PBBeautyStudio

Sterling, CT View map Visit website

PBBeautyStudio is a beauty studio offering hair and makeup services to wedding parties in Sterling, Connecticut. The team offers those stepping down the aisle professional treatments complemented by warm, friendly service. They strive to make getting ready for the altar as convenient and stress-free as possible for to-be-weds.

PBBeautyStudio can welcome parties to the studio or bring the salon chair to a location of a couple’s choosing. They offer a wide range of services designed to make to-be-weds look and feel great. The team specializes in airbrush makeup, as well as false eyelash application and more. Their hair treatments include blowouts and updos. They also offer a trial service, allowing to-be-weds to test out the service before deciding on a look for their special day.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$55

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$55

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$55

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$55

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Michelle P. Getting married on 10/22/2022

A magical transformation to say the least !

Paige and her team made each and everyone one of us feel beautiful and special every step of the way! They were lovely and professional and fit right in like they were a part of our family. I couldn’t have felt more beautiful on my wedding day. ❤️❤️
    Chelsea K. Married on 10/02/2021

Great Experience

Paige was hired by my friend to do hair and makeup for her and her bridal party recently and I cannot say enough good things about her. Hair and makeup came out beautiful for everyone, especially the bride and Paige fit right in with the whole bridal party! I t was a pleasure to have her there with us. I can’t recommend her enough for making my friend feel beautiful on her special day!
    Jaime M. Married on 10/02/2021

Wonderful Wedding Hair/Makeup Team

Many parts of the wedding planning process can be stressful, working with Paige and PBBeauty Studio was not one of those things. From the first email conversation with Paige she was extremely helpful and responsive to all my inquiries. My hair and make up trial went wonderfully and she was extremely helpful and matched my vision of what I was hoping for for my big day. I do not typically wear a lot of makeup and she listened to my concerns and helped create a look that made me feel comfortable but also confident and like a beautiful bride. She fit right in with all of my bridesmaids and family while we got ready and kept perfectly to the timeline. I can not imagine using anyone else for my hair and makeup for my wedding and am so glad that I found her.

plainfield pike sterling ct 06377 Sterling, CT, 06377
Location of (PBBeautyStudio)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding