Dessert deli Reviews

Dessert deli 4
Dessert deli 5
Dessert deli 6

Richard · Married on 12/26/2018

These cakes are amazing and beautiful. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Dessert deli's reply:

Thank you Richard, and remember to use your Bridal Discount program for your anniversary cakes!

Megan · Married on 09/22/2018

We highly recommend Dessert Deli for all your wedding dessert needs. They designed a beautiful faux wedding cake for us. We went with the white cake with the mango filling and a red velvet cake with cinnamon filling and both were incredibly delicious! We also had an array of desserts from them set out at our dessert table and pretty much almost all were gone by the end of the night. Our guests bee-lined to the dessert table and raved about how delicious everything was. Cheesecake pops, tiramisu, mini cannolis, cookies, caramel apple tarts, key lime pies...these were just some of the desserts we had displayed. They helped make our day a perfect one!

KATHLEEN · Married on 07/21/2018

We had a great experience with Dessert Deli. We weren't sure what we wanted but they helped us every step of the way. The cake was beautiful and tasted as good as it looked.

Sent on 07/30/2018
    Dessert deli 7

Dessert deli's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at the Dessert deli! We are very happy the cake was enjoyed and the design met your expectations. this is what we shoot for every time!
  • JMK1037

Jenna · Married on 07/21/2018

The most delicious cake!

My husband and I were married this past July and had Dessert Deli do our cake. We got married at Holiday Valley and the cake was rolled in to the dinner package, so I can’t share any information regarding pricing. I will say that our cake was seriously the most delicious cake I have ever tasted. We chose their lemon cake with white chocolate mousse and blueberry filling...SO GOOD. We got so many compliments from our guests on how good it was! I’m really hoping I did a good enough job wrapping our top tier prior to sticking it in the freezer because I can’t wait to eat it on our first anniversary!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Dessert deli's reply:

Thanks Jenna! Remember if you need to order an anniversary cake any year you will receive our Bridal Discount.
    Trish

Linda · Married on 04/28/2018

We planned our cake via email and phone conversations. A friend in the area did the cake tasting for me. I sent pictures of cakes I liked from Pinecrest, and sent a couple of kayaks I ordered online. It was awesome! Delicious and nearly exactly how the picture I sent looked . I think that it looked better! I’m really happy I used this vendor and my guests enjoyed the cake. We picked lemon cake with lemon curd in one layer and raspberry in another. Magnificent! Thanks Dessert Deli and Trish for an awesome cake! When we picked up our cake we also bought something for the night before and it was also delicious!!
    Linda

Sent on 05/06/2018
    Dessert deli 8

Dessert deli's reply:

Linda, it was so nice of you to take the time to write this! It was our pleasure working with you and i am happy all turned out well.
    Trish

Erin · Married on 04/21/2018

We decided to go with Dessert deli after doing a cake-tasting there, and they are extremely professional and knowledgeable. We ended up getting a faux cake with cut-out to cut, and served our guests from sheet cakes, which was totally believable, and saved us a lot of money!

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2017

Trish was great at our initial cake tasting. They gave us several options to try and took us back in the freezer area to look at designs. We quickly picked a design and flavor - the process was easy! On the wedding day the cake looked and tasted amazing! We received a ton of compliments on the cake and dessert trays we had purchased there as well. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Dessert deli's reply:

Thanks Michelle! just one clarification the wedding cakes you saw were in the cooler not the freezer. although it may have felt that cold! I am happy the cake turned out well for you! don't forget about using the Bridal discount program for you anniversary cakes.

Christine · Married on 10/14/2017

Dessert Deli made the most delicious wedding cake I have ever tasted! Our guests raved about it all night! They made our cake exactly how we wanted it from a picture we showed them, and the flavors were out of this world. The cake was affordable, and they even provide a cake stand for free (as long as you return it within 24 hours after the wedding). I would recommend Dessert Deli to anyone getting married!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Dessert deli 9

Dessert deli's reply:

Thank you Christine for the kind words. Pretty design with a great taste - that's what we are going for! please remember to use your Bridal discount for your anniversary cakes!

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2017

Our cake was gorgeously decorated and tasted fantastic. We opted for white cake with a layer of chocolate in the middle, raspberry buttercream filling and ivory buttercream frosting. I'm salivating just thinking about it and can't wait until our first anniversary to eat it again!

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Dessert deli 10
    Dessert deli 11

Dessert deli's reply:

Thank you Michelle! And remember your anniversary caek all fall under the Bridal Discount Program!!

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

The tasting was set up well and the staff provided us with a lot of information prior to booking with them. Everything went smoothly!

Grace · Married on 09/09/2017

Dessert Deil brought my dream cakes to life! They made both the grooms cake and wedding cake and I was so shocked both times, with how beautiful they looked and how amazing they tasted (even though I already knew the taste would be great :)) Would 100% recommend them for any dessert needs!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Dessert deli's reply:

Thank you Grace, this makes us happy to hear!

Melissa · Married on 09/03/2017

Dessert deli made our cake tasting so much fun! Their cakes were so delicious it made having to choose a flavor difficult, but then they said we could do a mix! The cake was absolutely beautiful and everything we dreamed of! They delivered it on time with no issues!

Carolyn · Married on 08/12/2017

Great cake and beautiful designs! So delicious!

Dessert deli 12

Bridget · Married on 08/05/2017

Our venue originally included the cake from Dessert Deli. Full disclosure, I'm not a cake person - I was going to do a cookie tower. But since it was included & had to be cake or cupcakes, no problem. Plus, Dessert Deli makes awesome cakes. Well, about a month before our wedding our venue had changed their packages and our cake was no longer included. Trish was beyond helpful to accommodate and change our package to include a smaller cake and cupcakes that worked with our now amended budget. They brought everything in, set it up, and overall knocked it out of the park. I wish I could have eaten more of the cake (& the frosting, which I usually leave on the plate, was TO DIE FOR)!! Thank you!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Dessert deli's reply:

Thank you Bridget. Last minute changes are always worrisome but i am happy it turned out so well.

Kara · Married on 06/03/2017

The cake was perfect. We did a three tier cake for cutting and 2 sheet cakes to make the cake service go faster (we had 260 guests). I could not be happier with the way it turned out!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Dessert deli's reply:

Thank you, we loved being a part of your big day!

Liz · Married on 05/19/2017

We worked with Trish to design a cupcake tower with a smaller cake on top for our wedding. She was wonderful to work with throughout the whole process as we tried to decide what exactly we wanted, and it turned out so beautifully, just as I'd imagined. The cupcakes were also soo delicious!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Dessert deli's reply:

Thank you Liz, it was our pleasure to be part of your wedding day! I am so happy it all turned out so well.

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2017

..................................................................

Melissa · Married on 01/14/2017

Awesome cake tasting for myself, fiance, and my mom with a side of coffee. Delicious cake options to choose from with their books of past cakes for inspiration in designing your own. Our 3 tier wintery, snowflake decorated cake was gorgeous and the cost was so reasonable for such a well-decorated work of art that was so delicious. They worked directly with the Pearl Street team at the Lafayette so I didn't even have to get involved with delivery/set up etc which was great. Loved working with them for our wedding!!

Stephanie · Married on 10/29/2016

They were so easy to work with! Beautiful cake!! Tasted amazing!! Their cakes are the best for every occasion!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Dessert deli's reply:

Thank you! It is our pleasure to be part of family special occasions.

Kelly · Married on 10/07/2016

Not only was our cake beautiful, but it basically melted in our mouths!! I had so many people tell us that it was the best wedding cake they had ever had!! We attended a wedding a week after our own, and I couldn't even finish the piece of cake that I had at their wedding, because it was no where close, in comparison, to our cake!! Hands down the best wedding cake I have ever had!! And the price was so reasonable!!

Jacqueline · Married on 08/20/2016

MY CAKE WAS PERFECT!!! Literally the most gorgeous perfect cake that anyone has ever had. Trish read my mind, and created something more gorgeous than I could have ever imagined AND it was delicious. People are still talking to me about how amazing my cake was. Thank you Trish!! You are the BEST!!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Dessert deli's reply:

Thank you Jacqueline. However, it always helps when you have a bride that is so flexible and willing to let the decorators do their thing!

Best wishes to you and your husband!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 08/13/2016

Amazing desserts all around and our cake was fabulous! Showed them ideas of designs that they were able to produce.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Dessert deli's reply:

Thank you , we are so happy you were pleased! Do not froget to use your Bridal Discount for your anniversary cakes.

Katie · Married on 07/30/2016

They did an amazing job for our wedding!!!! We had cupcakes and a small cake. After we chose our flavors and frosting they asked our wedding colors and they did the rest! They set up and had boxes for us to take what was left home. Everything was so good and looked amazing!! The price we couldn't beat either. Our cupcakes are still being talked about six months later!!!

Magen · Married on 07/16/2016

We ordered our wedding cake from Dessert Deli for our 07/16/16 Wedding! We met with Claudine originally who was absolutely amazing. The cake tasting was awesome and they give you so many options to choose from.
    My Husband and I decided on a four tier squared wedding cake with golden almond cake/strawberry filling and classic white wedding cake with white chocolate mouse filling. The cake was delicious! And it was beautiful... Dessert Deli staff will meet with you as many times as needed and they are very patient. not to mention they will work with you no matter what your budget is. We also met with Trish for our finally meeting to make sure everything was all set, she was very nice and professional, she also let us try more cake!! We saved the top layer of the cake for our anniversary, I cant wait to have some more! =)
    Thank You again Dessert Deli for surpassing our expectations!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Dessert deli's reply:

THANK YOU, so happy you were pleased. don't forget about your Bridal discount for your anniversary cakes!

Our wedding cake was stunning. The hand-painted frosting flowers cascading down the cake were beautiful. My family consists of dessert snobs, so the taste is ultimately most important. Dessert Deli made us such a delicious German chocolate wedding cake. The tasting was a very pleasant experience. I would highly recommend this vendor!