Desiree Montesano Reviews

Desiree Montesano 5
Desiree Montesano 6

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding 10/13/18

I was so happy with my experience with Desiree on my wedding day! I found her information on Wedding Wire, and she was available to schedule a trial right away. She went through a variety of hairstyles with me until we found the right one. She did such an amazing job on my hair on my wedding day, as well as my mom's and bridesmaids- everybody was extremely happy with their hairstyles! She arrived on time, and everybody's hair was finished with more than enough time to spare. Desiree's personality is exactly what you need on the morning of your wedding- she is calm, friendly, and got along wonderfully with our makeup artist. I would highly recommend booking Desiree to everybody!

Shaina · Married on 07/07/2018

Desiree is amazing!

I can't recommend Desiree enough! Desiree provides the best quality service, is professional, quick to respond, flexible and so willing to accommodate! Her work is impeccable and everyone's hair and makeup was perfect and exactly what they wanted.. and stayed perfectly in place the entire night! I truly can't thank her enough for helping us make our wedding perfect =)

Desiree Montesano 7
    Desiree Montesano 8
    Desiree Montesano 9
    Desiree Montesano 10
    Desiree Montesano 11

Samantha · Married on 10/14/2017

Desiree was amazing! I was confident that I didn’t have to worry about my hair and makeup the moment I first talked to her. During the trial she did exactly what I explained which only made the decision on what to do with my hair that much more difficult because both styles looked amazing and were exactly what I pictured. She was so much fun to have the morning of the wedding! I felt like one of my friends was hanging out with us and my hair looked even better than it did at the trial, if that’s even possible. I would choose her over and over again! I wish I lived closer because I would start using her as my regular hairdresser... and all you ladies know that’s saying a lot! Thank you Desiree! Our wedding day wouldn’t have been as perfect without you!

Tia · Married on 09/09/2017

I've known Desiree my whole life! I have gone to beauty school and met a lot of nice women who also do hair... but let me tell you... Desiree is THE BEST!!! She has done my hair for countless events, my sisters wedding... and I wouldn't have dreamed of using anyone else for my own wedding day (I would have moved my date if she wasn't available! Literally). She is amazing at what she does... takes your vision and makes it 100 times better! A sweet, kind, fun loving soul that will put your wedding morning at ease and stress free. Thank you so much Desiree for everything that you do!

STEFANIE · Married on 07/22/2017

I was a bridesmaid a couple of years ago & the bride used Desiree for her wedding & I knew right away that I would want to have her do my hair for mine. I booked a trial with her but it was really just a formality because I knew i would use her. She worked so fast - she did 10 girls hair in about 5 hours! I wish I could have Desiree move into my house to do my hair every single day. She really is very talented & was an absolute pleasure to work with!!

Kimberly · Married on 07/01/2017

I feel so lucky to have found Desiree! Not only is she super professional and accommodating, but she is also so down to earth and eager to help relieve stress in any way possible. Within a week of contacting her, she was available to come to my apartment for a hair trial, and she brought her makeup artist who was available for the wedding day with her as well. I knew I was in good hands after seeing some different styles Desiree could do during my trial. Furthermore, she helped give me advice about our day of timeline and how to speak to my bridesmaids about getting their hair and makeup done when I wasn't able to pay for it myself. I wound up having Desiree and Nicole (makeup artist) do my hair and makeup for my bridal shower as well. I got tons of compliments both at the bridal shower and on the wedding day about my hair and makeup. Without knowing exactly what I wanted, I felt like they knew what questions to ask to pull it out of me. I was super impressed with their work and flexibility. The two of them came at 8am on the morning of the wedding and completed hair and makeup for 12 people! And everyone looked amazing!!! I had been worried that having only two people wouldn't be enough, but Desiree assured me that she and Nicole could handle it - and she was totally correct. We finished before noon and I never felt like we were rushed or pressed for time. She also wanted to make sure that I LOVED my hair for the wedding and actually redid it after I wasn't sure the first time around. The getting ready part of my day was such a fun highlight because Desiree and Nicole felt like part of the group just hanging out as we got all dolled up. The fact that Desiree comes to you is such a stress reliever! Many of the other places/companies I looked at I tried to convince me that coming to them was better (despite having similar prices). I can't imagine having done it any differently, and I would HIGHLY recommend Desiree for your wedding day.

jessica · Married on 06/30/2017

Desiree is AWESOME! She was recommended to me through my sister, and from the moment I met her I felt so comfortable around her. At my trial I had a few ideas of what I liked but did not really know what exactly I wanted. She asked me a few questions and came up with three different hairstyles that I loved! The day of, my entire bridal party loved working with her- between the quality of her work and her awesome personality. It felt like we had an old friend with us because she is so friendly and warm! Everyone loved their hair, including my super picky and self conscious mother. A few of my girls have very curly/frizzy hair, and another had thin hair and she knew what to do for all of them. She is really great at knowing what works for everyone's hair and face. All of our hair survived being outside for over two hours on a super humid day, and then a night full of wild dancing. I am SO happy I had her with us for my wedding day!

marie · Married on 06/23/2017

Desiree is so good at what she's doing. She was so sweet and very professional. Highly recommended! Will definitely hire her for my next event

Erica · Married on 06/16/2017

Desiree was amazing to work with! Very accommodating, friendly, talented, and fun to be around!

Leah · Married on 11/12/2016

Desiree was incredibly easy to work with and she did a fantastic job!

Nicole · Married on 11/04/2016

Desiree is not only sweet but super talented as well ! She kept me calm and made me beautiful and all my bridal party on my special day ! She stays true to your wants and needs and helps your vision come to life . I highly recommend her for your wedding or any event or special night !! Xo

Desiree Montesano 12

Jamie · Married on 10/22/2016

Desiree was amazing! She knew exactly what I wanted and I didn't have to say much. She knew who I was and the look I was going for. I felt like my best friend was doing my hair. It was a great experience. Thank you so much for everything, Des! You made my day that much more special!

Adi · Married on 10/15/2016

I wish I could give Desiree 6 stars!! She was amazing with all of the girls and doing my hair exactly how we all wanted (even my young nieces). She's very sweet and super accommodating! If you're looking for the perfect person to do your hair for your wedding (or anything else) I highly recommend her!!

Lindsay · Married on 09/17/2016

I can't say enough great things about Desiree. She did an AMAZING job on my hair and my bridesmaids/MOB were thrilled with their hair as well. She stayed true to our requests and was so thorough. We were actually ahead of schedule while getting ready because she is just that good. She came all the way to NY from CT for my trial and she was early the morning of my wedding. I couldn't imagine having anyone else be there for me & my girls on my big day. I can't thank you enough, Des!! ????

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2016

Desiree was amazing and I can't imagine her not having been a part of my big day. She was incredibly responsive throughout the process, answering my many, many questions. She was patient and listened to my ideas, and suggested things she thought would work based on what I told her I liked. For my trial, she tried several different looks and really listened to what I liked. For the big day, she was a calming, happy and professional presence to have in the room. I loved the way my hair turned out - as did all of my bridesmaids and two mothers. Desiree is incredibly skilled and can do a range of different styles and knows what works best for all different types of hair. We were so, so happy with everything she did. I HIGHLY recommend having Desiree be a part of your day too - you will not regret it!

Katie · Married on 08/05/2016

Desiree was a dream to work with! As someone who normally hates the way her hair looks after it is styled, I was blown away by how amazing my hair looked for my wedding (and the day after)! She is also super quick and efficient, and is very good at making you feel comfortable and at ease. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a stylist for their wedding/bridal party.

talia · Married on 07/03/2016

Desiree was an absolute pleasure to work with. I had trials with other stylists before her and was very worried about what I was going to do with my hair. When I had my first consult with Desiree all of my worries went away. She got me and knew exactly what I was looking for, for my special day. She was professional yet fun and made all of not only look amazing, but feel amazing!!! My mother, sister, flower girl and I got endless compliments about how great our hair looked. I wish I could get married every weekend just to work with Desiree!! Thank you so much!

Caron · Married on 06/30/2016

Desiree is one of the most professional stylists I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I live in NYC and she has been doing my hair for the last 9 years. People say I am crazy to travel over an hour to see her but she is well worth it! She is very accommodating and truly listens and works with her clients. She has colored, cut and applied extensions and I feel more beautiful every time I leave her chair! Desiree is knowledgable of latest trends, styles and colors. She has done bayalage and ombré with blonde and dark red and I have been impressed with her technique and attention to detail. I am so pleased to have her as my stylist. She knows what I want to do and achieves the look and style I want everytime. She has also done curls and updos for weddings and again achieved the look with her own personal touch. Please consider booking with Desiree, you will be so glad that you did! :)

HEATHER · Married on 05/28/2016

I was extremely lucky to find Desiree for my wedding. I am from NJ and live in CT and have had a difficult time finding the right hair salon in fact I still drove to NJ to get my hair cut and colored until now. I reached out to a location in Greenwich, CT and they recommended Desiree Montesano. I immediately contacted her and it was the best decision I made. From the moment we spoke she was in tune with what style I was looking for and wasn't satisfied until it was perfect. Desiree came to my home for my hair trial and did about 15 different hair styles in what felt like 20 minutes. She's quick and precise with her work and that was something I loved! Desirees pricing is extremely affordable and very competitive in the CT Marketplace. I had 10 women in my bridal party including mother of the bride and mother of the groom and Desiree had everyone's hair completed with plenty of time to spare. Most Salons wanted to send me two stylists which was almost double the price and they said one person cannot do 10 styles the morning of a wedding. Well, Designs By Des sure can and she killed it. Every single girl in my party looked amazing and they loved their hair style. I had Desiree come to the venue with me after the ceremony to do my second hair style and she offered to fix up any of the bridal parties hair as well which I thought was extremely nice. I highly recommend Desiree for your upcoming wedding and other events! I continue to have her style my hair for events I attend and she also cuts and colors my hair! Thanks Des!!!!

Katie · Married on 04/30/2016

Words cannot describe how incredibly grateful I am for the beautiful work Desiree did on my big day- my hair came out better than I ever could have imagined!! She truly made me feel like the most beautiful bride ever. Despite not knowing exactly what style I wanted after my trial, it was made clear to me that Desiree is crazy talented and felt confident that she would do a great job with whatever I decided. A couple weeks before my wedding I went in a different direction with a French twist, something we didn't try during the trial, and the result was beyond amazing. I've been admiring pictures from my wedding day (2 weeks ago) and couldn't be more pleased with how perfect my hair was... I've received so many compliments. Not only does Desiree do beautiful work, she has a beautiful personality as well, providing a fun and calming presence on my big day... she was also amazing with my little flower girls :) Book Desiree and you will not be disappointed!!!

A friend referred me to Desiree for my cousins wedding. She did a fabulous updo on me that lasted All day and night dancing the night away!

Kristi · Married on 03/04/2016

Desiree is absolutely amazing to work with!! She is such a sweetheart and does beautiful hair! Everyone in my bridal party looked stunning and we couldn't have been happier!

Anna · Married on 12/11/2015

I have used Desiree for many events! Her hair services and customer service is top notch. I would recommend her to other clients. She makes you feel so comfortable and really takes your personal ideas into account when working on your hair!

Ellen · Married on 10/11/2015

Desiree was a pleasure to work with! Extremely easy going, received compliments all day!!! Everything went smooth. Would highly recommend her to anyone looking for hair services!!

Marie · Married on 07/12/2015

Desiree did a fantastic job with my wedding hair. She is very professional and talented. I had a 9am wedding ceremony and Desiree came to my house at 3:30 in the morning to get all of the ladies gorgeous for the day! She’s such a trooper! I highly recommend Desiree; She will not let you down.