Evermore Beauty

Ellington, CT View map Visit website

Evermore Beauty, based in Ellington, Connecticut, is a beauty service that provides on-site wedding day makeup.

The company is owned by Eve Grenon, who is a certified makeup artist and has been doing makeup professionally for just about 10 years, specializing in bridal. She understands how important your wedding day is and how it's one of the biggest days of your life which is why she specializes in bulletproof bridal makeup. Makeup that will last throughout all emotions and weather.

Evermore Beauty uses quality makeup in her kit. Eve carefully listens to each clients vision for their big day. The entire get-ready process is designed to make clients feel pampered as they prepare for their special occasion. Every look is created to enhance the client's inherent beauty, for a look that is both authentic and stunning.

Besides wedding makeup, Eve's portfolio also includes work in fashion and other creative forms of makeup styling.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Ashley
    Ashley S. Married on 10/23/2021

fantastic!

Evermore Beauty came to the rescue on my big day! With such short notice I thought I was out of luck with make up for my wedding but Eve was able to squeeze me in! She came to the bridal suite, was so personable and compassionate. She worked her magic and made me feel absolutely stunning. Even more incredible looking back on photos. I would recommend her to ANYONE for any type of event. She's got some talent that's for sure! And a beautiful personality to go along with it.
  • I
    Ilyssa R. Married on 05/02/2020

Best Makeup Artist

Eve was wonderful, she saved the day coming in last minute to help my bridesmaids and I out. She was very personable and was a joy to work with. Not to mention she did an amazing job on my make up. I hired her without even doing a trial because I saw her work and trust her as an artist. I told her what I was looking for and she made it happen. I have never felt more beautiful then when she did my makeup. I will definitely be hiring her for any future events! Thank you again!!
    Sam Married on 11/02/2013
    Eve was absolutely fantastic. She was flexible and kind enough to allow me to come to her home on a Sunday morning for my trial, and she listened to what I wanted for my look. The day of the wedding, she was willing to make a change from what we had done at the trial and honestly, it was perfect. I couldn't have asked to look any better. She also made my bridesmaids look gorgeous.

I loved working with Eve and highly recommend her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Deals

Evermore Beauty 1
Exclusive

HaleChannel Studios HaleChannel Studios Wedding Videographers

Eve is an amazing makeup artist. She always does a great job. Plus, she is really nice!!! I recommend her 100%

Wedding Inspirations Wedding Inspirations Wedding Planners

The Makeup Authority is my Preferred Vendor for any event. Eve does amazing work, is reliable & is competitively priced. Book The Makeup Authority to do your makeup at your next special event you will not be disappointed!

Ellington Ellington, CT, 06029
Location of (Evermore Beauty)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding