Dessert deli Reviews

Dessert deli 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect & Professional!

Trish was great to work with in customizing our display of mini pastry hearts for our big day! Everyone loved them! Thank you!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Dessert deli's reply:

Stephanie, I am so glad to hear they went over well! the 3 flavors were delicious. Best Wishes to you and Hubby!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/03/2019

Excellent Desserts and Service

Dessert Deli did an outstanding job with our wedding cake and favors! We really loved that they have the faux cake option, as it looks so real and is so affordable. We really enjoyed working with Trish throughout the process and she made sure everything was perfect. We also ordered cake pops to use as our favor and escort cards with tags we put together. The cake and cake pops were so delicious - I received so many compliments from guests. I would highly recommend Dessert Deli as they are professional and are so good!

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Dessert deli 8
    Dessert deli 9

Nicole
    Thank you for letting us be part of the "BIG" day! It was a pleasure working with you and I am so glad the cake was a hit!
  • Ashley

Ashley Rovner Watson · Married on 04/06/2019

Absolutely stunning cake and it tasted amazing!

Dessert Deli created an absolutely amazing wedding cake for our April wedding. Every aspect we discussed was included, creating another gorgeous centerpiece for us and our guests to enjoy, and the service throughout the wedding planning process was impeccable. Most importantly, the cake tasted AMAZING! We had chocolate and vanilla cake with chocolate, vanilla, and raspberry buttercream- all of which tasted so so good. We cannot recommended Dessert Deli enough! Thank you for helping make our wedding even more incredible :)
    -Ashley and Brett

Sent on 05/01/2019

Dessert deli's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. it was a pleasure working with both of you. Best Wishes on your future adventures!
  • Juliana

Juliana · Married on 03/30/2019

Awesome cake, easy to work with!

Dessert Deli was the first and only place we looked at for a wedding cake! They were highly recommended to us. When we arrived for an appointment to test flavors, plates of cake slices were ready for us. We honestly thought they were all delicious, but red velvet was our favorite. They had photo albums available of cake designs they had done in the past (you can bring your own photo of course) and we found a design in there that was perfect. We wanted a small cake for our sweetheart table and then sheet cake for our guests, and they worked with us and gave us a great price (complete with $25 off because my brother had used them also!) Our guests enjoyed it, we loved it, and it looked awesome. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Dessert deli 10

Richard · Married on 12/26/2018

These cakes are amazing and beautiful. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Dessert deli's reply:

Thank you Richard, and remember to use your Bridal Discount program for your anniversary cakes!
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 10/20/2018

I wish we could have our wedding cake all over again!

We LOVED our wedding cake from Dessert Deli Bakery! Our wedding was at Holiday Valley, and the cake was included in our reception cost. Dessert Deli worked with us to make sure it fit the cost. We chose yellow cake with fresh strawberry buttercream and red velvet with cinnamon buttercream. I want to order another cake for our first anniversary (in case our topper doesn’t taste good from the freezer)! All of our guests commented about how delicious the cake was!

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Dessert deli 11

Dessert deli's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! Remember to use your Bridal Discount when you order your anniversary cake !

Megan · Married on 09/22/2018

We highly recommend Dessert Deli for all your wedding dessert needs. They designed a beautiful faux wedding cake for us. We went with the white cake with the mango filling and a red velvet cake with cinnamon filling and both were incredibly delicious! We also had an array of desserts from them set out at our dessert table and pretty much almost all were gone by the end of the night. Our guests bee-lined to the dessert table and raved about how delicious everything was. Cheesecake pops, tiramisu, mini cannolis, cookies, caramel apple tarts, key lime pies...these were just some of the desserts we had displayed. They helped make our day a perfect one!

Sent on 09/25/2018

KATHLEEN · Married on 07/21/2018

We had a great experience with Dessert Deli. We weren't sure what we wanted but they helped us every step of the way. The cake was beautiful and tasted as good as it looked.

Sent on 07/30/2018
    Dessert deli 12

Dessert deli's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at the Dessert deli! We are very happy the cake was enjoyed and the design met your expectations. this is what we shoot for every time!
  • JMK1037

Jenna · Married on 07/21/2018

The most delicious cake!

My husband and I were married this past July and had Dessert Deli do our cake. We got married at Holiday Valley and the cake was rolled in to the dinner package, so I can’t share any information regarding pricing. I will say that our cake was seriously the most delicious cake I have ever tasted. We chose their lemon cake with white chocolate mousse and blueberry filling...SO GOOD. We got so many compliments from our guests on how good it was! I’m really hoping I did a good enough job wrapping our top tier prior to sticking it in the freezer because I can’t wait to eat it on our first anniversary!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Dessert deli's reply:

Thanks Jenna! Remember if you need to order an anniversary cake any year you will receive our Bridal Discount.
    Trish

Linda · Married on 04/28/2018

We planned our cake via email and phone conversations. A friend in the area did the cake tasting for me. I sent pictures of cakes I liked from Pinecrest, and sent a couple of kayaks I ordered online. It was awesome! Delicious and nearly exactly how the picture I sent looked . I think that it looked better! I’m really happy I used this vendor and my guests enjoyed the cake. We picked lemon cake with lemon curd in one layer and raspberry in another. Magnificent! Thanks Dessert Deli and Trish for an awesome cake! When we picked up our cake we also bought something for the night before and it was also delicious!!
    Linda

Sent on 05/06/2018
    Dessert deli 13

Dessert deli's reply:

Linda, it was so nice of you to take the time to write this! It was our pleasure working with you and i am happy all turned out well.
    Trish

Erin · Married on 04/21/2018

We decided to go with Dessert deli after doing a cake-tasting there, and they are extremely professional and knowledgeable. We ended up getting a faux cake with cut-out to cut, and served our guests from sheet cakes, which was totally believable, and saved us a lot of money!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2017

Trish was great at our initial cake tasting. They gave us several options to try and took us back in the freezer area to look at designs. We quickly picked a design and flavor - the process was easy! On the wedding day the cake looked and tasted amazing! We received a ton of compliments on the cake and dessert trays we had purchased there as well. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Dessert deli's reply:

Thanks Michelle! just one clarification the wedding cakes you saw were in the cooler not the freezer. although it may have felt that cold! I am happy the cake turned out well for you! don't forget about using the Bridal discount program for you anniversary cakes.

Christine · Married on 10/14/2017

Dessert Deli made the most delicious wedding cake I have ever tasted! Our guests raved about it all night! They made our cake exactly how we wanted it from a picture we showed them, and the flavors were out of this world. The cake was affordable, and they even provide a cake stand for free (as long as you return it within 24 hours after the wedding). I would recommend Dessert Deli to anyone getting married!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Dessert deli 14

Dessert deli's reply:

Thank you Christine for the kind words. Pretty design with a great taste - that's what we are going for! please remember to use your Bridal discount for your anniversary cakes!

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2017

Our cake was gorgeously decorated and tasted fantastic. We opted for white cake with a layer of chocolate in the middle, raspberry buttercream filling and ivory buttercream frosting. I'm salivating just thinking about it and can't wait until our first anniversary to eat it again!

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Dessert deli 15
    Dessert deli 16

Dessert deli's reply:

Thank you Michelle! And remember your anniversary caek all fall under the Bridal Discount Program!!

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

The tasting was set up well and the staff provided us with a lot of information prior to booking with them. Everything went smoothly!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Grace · Married on 09/09/2017

Dessert Deil brought my dream cakes to life! They made both the grooms cake and wedding cake and I was so shocked both times, with how beautiful they looked and how amazing they tasted (even though I already knew the taste would be great :)) Would 100% recommend them for any dessert needs!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Dessert deli's reply:

Thank you Grace, this makes us happy to hear!

Melissa · Married on 09/03/2017

Dessert deli made our cake tasting so much fun! Their cakes were so delicious it made having to choose a flavor difficult, but then they said we could do a mix! The cake was absolutely beautiful and everything we dreamed of! They delivered it on time with no issues!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Carolyn · Married on 08/12/2017

Great cake and beautiful designs! So delicious!

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Dessert deli 17

Bridget · Married on 08/05/2017

Our venue originally included the cake from Dessert Deli. Full disclosure, I'm not a cake person - I was going to do a cookie tower. But since it was included & had to be cake or cupcakes, no problem. Plus, Dessert Deli makes awesome cakes. Well, about a month before our wedding our venue had changed their packages and our cake was no longer included. Trish was beyond helpful to accommodate and change our package to include a smaller cake and cupcakes that worked with our now amended budget. They brought everything in, set it up, and overall knocked it out of the park. I wish I could have eaten more of the cake (& the frosting, which I usually leave on the plate, was TO DIE FOR)!! Thank you!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Dessert deli's reply:

Thank you Bridget. Last minute changes are always worrisome but i am happy it turned out so well.

Kara · Married on 06/03/2017

The cake was perfect. We did a three tier cake for cutting and 2 sheet cakes to make the cake service go faster (we had 260 guests). I could not be happier with the way it turned out!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Dessert deli's reply:

Thank you, we loved being a part of your big day!

Liz · Married on 05/19/2017

We worked with Trish to design a cupcake tower with a smaller cake on top for our wedding. She was wonderful to work with throughout the whole process as we tried to decide what exactly we wanted, and it turned out so beautifully, just as I'd imagined. The cupcakes were also soo delicious!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Dessert deli's reply:

Thank you Liz, it was our pleasure to be part of your wedding day! I am so happy it all turned out so well.

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2017

..................................................................

Sent on 09/26/2016

Melissa · Married on 01/14/2017

Awesome cake tasting for myself, fiance, and my mom with a side of coffee. Delicious cake options to choose from with their books of past cakes for inspiration in designing your own. Our 3 tier wintery, snowflake decorated cake was gorgeous and the cost was so reasonable for such a well-decorated work of art that was so delicious. They worked directly with the Pearl Street team at the Lafayette so I didn't even have to get involved with delivery/set up etc which was great. Loved working with them for our wedding!!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/29/2016

They were so easy to work with! Beautiful cake!! Tasted amazing!! Their cakes are the best for every occasion!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Dessert deli's reply:

Thank you! It is our pleasure to be part of family special occasions.

Kelly · Married on 10/07/2016

Not only was our cake beautiful, but it basically melted in our mouths!! I had so many people tell us that it was the best wedding cake they had ever had!! We attended a wedding a week after our own, and I couldn't even finish the piece of cake that I had at their wedding, because it was no where close, in comparison, to our cake!! Hands down the best wedding cake I have ever had!! And the price was so reasonable!!

Sent on 11/27/2016