24 Reviews for Danielle Vennard Photographer

todo alt text
High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)
24 Danielle Vennard Photographer Reviews

Danielle is a fun and attentive photographer. She gets to know your likes and knows how to capture the moment.

Profile Picture Elicia, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Danielle was absolutely wonderful on our wedding day. She was so patient, diligent and creative - I am so thankful she was there to share the day with us. I am so grateful with how many moments she was able to capture.

Additionally, she had such a great sense of humor during some stressful times - Greg and I appreciated that very much! I would highly recommend her to anyone needing professional photos.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 6/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I knew we wanted to invest in photography. The problem was he hates taking pictures (like a lot of guys out there). We both felt someone with a photojournalistic style would be best. Someone who would capture moments instead of making us stand in awkward poses all the time.

If anything I just wrote as you thinking, "yup, that's how my fiancé and I feel," then you need to hire Danielle. She was great because when she took pictures, she asked us to just be ourselves. My husband says she's like a ninja...getting angle you never thought of, moments you thought were missed. And the pictures were fantastic. Multiple friends of mine have asked for Danielle's information because everyone is blown away by her artistic instinct, photojournalistic skill (because it is a skill), and creativity. Not only is she talented, but flexible. I was a bride on a budget, and Danielle understood. She allowed pay in smaller installments which really helped. The first time we met her, we mentioned that we needed to send save the dates, and she took save the date pictures for us free of charge (she now does complimentary save the date photos). She even traveled out of state to take our engagement photos and on our wedding day, she made sure she got every moment we wanted to remember! She was determined to do a good job and she did! I love love love scrolling through our hundreds of wedding pictures!

What Danielle did for us is worth more than what we paid! Sounds crazy after spending thousands on a wedding, I know. But that is a testament to the quality of Danielle's work.

The wedding will go by in a flash, it's one day. You relive that day through pictures. It's worth it.

Profile Picture Nneka, 8/31/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

When the wedding day is done you're left with memories, and Danielle Vennard did a great job of capturing all the memories of our special day. With her assistant Maggie, Danielle managed to stay out of the way all night while snapping gorgeous candid photos of real reactions to the night's events. Even her posed photos of the bridal party and groomsmen looked stunning and original. In an act of wedding superheroism, Danielle even fixed my Wife's dress when it broke just hours before the ceremony. The reason that she was able to capture the spirit of the wedding so well, was that Danielle took the time to get to know us and what we liked. When she took pictures, it felt like a relative was snapping one for the family album. We could not recommend Danielle Vennard more.

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I really can't say enough about how much Danielle meant to making our wedding special. It started months ago, when she took the most amazing pictures for our engagement session. She takes the time to ensure she truly knows the personality of the bride and groom, and knows exactly how to make it show. On our wedding day, she brought along assistants that were true representations of her professionalism. We (bride and groom) did not see one another before the ceremony, so her staff split up and did bride/groom family pictures separate. After the ceremony, Danielle was quick and efficient in getting us back to the party, while not sacrificing any of her attention to detail. During the reception, you would have never even known she was there, if not for the spectacular pictures to serve as evidence :)

Profile Picture Josh, 5/3/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

When by husband proposed, it was a no brainer that we would have Danielle as our photographer after she did a beautiful job photographing my sister's wedding.

For our engagement photos, Danielle joined my husband and I at Longwood Gardens for a day. Danielle made us feel so comfortable as we walked through the gardens. Not only did she take photojournalistic shots, but we took beautiful posed photos. Danielle committed a full day to us and gave us a wide variety of images to choose from. Our engagement photos were so beautiful that we ordered a photo guest book from Danielle that was used on our wedding day.

Our wedding was February 28, 2014. Danielle attended our rehearsal the evening before the wedding so that she could be familiar with the flow of the ceremony and where we would be standing at all times. By doing this, Danielle knew exactly what shots to get and where she needed to be. We actually received comments on how much guests enjoyed that the photographer wasn't in their way.

On the day of the wedding, Danielle brought 2 additional shooters that helped to ensure not a moment of the day was missed. The photographers that Danielle works with have her same level of professionalism and we were very happy with the work they did. Danielle's creativity and imagination behind a camera are wonderful. She made a point to visit our reception venue prior to the wedding to scout for photo spots. She did NOT disappoint. Danielle found the perfect spot for my husband and I to pose, dance and have a romantic moment outside, in February, at night, which resulted in our favorite pictures from the day.

I would recommend Danielle to any of my friends and family who are getting married. She is extremely professional and her work speaks for itself. Hiring Danielle to photograph your wedding guarantees that you will have your special day captured in incredible images that you can treasure for life.

Profile Picture User4410951, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Danielle was fantastic!! She was professional and really got to know Bill and I. The day of she worked quickly to get great shots of our family and bridal party. Throughout the reception I didn't even know she was nearby, until I saw all the candid moments of my friends and family on the dance floor. She made sure to get us with all important family members.

Danielle even came to our rehearsal to scope out the best spots to take pictures to ensure the day of ran smoothly.

Our website gallery with all of our pictures is beautiful.

We couldn't be more happy with the service and product we received.

Thanks Danielle!!

Profile Picture Bill, 11/9/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I could not be happier with choosing Danielle Vennard to be our wedding photographer. We knew she would be a perfect fit from the first time we met her to discuss our ideas for our engagement session. She was so creative and innovative with her scene selection as we walked around the city of Bethlehem, PA. Then for our wedding, she was absolutely perfect. She was able to capture all of the "candid" moments perfectly and also took the lead in making sure we got all of our posed pictures as well (let's just say we had very little time to get everything in, and it was awesome watching her work to make it happen!) She choose an amazing partner photographer for the day of the wedding (she was mainly with the gentlemen and they all loved her). The quality of her work is outstanding, and Danielle really knows how to develop a relationship with her clients for the short period of time she works with them. She has gone above and beyond in her services and performance, I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/26/13, 1 Review
0.6

In this case you do NOT get what you pay for! For being a "professional" photographer, the pictures were horrible, and she is WAY too over priced. My 6 year old could do a better job than her. And the keepsake box she takes a month to deliver the pictures to you in, is a joke. It's a cigar box with a hideous photo she took pasted on the front. Of the 400 pictures she took of my wedding, I think there's one I like enough to get printed and framed. Awful experience, do yourself a favor and hire someone else to photograph one of the most important days of your life!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User3402152, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Danielle did a wonderful job on our wedding photos. We have had so many compliments on our wedding photos. I wanted to write this awhile ago, so I know I'm a little late, but nonetheless wanted to write our experience. Danielle took the time out in our first meeting to get to know us and show us some of her work. It felt like it I was getting to know a new friend and not just someone to take our wedding photos. On our wedding day she stayed a little longer since I was late to the ceremony and she was very professional. We had Danielle do a drawing for us, which she also had framed and it was beautiful we loved it so much. She was very accommodating when we asked to add something last minute to the drawing. She took the time out to meet with us and work up some ideas on how to incorporate another feature within the photo. At Christmas she gave us a beautiful ornament which was such a shock and pleasure. We had no idea and when we received it really made our day. Danielle goes above and beyond for her clients and not only brings quality to the photos, but a unique eye. Thank you again for all that you have done we really appreciate it, more than you know!

Profile Picture Kaileigh, 5/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Finding the right photographer for documenting a wedding is incredibly important and often difficult. When we met Danielle, we knew she was the one! At our first meeting, she was incredibly friendly, yet professional. Danielle made a genuine effort to get to know us individually and as a couple. On the "big day", Danielle kept me calm and feeling comfortable in front of the camera. The photos capture the day perfectly. I am so thankful for her talent and eye for documenting the special moments and the tiny details (where lots of brides put a lot of thought and effort!).

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Danielle made our wedding day a day to remember. She captured our special day beautifully. I was able to relax knowing Danielle wouldn't miss a moment. She was never in our face, or making us do weird poses, yet she managed to always know where the perfect shot was. She was even prepared for any mishap that happened, and was able to react quickly. My wedding dress ripped & before I could say anything she whipped out a needle & thread and sewed me up! She was so easy to work with from start to finish. Danielle was very professional, but fun at the same time. After our wedding, we had a lot of people commenting about how much they liked our photographer. I could not have imagined a more perfect photographer for our wedding day. I have already recommended her to several people knowing she will not disappoint.

Profile Picture Angela, 10/26/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Recently, my husband and I were looking through our wedding album with his sister who said, "WOW. Your photographer is a real artist! Wherever did you find her!?" Lucky for us, I worked with Danielle's husband at the time and was fortunate enough to see a ton of her photographs through him and other coworkers who had hired her for their weddings. I knew before Brian and I ever got engaged that she was a MUST. I seriously would have worked around her schedule to make sure I could hire her. We are SO glad we did! Not only is our album something special, but Danielle captured our entire day exactly as it happened. I can't even pick a favorite picture because I am in love with them all!
One of the many wonderful things that makes Danielle stand out from the rest is that her photojournalistic approach to photography as opposed to "still" and "candid" pictures, really make the photos come to life. You can feel the warmth and dedication with each page flip in our beautiful album. They tell a story... OUR story. There is no way any other photographer could have captured these precious moments quite like her. We called her the "Wedding Ninja" that day because we never really saw her. She doesn't interfere with the progression of the day, and we even made our entire cocktail hour!! Each time we look at our album, I am brought to tears by how lovely everything turned out. It's so easy to forget some of the special little things that happen on your wedding day, but Danielle managed to save those memories for us :)
Brian and I are blessed to have had Danielle on our wedding day. Over the planning process she became not just our photographer, but also our friend. We would recommend her to anyone and everyone looking for a truly professional, dedicated, and passionate photographer. You can expect the best from Danielle, because with her, you will ALWAYS get it.
Thank you so much, Danielle! You are an amazing person and we can't thank you enough!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Danielle did a phenomenal job photographing our wedding in July. Her flexibility was amazing because while preparing for our wedding we were 1500 miles away in Texas and she was able to keep in constant contact with us to ensure we had everything down and ready for the big day. She was extremely attentive and even when something went wrong on our big day she was able to help us get through it and back on schedule to make sure we got every shot we had discussed. Overall Danielle is so sweet and extremely easy to work with. She really is there for YOU and while you are busy she is there capturing every special moment, even the ones you may have missed.
Once we received our photos and our album we couldn't believe the talent she truly has. Everything turned out better than we could have imagined and now we get to always enjoy looking back on that day, all because of Danielle's hard work.
We would HIGHLY recommend Danielle to anyone. Your photographer is the most valuable person on your wedding day and the quality of service that Danielle provides is exceptional.

Profile Picture Mallory, 7/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When planning my wedding I had very high standards on what I wanted in a wedding photographer. I looked at portfolio after portfolio of wedding photos, but I just didn’t find what I was looking for. Being a photographer’s daughter, I knew to look for great lighting and composition, but it was only Danielle’s portfolio that captured something other then just the basics. I could tell she had an eye for moments; the kind of moments that could be captured or missed in a few seconds.

Danielle is very professional and easy to work with while also keeping our budget in mind. She exceeded our expectations with a personal website and a personalized photo box including a hard drive of our spectacular photos. My husband and I would recommend Danielle Vennard to anyone wanting to document a special event.

Profile Picture Audrey, 5/26/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you are looking for someone that not only captures the moments you had in mind, but also is able to capture those tiny details you didn't get the chance to notice on your big day then Danielle is the photographer for you. Danielle made it a point to be in regular contact with us from the moment we first met. She not only acted as a wonderful resource when it came to the photography aspect of our wedding, but offered herself as a sounding board for other of pre-nuptial stressors. She took the time to sit down with us and explain her style of photography, photojournalism, which I've decided is the ultimate style...at least for a wedding. Danielle is a true artist that takes such special care of her craft that you can't help but be in awe by her passion.

Danielle was thorough in learning from us exactly what kind of photographer we wanted her to be on our special day. She happily snapped the "must-have" family photographs and then magically snuck into the background where she continued shooting our celebration. Our entire family loved having her around, as she was eager to take a particular photograph when asked. She is kind and thoughtful, and maintained a professionalism that I don't think we observed from any of our other vendors.

We trusted Danielle with our engagement photos, our wedding photos, and we will certainly call upon her next time we need someone their that knows how to capture those special moments. The quality of her work is unmatched. She organized thousands of photographs in a flash, far exceeding my expectations for when we'd see them. Not only did she get the photographs edited and uploaded quickly, she created a special website for our family and friends to view, she created a special slide show, a hand-crafted personalized box that holds a CD and thumb drive of our wedding photos, AND a gorgeous wedding album.

We cannot say enough about Danielle. No one wants to be stressed out on their wedding day and Danielle does everything in her power--photography related or not--to make your day as special as possible. She is an amazing photographer and we recommend her without hesitation.

Profile Picture Laura, 3/31/12, 1 Review
4.3

Danielle did a fantastic job of capturing our wedding moments. She was able to choose the perfect angles/ spots for our pictures. We were really happy with how they came out!

Profile Picture kate, 9/10/11, 1 Review

where do I begin?
Danielle Vennard is a fantastic photographer. She is truly passionate about her work and it is evident in every photo she takes. Her unique photo journalistic style is perfect for your wedding, because she captures every detail and intimate moment of the day. In my opinion, the candid shots always turn out to be the most natural and beautiful. These are the types of photos that Danielle will deliver and you will not be disappointed if you hire her.

Profile Picture Leeann, 6/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough about the quality of service provided by Danielle. I don't know how she did it, but she truly captured every moment of our wedding day despite never being seen. We were worried about the fact that we chose not to hire a videographer, but once we received our photographs, we realized that it really wasn't necessary. Every single moment of our day was captured in a snapshot. Danielle is an amazingly talented photographer who will capture all of the beautiful and REAL moments of your day. We just received our photo album and we LOVE it. I love being able to show it off to my friends and family who are all equally "wowed" by it. It is something that I will treasure forever.

Profile Picture Christina, 5/29/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Danielle is exactly what we were looking for in a wedding photographer. Her photojournalistic style captured our big day in a way that the photographs really tell the story of our wedding. They’re not just formal posed images of people who were there (although we did a few of those, too).

Danielle is no novice when it comes to photography. She is an artist who takes pride in her work. She has a knack for finding interesting shots and has a great sense of composition, color, and light. The quality of the finished product is amazing. Our album is beautiful: leather bound, sturdy pages, stunning color… it is an archival-quality, heirloom piece that we are proud to show to friends and family. We have also been able to share the images through the web album that Danielle created for us. Everybody loved seeing the photos so soon after the wedding (less than two weeks as I recall). We were still on our honeymoon when Danielle emailed the online gallery to us.

Beyond the great quality photos and albums, Danielle was absolutely wonderful to work with. She communicated with us regularly before the wedding to ensure that she knew what we were looking for. She was always available by email and by phone to answer our questions and alleviate concerns. She built a custom package for us (very reasonably priced) that suited our needs perfectly, and we were never uncertain about what was included or what to expect. On the day of the wedding, Danielle was outstanding – professional and unobtrusive (friends refer to her as the ninja photographer because you never really knew she was there), yet friendly and responsive. She worked well with our guests as well as with the other vendors on site. The service didn’t end there. She personally delivered our gorgeous album to our house along with a CD of all the images in a personalized box. She really went above and beyond in every way.

We were so delighted with our wedding photos that we subsequently commissioned a pet photo shoot with Danielle. She pretends not to be a pet photographer, but she is great with animals and is definitely an outdoorsy person. We had a fun time wandering around in the woods and fields with her and our dog. Again, the photos were stunning, and we received them quickly.

Overall, Danielle is remarkable. I am pleased to recommend her as a wedding photographer without reservation.

Profile Picture Paige, 4/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Danielle Vennard was the perfect photographer to photograph our wedding. The photography was important to my husband and I because we knew it was the one thing that we could keep and cherish from our wedding long after it was over. The photos she took for us really captured the essence of our day because she was able to catch special fleeting moments that happened and all the details that made our day unique.

Not only do we love the images that Danielle took for us, she was awesome to work with - throughout the planning and on the big day. She is calm, laid back, and personal, but also very professional. You can tell she loves what she does and that she pours her heart into every wedding she photographs.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sarah, 11/13/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Danielle was wonderful with every aspect during our wedding weekend. From the rehearsal dinner to our wedding/reception, she was able to capture all the amazing moments. She brings great attitude and experience to her work. With her documentary style of photographing, my husband and I can experience our wedding day every time we view our photos. You will not be disappointed with any aspect of her work, from the big day, to the quality of the pictures, as well as the great work on her albums and prints. I would recommend Danielle to anybody who wants to capture a special day!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/9/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can not say enough about Danielle! She is such a talented photographer and she captures everything from the big moments (first kiss, first dance, etc) to the smallest (little ones telling "secrets", a loving glance from the parents, etc). The most amazing part is that you don't even realize you're being photographed, so she truly captures the real emotions of the day. I highly recommend Danielle and as I have told her many times, she is my photographer for life!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/19/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Danielle was a delight to have as our photographer and very professional through and through. She was available for candid shots during the preparation for the wedding and took fantastic shots throughout the festivities and made everyone look good. She even caught shots which we had no idea would end up as some of our favorite photos of our big day. She was joy to have around throughout the day. We would like to share our highest regard for Danielle and the work she did, and would absolutely recommend her to anyone who could utilize her photography talents for an event in the future.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/24/09, 1 Review