Delectable Delights Reviews

35 | Port Orange, FL

35 Reviews for Delectable Delights

35 Delectable Delights Reviews

Kalynn · Married on 02/03/2018

Delectable Delights made our Grand Canyon cake come to life! The colorful swirls look just like those throughout the Canyon. We had a 3 layer cake with different flavors. They were all so delicious! We had so many compliments on the looks and the taste of our wedding cake. They also made some amazing pastries for our wedding too! Choose Delectable Delights for your next event. You will fall in love with their work!
    Thank you Angela and team for making our dream cake!

Delectable Delights 1

Samantha · Married on 09/24/2017

Angela was amazing to work with! She captured exactly what we were hoping for in the design of our beach themed wedding cake/cupcakes and they tasted absolutely amazing! We would highly recommend them, they were outstanding!

Delectable Delights 2
    Delectable Delights 3
    Delectable Delights 4
    Delectable Delights 5
    Delectable Delights 6
    Delectable Delights 7

Allison · Married on 09/02/2017

Working with Angie was actually a "Delight"! She was so understanding and patient, and was always willing to work with us. We had 2 cake tastings, and at the second tasting we decided to change almost everything that we decided on at the first tasting, and with her being so flexible and willing to work with you, is something that no bride could ever take for granted. But not only was the planning a great experience, her cake is so amazing. We also had cake truffles and shooters which were to die for, so before you look any further, definitely consider Delectable Delights for your next wedding, birthday, anniversary, or any time you want to have a delicious cake. we loved it!!

melanie · Married on 02/25/2017

Angie was great to work with! Everyone at our wedding kept raving about how amazing the wedding cake was. We had a whole dessert/sweets table set up and everything on it was delicious. Definitely go with the truffles when you meet with Angie, they literally just melt in your mouth!

Sara · Married on 01/21/2017

Absolutely delicious! They did my cake and wedding favors. Absolutely stunning cake and very tasty! Very friendly staff as well. Highly recommend this company!

Heather · Married on 01/15/2017

We used Delectable Delights for our wedding and we're so happy we did! The cake was amazing, designed just the way we wanted to, and the Owner Angie was great! Very easy to get a hold of and professional. They also did our party favors and they were a huge hit!

Debbie · Married on 01/01/2017

I am a wedding photographer and have Angie's cakes, cake truffles, cookies, brownies and cake shooters at numerous weddings. Everything is always consistent, delicious and fresh every time!
    I highly recommend Delectable Delights!

Debbie

Kalena · Married on 10/23/2016

Angela was absolutely amazing to work with. She creates such a personal experience! My favorite thing to hear as a bride was "anything you want, Kalena" and those were the first words out of Angela's mouth! Angela went out of her way to collect beer from a local brewery for a cupcake flavor for my husband. She also helped me pull off the most amazing kayaking/ mountain biking groom's cake! It was amazing! My mom and I also made a last minute request for an Italian cookie table a few weeks before my wedding and of course Angela made it happen. I can't, in good conscience, recommend anyone else! Angela fulfills our family's cake and dessert needs for every occasion! She also does our pies for Thanksgiving now and cookies for Christmas! We just LOVE her!

Suzanne · Married on 10/22/2016

What a wonderful experience we had planning our cake with delectable delights. Angie was so great and helpful. She made the process so simple and stress-free for us. The cake was absolutely the best we've ever had. We knew right from the start that she was the one we wanted to make our cake. Once we finalized our cake design, she did the rest . It was absolutely amazing! thank you Angie !

Kaley · Married on 10/22/2016

I absolutely love them! We went to a wedding show in Daytona last year (2016) and set up a taste testing with them. They were super helpful, tasted amazing, and great attitude! Once we did a taste test I booked them for my cousin's bridal shower, my bridal shower, my wedding and I plan on using them for all of our special occasions in the future! (Bridal showers, baby showers, birthdays, exct.) Thank you for everything you do!

stephani · Married on 10/22/2016

My husband and I went back and forth on whether we would even have a wedding cake. For both of us, our favorite cake is cheesecake and we wanted something simple, just a single-tier cake for us to cut and pose with for the cute cake-cutting wedding pictures. I called at least 7 different bakeries in Orlando and a couple in Daytona/Port Orange and believe it or not, many bakeries simply wouldn't make a "wedding cheesecake". Delectable Delights was recommended to use by our wedding venue, the Estate on the Halifax, and I trusted their opinion. I was not disappointed. I called Delectable Delights and spoke to Angela. She said she could and would, absolutely, create a wedding cheesecake for us! I was SO excited! She told me to text her with some details and a little Pinterest inspiration, which I did, and the only "issue" was that she was so booked for our wedding date (10.22.2016) that she would have to deliver the cake a little earlier on the day of the wedding which was not an issue for me at all (I should mention that I contacted her about 6 weeks before our wedding when we finally decided that we did want to have a cake for our wedding). Our cake was PERFECT. Our wedding was traveled themed and Delectable Delights created a delicious (seriously one of the best cheesecakes I've ever had and, again, cheesecake is my favorite!) cheesecake in the shape of a circular suitcase with a Mr. & Mrs. luggage tag, with a handle and all! It perfectly fit our theme, the cake was/is (we're still eating some of it now!) so so good with a delicious thick crust. It even freeze/thaws nicely. Thank you, Angela, for making our cheesecake dream come true for for creating something that fit our theme so perfectly!

Michelle · Married on 05/14/2016

Right from the start, the owner Angie was amazing! She met with us on short notice on her day off no less, because we were in from out of town only for a short time. All of the cakes we tried were delicious, we decided on her signature cake which is like a cannoli and then a plain vanilla bean as another option. Our wedding cake was amazing and people are still talking about it!

Jim · Married on 04/09/2016

My wife and I had heard rave reviews about Delectable Delights' gluten-free cake fom friends in Port Orange, FL so we decided to give her a try. We traveled to Port Orange for a cake tasting and it was well worth the 2.5hr drive for a gluten-free cake that tasted amazing. Angie took all of our ideas and merged them flawlessly into one beautiful cake. Even our non gluten-free guests couldn't tell what it was and we actually ran out of cake thinking we had enough. She was very professional and delivered the cake on time to our venue 2hrs away. A+++++++

Sue · Married on 02/14/2016

Angies work speaks and tastes for itself. She is amazing. We used her for our wedding last year and she went above and beyond to give us more then what we initially ordered. Not only is her baking and decorating awesome, but she is the most wonderful and patient person to work with. We now go to her for all our baking needs! You will not be disappointed!

Laura · Married on 01/15/2016

Angie is amazing! When we originally contacted her for our wedding cake, she asked us about what flavors we like and had several amazing flavors for us at our tasting. Our wedding cake and cupcakes were amazing and we got so many compliments on the flavors by our guests. I also love that she gave us a voucher for our anniversary cake rather than is having to save it for a year in our freezer. I just ordered our daughters birthday cake from her and look forward to using her every time we need a cake!

Autumn · Married on 12/19/2015

She did an AMAZING job on our wedding cake! I wanted to do something special for the groom. Half of our cake was the conventional wedding cake and the other half was 5 layers of Super Heroes! Everyone loved it. The cake was pretty good and moist as well (so important). I would highly recommend this company!

Stephanie · Married on 11/14/2015

The cakes are so moist and there are so many different flavors to choose from for the cake and the frosting. They are very accommodating and let you try so many flavors till you pick the ones you want. So excited for my wedding in 2 months and to see the finished cake!

Summer · Married on 10/24/2015

My husband and I wanted cupcakes in stead of cake just because we didn't want to be left with so much cake after the wedding and we enjoy cupcakes to regular cake anyways for sharing. we ordered 3 flavors enough to feed 120 people and an eight inch round for us to cut and they turned out cute and so good and moist. chocolate, strawberry and vanilla with fillings.

Timothy C. · Married on 07/11/2015

Angie was excellent to work with she made time in her busy schedule for our cake tasting during non-business hours .Her cakes are very reasonable along with reasonable delivery charges. Her cakes are very moist and many flavors to choose from. I highly recommend Delectable Delights for your next special event.

Chase · Married on 05/15/2015

Made our naked cake for 60 ppl the cake was moist and delicious not one complaint

• Maritza

Maritza · Married on 04/16/2015

Our cake was amazing! We are disappointed that it was all gone and there wasn't enough left over for us to have! Angela is creative and makes incredible flavors! We received a lot of compliments on our cake!

Heather · Married on 12/21/2014

AMAZING!! After sitting down for a consultation with Angela, we decided to go for a cupcake tower with two tiers on the top! Our theme incorporated snowflakes while trying to stay simple. The cake was beautiful and everyone was raving about it. I could not have asked for a prettier cake. I am still in awww of it. The taste of the cake and cupcakes was devine and oh so yummy. Thank you for working with us in creating the PERFECT cake. You can tell that you truly love what you do and I will recommend you to anyone needing a cake or sweets for their next event.

Vicky · Married on 10/25/2014

In the midst of very busy wedding planning, Angie took the time to sit with me and come up with cake ideas, dessert ideas and my fabulous grooms cake, several different times. On the day of the wedding I wished I could have seen her before she left, because my cake was magnificent! Desserts were delicious and my groom was overwhelmed with his cake. I will continue to use her services as well as recommend her to everyone I know.

Delectable Delights was recommended to me while I was searching for a bakery that could make a vegan cake for our April wedding in my hometown of New Smyrna Beach, FL. I could not have been happier with the service and quality I received from Delectable Delights. Our flavors were delicious and the decor was exactly what I had envisioned for our cupcake tower.

Teresa · Married on 05/25/2013

Delectable Delights did an amazing job with my wedding cake, as well as my groom's cake (which was a surprise for my husband.) From the beginning, we weren't sure exactly what we wanted, and Angie worked with us to determine shape and the appropriate size. She also worked with us to come up with unique flavors, rather than the same old tired fillings. She based on them on our personalities and our favorite flavors. The wedding cake was white cake with peanut butter mousse filling, and the groom's cake was caramel cake with dulce de leche filling. We made the mistake of ordering cake based on our invite list, rather than RSVPs, and I was also ordering more to have some to enjoy AFTER our wedding too. So we ended up with about 100 servings too many of cake. Turned out that was ok: both cakes were gone except for 1 slice of each, which were set aside for my husband and myself, and the top layer. The cake was that amazing. I want to do it again just so I can more of that cake!