this special day with you both and your families. We are so glad you selected us. May you have many years of happy wedding day memories, with many photos to reflect on all of your great moments. Best wishes!

Jenna · Married on 09/16/2017

Ed did a wonderful job with our wedding photos. He made sure to take the time to meet and talk with us so he knew exactly what we were looking for. I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Diaz Digital Discoveries's reply:

Thank you Jenna! It was a pleasure to capture the memories of your day. Thank you again for selecting us! Best wishes to you both!

Joan · Married on 09/09/2017

We were so fortunate to have found Ed! Meeting him in person and discussing our wishes for our wedding convinced us to look no further! At our wedding, Ed impressed our guests with his amazing personality, unobstrusiveness and willingness to accommodate picture requests. So many of our guests interacted with Ed and told us how much they enjoyed working with him. When we got our pictures, we were rewarded with an amazing selection of pictures that covered every aspect of our wedding. He did not miss a thing! The pictures themselves were beautiful. We are so proud of the incredible pictures that Ed took to preserve our memories forever.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Denielle · Married on 09/08/2017

To say Ed was amazing would be an understatement! My husband is in the entertainment industry and has worked with him on a professional level numerous times, he kept telling me I just HAD to meet him. Well I am SO happy we did, he was the first and only person I met with for photography. The second I met him I felt like we had been forever friends. Ed is not just smart, funny, and kind...he is ridiculously talented. He answers all my questions in a professional and timely manner and the day of the wedding he was my go to guy!! He was there through it all and I couldn’t have imagined our wedding without him... right on down to cleaning smashed cake out of my nostrils!! If you are looking for a compassionate, friendly, talented guy then you NEED Ed!!

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Diaz Digital Discoveries 23

Diaz Digital Discoveries's reply:

It was an honor and a pleasure to capture your day Denielle. So glad you love the photos! Wishing you many, many years of happy memories! xoxo

Taylor · Married on 08/05/2017

Me and my Husband would love to say Ed was one of the best investments of our wedding. After quite few photographer meetings, we instantly knew when walking through ed studio doors that he was different. He's personable, honest and has such a distinct and gorgeous photography style. He was a lot of fun to work with and very responsive leading up to the wedding. On Our big day Ed was punctual and worked very hard from the time he walked in the door until he left. One of the biggest comments from our guests was how great Ed, his team and videographers were and how dedicated to getting the perfect shots. He also ensured that we got all the shots in but were fully present and enjoying our wedding. Once we took our couple shots we barely noticed he was there the rest of the night. We cannot wait to see our photos we know they will be so special and will have one of kind shots to remember our perfect day for a lifetime and we have Ed and his team to thank! I highly recommend his services to everyone

Sent on 08/22/2017

Diaz Digital Discoveries's reply:

Thanks so much Taylor. We are so glad you selected us. We had an absolute blast capturing your wedding day. Glad you like your photos and video. Best wishes to you both!

Jimmy · Married on 07/15/2017

I would highly recommend DDD to any couple looking for videography for their wedding. Ed and his team were absolutely fantastic. From the beginning, he was very easy to talk to and work with. He was flexible and really seemed to care about Jimmy and I and what we were looking for. He drove over 3 hours to get to our venue and was early. I never even really noticed them during the wedding. He posted a video teaser and it is amazing. I think I've watched it 20 times. All of my friends and family have reached out to me complimenting it! I can't wait to see the full video!! Thank you for doing such an amazing job!!
    Lexy Johnson

Sent on 08/10/2017

Diaz Digital Discoveries's reply:

Lexy, thanks so much for selecting us to capture your wedding! It was truly a pleasure and so much fun. Glad you liked the teaser video and can't wait to show you the full version. :-) Best wishes to you both and we hope you keep in touch for your future photo/video needs!

Kelly · Married on 06/24/2017

Using Diaz Digital Discoveries was the best choice for our wedding! Ed went out of his way to make sure our day was perfect! He captured all of our favorite moments perfectly! We are so satisfied with everything and would recommend his services to anyone!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Diaz Digital Discoveries's reply:

Thanks so much Kelly! We are delighted that you were both happy with everything. Thank you again for selecting us to capture your day!

Tina · Married on 06/03/2017

I love Ed, he is just such a joy to work with and does such a great job with the photos! Nothing better than having a really good photographer that makes you feel like you've known him for years, with his cheery personality. Totally recommending him to anyone in need!!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Diaz Digital Discoveries's reply:

Tina, thank you so much! It was a joy to work with you all and we had a blast together! I hope your photos bring you warm memories, smiles and laughs every time you see them! Best Wishes!

Taryn · Married on 05/01/2017

Ed over at DDD is amazing. He is professional but treats you like a person not just someone who hired him. I plan on using him for many years to come !!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Mary · Married on 04/29/2017

Ed was a fantastsic photographer! He did our engagement photo shoot and our wedding photos. Throughout the whole process he was so incredibly helpful. He helped us pick a venue to do our engagement shoots. He made sure we got all the photos we wanted on our big day. And his photos are amazing!! We highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Diaz Digital Discoveries's reply:

Thank you Mary! Such a pleasure to capture you both. Amazing day and so much fun! Enjoy your images! :-)

Adriana · Married on 04/01/2017

He is so amazing. We had snow on our wedding in April and he was very considerate and flexible, he watched the weather along with us and helped make arrangements so that our pictures still came out beautiful even though they were mostly inside. But we still got to venture outside a little and he captured some great pictures with the snow falling.

Sent on 04/21/2017

Diaz Digital Discoveries's reply:

Thank you! It was an absolute pleasure to capture your wedding celebration and family memories. Thank you for entrusting us with it. May you have many years of happy memories together!

Raquel · Married on 11/19/2016

Hiring Diaz Digital Discoveries was, hands down, the best decision we made about our wedding. Ed Diaz was professional and put me and my fiance at ease both before the wedding and on our special day. Ed captured every moment and more than we could have ever expected! The comment people have consistently made after viewing our photos is "amazing" and "how did everyone come out so good!" - you won't be let down with Ed. I am truly grateful for his kind approach and extraordinary talent.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Diaz Digital Discoveries's reply:

Thank you so much for selecting us Raquel! It was a pleasure. We had fun and we wish you many, many years of happy memories through your images.