35 Reviews for Delectable Delights

Vegan (1)
Fresh Fruit (1)
Organic (1)
30 Delectable Delights Reviews

Delectable Delights made our Grand Canyon cake come to life! The colorful swirls look just like those throughout the Canyon. We had a 3 layer cake with different flavors. They were all so delicious! We had so many compliments on the looks and the taste of our wedding cake. They also made some amazing pastries for our wedding too! Choose Delectable Delights for your next event. You will fall in love with their work!
Thank you Angela and team for making our dream cake!

Photo for Delectable Delights Review - Our Grand Canyon Wedding cake
Profile Picture Kalynn, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Angela was amazing to work with! She captured exactly what we were hoping for in the design of our beach themed wedding cake/cupcakes and they tasted absolutely amazing! We would highly recommend them, they were outstanding!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes, Cake Toppers

Working with Angie was actually a "Delight"! She was so understanding and patient, and was always willing to work with us. We had 2 cake tastings, and at the second tasting we decided to change almost everything that we decided on at the first tasting, and with her being so flexible and willing to work with you, is something that no bride could ever take for granted. But not only was the planning a great experience, her cake is so amazing. We also had cake truffles and shooters which were to die for, so before you look any further, definitely consider Delectable Delights for your next wedding, birthday, anniversary, or any time you want to have a delicious cake. we loved it!!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Gluten Free, Cake Pops, Cakes, Cupcakes
2.4

Be sure to request that she add the free 1st anniversary cake to your contract or it will not be honored. I was not informed it needed to be on the contract and she left it off. Grooms Nintendo cake was missing all games that were specified on the contract. Wedding cake and cupcakes were tasty but not the elegant look I expected when viewing her other work. Overall I was very disappointed after seeing and hearing such amazing things.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

Angie was great to work with! Everyone at our wedding kept raving about how amazing the wedding cake was. We had a whole dessert/sweets table set up and everything on it was delicious. Definitely go with the truffles when you meet with Angie, they literally just melt in your mouth!

Profile Picture melanie, 2/25/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Pastries, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan, Cake Stands, Fresh Fruit

Absolutely delicious! They did my cake and wedding favors. Absolutely stunning cake and very tasty! Very friendly staff as well. Highly recommend this company!

Profile Picture Sara, 1/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We used Delectable Delights for our wedding and we're so happy we did! The cake was amazing, designed just the way we wanted to, and the Owner Angie was great! Very easy to get a hold of and professional. They also did our party favors and they were a huge hit!

Profile Picture Heather, 1/15/17, 12 Reviews
0.5

Very unprofessional!! My daughters wedding was scheduled for January 6th, 2017 but unfortunately got called off in late September. When I called Angie to explain that the wedding was called off, she then informed me that the money was non-refundable. I completely understand because that's what it states in the contract. However, at that time Angie stated she would try to rebook the date and if she could, she would refund the money. (Her words!). I guess where the confusion lies is the fact that she " assumed " we cancelled the cake. We NEVER cancelled the cake and I actually asked her to possibly switch it to all cupcakes instead. We were going to try to make something positive out of this and we were going to donate them to the local firefighters and police officers. Angie informed me that would be a "breach of contract " . Ok, fine. Still haven't cancelled the cake though. So now we're a week and a half before what would have been the wedding and through numerous attempts to call her, she told me she was still working on re-booking the date and would call me. (She didn't). Well, now it's the day of delivery and after more attempts to call her, she got ahold of my husband and told him not only has she not made the cake but won't be delivering it either because that order was cancelled and why do I keep calling her. When exactly did I cancel the cake, Angie?? I would just like to thank you very much for making this whole situation worse than what it could have been. And, yes I'm sure you'll respond to this review because I've noticed you only respond to the negative ones. Never thanking the positive ones. Don't you appreciate them?? Good luck with your " business " Angie! You'll need it!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brenda, 1/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I am a wedding photographer and have Angie's cakes, cake truffles, cookies, brownies and cake shooters at numerous weddings. Everything is always consistent, delicious and fresh every time!
I highly recommend Delectable Delights!

Debbie

Profile Picture Debbie, 1/1/17, 1 Review
0.5

This is one of the most unprofessional companies I have ever encountered. When I first E-Mailed the owner, I was told I could come in for a cake tasting and we both agreed on 3/14/15, but when I arrived at the location, she did not even remember I was coming that day, and had absolutely no samples for me or my fiance to try. It upset us quite a bit that we made the trip from Orlando all the way to Daytona which was an hour and 30 mins, and she did not even remember our appointment. She then asked us to come back the following weekend for samples so we had to drive all the way back out to her location the following weekend and hope she would remember our appointment which luckily that time she did. We then signed the contract and gave her the deposit for our wedding date which would be on 4/16/16. Months later, we rescheduled our wedding to 11/12/16 because the venue we wanted would only be available that day. We contacted the owner of Delectable Delights on 12/1/15 through E-Mail to ask if it would be okay to change the dates. I waited about a week with no response so I decided to call, she said she received the E-Mail but did not have time to respond but would that night. She never did so I called again. She gave the same excuse. I then tried calling again but it went to voicemail saying they were closed for the holidays until 1/6/16. I waited until 1/7/16, called again, but went to voicemail again. I called several times throughout 2 weeks but always voicemail. Finally I left a voicemail stating if she didn't reply back in 1 week, to cancel the contract because I was done playing this game. She never called or E-Mailed me back. If she did not want to reschedule the date, I would have been fine with her telling me this as I stated when I first notified her about the date change, but she said there was no problem and then just ended up never doing anything she promised. This company is extremely unprofessional and not worth wasting time or money with.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nicole, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Private Tastings

Angela was absolutely amazing to work with. She creates such a personal experience! My favorite thing to hear as a bride was "anything you want, Kalena" and those were the first words out of Angela's mouth! Angela went out of her way to collect beer from a local brewery for a cupcake flavor for my husband. She also helped me pull off the most amazing kayaking/ mountain biking groom's cake! It was amazing! My mom and I also made a last minute request for an Italian cookie table a few weeks before my wedding and of course Angela made it happen. I can't, in good conscience, recommend anyone else! Angela fulfills our family's cake and dessert needs for every occasion! She also does our pies for Thanksgiving now and cookies for Christmas! We just LOVE her!

Profile Picture Kalena, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband and I went back and forth on whether we would even have a wedding cake. For both of us, our favorite cake is cheesecake and we wanted something simple, just a single-tier cake for us to cut and pose with for the cute cake-cutting wedding pictures. I called at least 7 different bakeries in Orlando and a couple in Daytona/Port Orange and believe it or not, many bakeries simply wouldn't make a "wedding cheesecake". Delectable Delights was recommended to use by our wedding venue, the Estate on the Halifax, and I trusted their opinion. I was not disappointed. I called Delectable Delights and spoke to Angela. She said she could and would, absolutely, create a wedding cheesecake for us! I was SO excited! She told me to text her with some details and a little Pinterest inspiration, which I did, and the only "issue" was that she was so booked for our wedding date (10.22.2016) that she would have to deliver the cake a little earlier on the day of the wedding which was not an issue for me at all (I should mention that I contacted her about 6 weeks before our wedding when we finally decided that we did want to have a cake for our wedding). Our cake was PERFECT. Our wedding was traveled themed and Delectable Delights created a delicious (seriously one of the best cheesecakes I've ever had and, again, cheesecake is my favorite!) cheesecake in the shape of a circular suitcase with a Mr. & Mrs. luggage tag, with a handle and all! It perfectly fit our theme, the cake was/is (we're still eating some of it now!) so so good with a delicious thick crust. It even freeze/thaws nicely. Thank you, Angela, for making our cheesecake dream come true for for creating something that fit our theme so perfectly!

Profile Picture stephani, 10/22/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

What a wonderful experience we had planning our cake with delectable delights. Angie was so great and helpful. She made the process so simple and stress-free for us. The cake was absolutely the best we've ever had. We knew right from the start that she was the one we wanted to make our cake. Once we finalized our cake design, she did the rest . It was absolutely amazing! thank you Angie !

Profile Picture Suzanne, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I absolutely love them! We went to a wedding show in Daytona last year (2016) and set up a taste testing with them. They were super helpful, tasted amazing, and great attitude! Once we did a taste test I booked them for my cousin's bridal shower, my bridal shower, my wedding and I plan on using them for all of our special occasions in the future! (Bridal showers, baby showers, birthdays, exct.) Thank you for everything you do!

Profile Picture Kaley, 10/22/16, 1 Review
4.7

Our cake was perfect! We chose 3 different flavors for each tier of cake we had and they were all moist and delicious. Angela did a great job decorating the cake and we couldn't beat the price!

Profile Picture Alicia, 5/20/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cake Stands

Right from the start, the owner Angie was amazing! She met with us on short notice on her day off no less, because we were in from out of town only for a short time. All of the cakes we tried were delicious, we decided on her signature cake which is like a cannoli and then a plain vanilla bean as another option. Our wedding cake was amazing and people are still talking about it!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My wife and I had heard rave reviews about Delectable Delights' gluten-free cake fom friends in Port Orange, FL so we decided to give her a try. We traveled to Port Orange for a cake tasting and it was well worth the 2.5hr drive for a gluten-free cake that tasted amazing. Angie took all of our ideas and merged them flawlessly into one beautiful cake. Even our non gluten-free guests couldn't tell what it was and we actually ran out of cake thinking we had enough. She was very professional and delivered the cake on time to our venue 2hrs away. A+++++++

Profile Picture Jim, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Angies work speaks and tastes for itself. She is amazing. We used her for our wedding last year and she went above and beyond to give us more then what we initially ordered. Not only is her baking and decorating awesome, but she is the most wonderful and patient person to work with. We now go to her for all our baking needs! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Sue, 2/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Angie is amazing! When we originally contacted her for our wedding cake, she asked us about what flavors we like and had several amazing flavors for us at our tasting. Our wedding cake and cupcakes were amazing and we got so many compliments on the flavors by our guests. I also love that she gave us a voucher for our anniversary cake rather than is having to save it for a year in our freezer. I just ordered our daughters birthday cake from her and look forward to using her every time we need a cake!

Profile Picture Laura, 1/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Angie was so sweet. We had a special request to try and re-create a cake we used to purchase together. It was a triple chocolate torte and the day my husband and I visited her to test her cake she ended up making some alterations to the first tasting and so we came back that evening for a second and it was spot on. She did such a great job making our cake as close to the one we dreamed and we had tons of compliments from our guest what said that they had never tasted a yummy wedding cake like ours before!

Profile Picture User5241733, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Organic, Cakes

She did an AMAZING job on our wedding cake! I wanted to do something special for the groom. Half of our cake was the conventional wedding cake and the other half was 5 layers of Super Heroes! Everyone loved it. The cake was pretty good and moist as well (so important). I would highly recommend this company!

Profile Picture Autumn , 12/19/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cakes are so moist and there are so many different flavors to choose from for the cake and the frosting. They are very accommodating and let you try so many flavors till you pick the ones you want. So excited for my wedding in 2 months and to see the finished cake!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/14/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband and I wanted cupcakes in stead of cake just because we didn't want to be left with so much cake after the wedding and we enjoy cupcakes to regular cake anyways for sharing. we ordered 3 flavors enough to feed 120 people and an eight inch round for us to cut and they turned out cute and so good and moist. chocolate, strawberry and vanilla with fillings.

Profile Picture Summer, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers

Angie was excellent to work with she made time in her busy schedule for our cake tasting during non-business hours .Her cakes are very reasonable along with reasonable delivery charges. Her cakes are very moist and many flavors to choose from. I highly recommend Delectable Delights for your next special event.

Profile Picture Timothy C., 7/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Made our naked cake for 60 ppl the cake was moist and delicious not one complaint

Profile Picture Chase, 5/15/15, 5 Reviews