Denita's Artistry

1 Elmhurst Cir, West Hartford, CT 06110 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Denita's Artistry

Denita's Artistry is a wedding makeup business based in West Hartford, Connecticut, that also serves all over the state of Connecticut, and Hampden County, MA. The owner, Denita, is a professional certified makeup artist who has been in the beauty industry for over four years. At Denita’s Artistry, Denita’s top priority is quality. She will go above and beyond to make sure you look and feel beautiful on your wedding day, and are happy with her work before you walk down the aisle.

Denita at Denita’s Artistry has experience doing makeup for weddings, photoshoots and group parties. She offers a variety of wedding makeup services to brides and their entire bridal party on the day of the wedding. Those services include airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, natural makeup and false eyelashes. Denita can accommodate bridal parties of up to eight people.

Follow Denita's Artistry on

3 Reviews for Denita's Artistry

Denita's Artistry 1
Denita's Artistry 2

Miki · Married on 01/28/2015

The bestttt

Very professional. Used great products. Honored my wishes on the type of look I wanted. Was prompt and took her time to make sure everything was flawless. Love love love her work and will definitely be using her again in the future.

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Denita's Artistry 4
  • Racha

Racha B · Married on 03/05/2014

Looooovvvveeeeee

Where do I begin? I’m not one who wears a lot of makeup, the most I usually put on is some mascara and fill in my brows. So when Denita did my makeup, I felt like a beauty queen!! She asked me what I wanted her to do, but I gave her full creative control and she worked her magic!!! Denita talked me through everything she was doing. She gave me lots of tips that I can use on a daily basis if I want to jazz up my normally minimal look. She also gave lots of educational information and told me where to buy the various products for reasonable prices. If you have the opportunity to have Denita be your makeup artist, grab the chance...you won’t be disappointed!!!

Sent on 01/07/2019